What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian Dead Head (mullumbimby madness x Neville's haze)?

orangina

Veteran
Here is my little girl. It's the fem version in case it was ever released as regular. It's a clone flowering for 8 days now. So there are hardly any pistils just some stretch. The leaves look more casey jones dominant to me, but I'm just saying that because I expected them to be more narrow. I topped the clone a few times to get several heads a OJD suggested. Will let you guys know how she turns out.
CheersO

Attachments

• photo2089764.jpg
    photo2089764.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 104
  • photo2089765.jpg
    photo2089765.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 97

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is my little girl. It's the fem version in case it was ever released as regular. It's a clone flowering for 8 days now. So there are hardly any pistils just some stretch. The leaves look more casey jones dominant to me, but I'm just saying that because I expected them to be more narrow. I topped the clone a few times to get several heads a OJD suggested. Will let you guys know how she turns out.
CheersO
Looking good bro.
The leaves start of looking quite Casey dom in veg but quickly finish out more Mullum/Nevil Haze looking later in harvest.

orangina

Veteran
Looking good bro.
The leaves start of looking quite Casey dom in veg but quickly finish out more Mullum/Nevil Haze looking later in harvest.

Thanks! Nice to receive a compliment from the master himself. You are totally right the leaves are getting more narrow day by day. I will update again in a week or two.

By the way, with the seeds I received some Sour Freak x Fuel Zkittels. I found a thread about the Fuel Zkittels, but two different types of the sour freak;

2.East Coast Sour Freak ( ECSD clone x AG13 x GSC x AG13) Sour dom pheno
3.East Coast Sour Freak ( same lineage as above) Haze dom pheno
So which one is it, or is it a another cross yet again?
Would be great if you could help me out on that question. For now the smell is Sour Diesel but somehow more candy sour, less dark and floral if you get what I mean. I didn't do her much justice as she was just a poor little plant filling the gab. Next spring she will be served like a queen in case the smoke keeps up with the smells.
CheersO

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Nice to receive a compliment from the master himself. You are totally right the leaves are getting more narrow day by day. I will update again in a week or two.

By the way, with the seeds I received some Sour Freak x Fuel Zkittels. I found a thread about the Fuel Zkittels, but two different types of the sour freak;

2.East Coast Sour Freak ( ECSD clone x AG13 x GSC x AG13) Sour dom pheno
3.East Coast Sour Freak ( same lineage as above) Haze dom pheno
So which one is it, or is it a another cross yet again?
Would be great if you could help me out on that question. For now the smell is Sour Diesel but somehow more candy sour, less dark and floral if you get what I mean. I didn't do her much justice as she was just a poor little plant filling the gab. Next spring she will be served like a queen in case the smoke keeps up with the smells.
CheersO

Its the Sour dom pheno out of the 2 you mentioned above x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed.

orangina

Veteran
Hey there everybody
the Australian Dead Head did stretch a lot in the past days and the leaves are getting thinner every day. The first pic shows the girl. The last two pictures are both Sour Freak x Fuel Zkittels.
CheersO

Attachments

• PC030057.JPG
    PC030057.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 129
  • PC030056.JPG
    PC030056.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 136
  • PC030049.JPG
    PC030049.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 128

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there everybody
the Australian Dead Head did stretch a lot in the past days and the leaves are getting thinner every day. The first pic shows the girl. The last two pictures are both Sour Freak x Fuel Zkittels.
CheersO

Looking good bro

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are just about starting to show some maturity but no brown pistils yet
I think they will be another month or 2 and he may have over fed :tongue:
They are over 8 foot high now :D

I'm learning about waiting for maturity and curing so I'll try to keep him on track
I think they will fatten up a lot yet :wave:
Looking good , thanks for posting.

orangina

Veteran
Hows it smell/taste ? , strong Pine or Lime, or Spicy or Frankincense ?
Thanks for the kind words.
I would say the casey jones is present in the taste. One can taste a definite lime with hints of diesel. On top of that comes a spicy aroma. It's not Frankincense but rather spice with a bit of landrace nuances.
The effect is a strong uphigh with a strong dreamy spin to it. You can bike and dance but it is hard to focus or have a proper conversation.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words.
I would say the casey jones is present in the taste. One can taste a definite lime with hints of diesel. On top of that comes a spicy aroma. It's not Frankincense but rather spice with a bit of landrace nuances.
The effect is a strong uphigh with a strong dreamy spin to it. You can bike and dance but it is hard to focus or have a proper conversation.
Sounds good bro .
There no Lime smell taste in the Casey so that's from the Mullum/Nevil side But yeah Diesel comes from the Casey Jones side of the x.
Thanks for the update