What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian Dead Head (mullumbimby madness x Neville's haze)?

arsekick

A famous Australian Sativa that been around from 70's , the Mullumbimby Madness in my x's was the Kangativa version Nevil's used ( Kangativa is a legendary grower from Australia) that grew/preserved amazing exotic Cannabis strains from 70-80's and grew amazing 15-20 foot Canna plants Outdoor in Australia ( he had/has logs at old overgrow,Mrnice.nl and here at icmag.com and probably several other websites)
Yeah what is it though, Thai, Columbian, PNG or African ?

StickyBandit

Ausy Dead Head
5 days 11/13
Pure coco hempy buckets
EC 0.75
pH6.0
Mixed lights, LED and HPS

@ojd you were correct! Both old beans hatched, no problem and looking very uniform
The last one I popped years ago was a good thinking smoke :)

ADHead.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ausy Dead Head
12 days 11/13

This is a week later!
These things are growing like crazy, probably about 1400mm tall. Maybe I should have topped them or turned them earlier! So easy to grow!

View attachment 18964072
She loves all types of training so I would snap all heads every 7-10 days until stretch stops , snap as low as your comfortable with to encourage lower branches/shoots to catch up

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to say that but 12 days in on 11/13 I held back saying that , if just went into flower then definitely.

Are they already showing many pistils ( can't see from pic) if not and just pre flowers should be OK to top as these can grow for at least 2 weeks into flower even more if Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 phenos and they lean to that side of the x anyway

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ojd
Do you still have these in stock? What's the difference between the 1 and 2?
Yes both Feminized versions of Outback 1-2 x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness are in stock.

Hard to describe all of Terps/Highs but 1 is more spicy and 2 is more Pine and the 1 High is more potent clear, where 2 is potent but kinda drunk High

Latest posts

Latest posts