What's new

Auto Blueberry a.k.a Blue Streak

juss_reading.gif

looks sweet, do you know the breeder ??
how long will you run them ? im totally new to auto's and im tryin to gather information to create my own strain.

bless.

I'm Dykster

Thanks everyone! md test beans gifted to a friend many years ago and he still running them. I got a little staggered on my planting so some will finish up in 2 more weeks. They are stong but don't have the blueberry taste but they have the punch.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no drain, so just careful watering ? they sure as hell look happy in there, very nice. i know an AF aficiando, & she claims she makes hers "beg for water". they look good, so...

vicious bee

Blue Streaks are such shit kicking good plants. You've really brought out the best in them. Wait til you smoke them. Its great smoke.

I'm Dykster

I think this strain is going to be a favorite. She is so beautiful and nice to grow. Here's an update. There are one or maybe two that I will take down in about a week. It will take 2 or three more weeks to harvest them. I did a bit of a staggared planting.

I'm Dykster

I am going to run the newer version of these next run through these tubs. I hear the high is a little different, and they are not as fat...so we will see...I really like how these grow...I am not a great grower and these have done just fantastic.

I'm Dykster

Noticed my jar was getting low so chopped a small one with mostly clowdy trichs. She only ended up about half the size of the rest of the girls. She was 10 inches tall with 8 inches of bud. Here is a photo of it.

Latest posts

Latest posts