What's new

Auto Blueberry a.k.a Blue Streak

I'm Dykster

I have 9 abb going in each tub under 2 400 hps. I beleive they will be ready around mid-April.

Last edited by a moderator:

obey

Are these * seeds auto blueberry? either way they look great.

Last edited:

I'm Dykster

I am not sure where my friend purchased his orginial breeder pack, but he has been working the strain for a few years now. Thanks for you kind words.

I'm Dykster

The gifter of the seeds said they were mdanzig test beans gifted by s@h and grown ever since. This was before mdanzig re did the abb.

anonamix

Looks good, makes me sad my auto blueberry didnt germ.. I only had the one seed
:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm Dykster

and they are bluestreak i just found out. Hope that makes sense....they are super healthy and growing like crazy...should start to add weight now.

They are growing in tubs with no drain holes, organic and an encouraging worm population living in the tubs. When plants are done, I chop the plant and leave the roots intact. The dirt is about 5 or 6 years old.

I joined IC because of the auto information here. I don't breed autos, I have a friend that provides seed to me. I have no connections with seed banks, nor desire to join the biz...just love growing autos.

So...BlueStreak test seed prior to mdz re-worked it. So that's the jist of my abb grow. Hey, I just need some herb....lol. I will always give credit to the kind folk who worked on these strains. I just grow them and vape them.

Ramius

Veteran
They are looking great Dykster, nice work. You should ask a mod to rename your thread title to Bluestreak :)

Bighill

Boy they get big! Dunno why i haven't seen this thread yet.. lol

I'd like to do some autos in some bubble buckets. I used to use BB's years ago. hydro seems to go hand in hand with autos. Pretty nice results.

Can't wait to see them 4 weeks from now.

Edit: he can edit the thread name by editing his first post. No mods needed.

Bh.

I'm Dykster

I pm's s@h and got it fixed. Thank you sweetie.

More backround on the grow.

I grow in rubbermaid tubs with no holes.

I leave the root behind by chopping the stems at dirt level.

My dirt in the blue streak grow is 4 or 5 years old.

I grow organic using epsoma products, worm casting to top dress and feed with kelp, fish poop lightly with each watering.

I water a litter everyday and mist them twice. I have a lot of air movement in the room and fresh air supply.

My 400 hps are about 8 years old and the bulbs are from lowes and are 4 years old.

I run 2 large carbon scrubbers.

I plan are running many autos through these tubs and posting photos. Not new to growing but this is the first time I have switched my entire grow over to autos and the first time I have grown them in tubs.

I will keep updating this tread and look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Last edited:

Bighill

For some reason i thought you were running hydro:thinking:... nice looking for soil. I also use reused/composted soil. With proper amendments you can really super charge your soil with microbes.

vicious bee

They look great. I wonder. How is your yield compared to your earlier grows? I thinking yield in grams per watt- hours. Since your growing in the same conditions maybe the only change being light hours. I wonder if the yield is the same , more or less? Thanks.

I'm Dykster

Thanks for all the kind words.
This is my first official run of autos. I was growing non-autos before in these tubs. I have to say, the is the most stress free, work free, grow I have ever done! I am thinking that the autos will give more herb to me than i have ever had....just from the looks of it at this point.

I'm Dykster

They are rubber tubs that are a little over 2 feet tall. I would rather grow in tall trash cans so the tap root can go 3 or more feet down.
These tubs can be found in walmar, kmart...such places here in the us.

No holes in the tubs. Organic grow using own worm castings, fishpoop, guano, kelp, epsoma dry products and old light bulbs.

Thanks for looking...todays photo.

Latest posts

Latest posts