What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

4tokin

Ken Block

Wild in the streets

FUCK YEAH

BTW it's good to see Kanga's thread tidied up, it was painfully slow and often dropped out.

Goldust

Had a whole bunch of stems lying about about 6 plants so did some experimenting
Was pretty good yes not super potent but shows there's good stuff still on stems

Ford Fairlane

If you support medical cannabis in australia, right now is a great time to tell your federal mps and local ministers. As a bill is being introduced to parliment tomorrow.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
DEESMOND Crane has had more than 41 skin cancers removed, and counting.

The fair-skinned but scarred redhead said if he had known how much pain he'd be in now he'd never have taken a job working outside on the railway.

"The sun exposure was so bad," he said. "Even the glare off the perspex windows burnt me."

Mr Crane was fined $500 in the Gladstone Magistrates Court this week after being arrested with marijuana.

"They won't prescribe me anything strong enough to take away the pain because of other mental health stuff," he said later.

"So I smoke pot and it means I can get on with my life."

Mr Crane said the problem was not just the pain of having skin cancers, it was the trauma of getting them removed.

"Often the local anesthetic doesn't work and I feel them cutting into me," he said.

"Then it has to heal which is terrible."

He said until there was a solution he had no other options.

"What am I going to do?" he said.

"It hurts unbelievably and they tell me I just have to deal with it."

Chronic pain no defence

KYLIE Price used cannabis to relieve the pain from a chronic kidney condition and arthritis in her back.

Her self-medicating cost $500 and a criminal conviction in the Gladstone Magistrate's Court.

Shortly after Price was charged, Julie Whalan hobbled into the Gladstone Magistrate's Court and pleaded guilty for producing and possessing cannabis at Tannum Sands.

Police found two cannabis plants growing in her garden during a search of her house.

With acute pain in her legs from a tendon condition and rheumatoid arthritis, Whalan was using the plants to make tea and smoke to treat her pain.

"I can't go back on the morphine anymore your honour, it knocks me around too much," she told Magistrate Hay.

Whalan walked out of the courtroom with a $600 fine.

G`day Folks

So unless your dad is a cop its not ok to self medicate with cannabis ??

Thanks for sharin

EB .

4tokin

Its a sad state of affairs Elmer.

For the peeps in the sticks. Does the internet travel far into the bush or do you have to use sim card enabled devices.
Very curious as I maybe heading bush in the new year and would hate to loose my www.

S

Sat X RB

Me? no one asked ... but at present I 'm just watchin the wheels go round. Peace and Potting Mix ... y'all.

Rumblefish

Its a sad state of affairs Elmer.

For the peeps in the sticks. Does the internet travel far into the bush or do you have to use sim card enabled devices.
Very curious as I maybe heading bush in the new year and would hate to loose my www.

most of us in the bush are on the NBN satellite...runs like dial up most the time..sometimes its fast not often though !

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Starting to heat up down here in Sth OZ, plants that are in full flower are feeling the effects of the blazing sunshine and some are starting to re-veg with the longer daylight we are now getting. Almost time to get to some chopping so there are fresh cured buds for Chrissy and New Years :woohoo:
Hope everyone is safe happy and well :gday:
:plant grow: :D :smoke out:

4tokin

Thanks Rumblefish
I was down there checking a few places out over the last couple of days and was surprised how far ADSL pushed into the bush. It doesn't have the reliability or the speed that city people are used to but it is functional. Couple that with a T.....a talk and data package and your in business.
It is so peaceful in the hills, I should have done it years ago.

S

Sat X RB

I wake up, have a cuppa tea, go for a walk, have breakfast, then turn on the computer to check my mail, thinking perhaps a hippie somewhere in the bush has sent me a message. better yet, a lonely nymphomaniac has found my address and is contacting me about the rumoured size of my member when erect.

but no. clicking on the Oz Forums I find instead that there are strange writings I can't read ... with phone numbers attached.

What's happening? is it just my eyes? is it the cookies I ate yesterday ... ?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya Sat :tiphat:
Been awhile brother, hope you and yours are all doing well mate :gday:
Yeah those threads showed up last night and I ran them through the translator and it's some Vietnamese people in Sydney selling taro and just SPAMMING basically
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

S

Sat X RB

thanks bOOm ... yes, I understood it was Vietnamese ... selling Taro, eh? well, they are inventive hard working people for the most part ...

that clone of mine didn't grow. it's budding up now. it's like EB said ... I don't even know how many hours of light it was getting before I picked it up (hooray for northern nsw and the goodies that can be found there!) but I also realised if it was a fuck up I 'd be smoking, no, vaping, heads for xmas. a very good deal for $20!

Cheers All ... !

Status
Not open for further replies.