What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzieAI

Veteran
ill see if i can fine some batts cheap enough

surely the cost of batteries can be covered by potentially saving the grow or at least having a healthy heavy harvest?

i set my ratios then work to EC levels for various stages of growth when in coco...but have gone back to soil...with better results i might add...now the ph metre is almost redundant..use it for curiosity more than anything...

Rumblefish

picture.php

Vincent Lingiari, I solemnly hand to you these deeds as proof, in Australian law, that these lands belong to the Gurindji people and I put into your hands this piece of the earth itself as a sign that we restore them to you and your children forever.
Gough Whitlam formally handed the Gurindji people at Wattie Creek in the Northern Territory title deeds to part of their traditional lands on August 16, 1975.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Police bugged Nimbin bookshop owner in drug case

Police bugged Nimbin bookshop owner in drug case

Check , check, one, two

POLICE will rely on listening device recordings to prosecute Nimbin's Perceptio bookshop owner Simon Cohen who they allege was supplying cannabis from his business and growing the drug at his Jiggi home.

Cohen faces 13 drug-related charges after police allegedly seized more than 130 cannabis plants at his home and more than $16,000 alleged to be proceeds of crime from selling cannabis, in raids on September 11.

Police also allege Cohen was involved in the supply of almost 2kg of cannabis from his Cullen St business.

Prosecutor Ms Grey told Lismore Local Court the brief of evidence in Cohen's matters was outstanding but she expected it to be delivered yesterday.

Ms Grey asked Magistrate Jeff Linden for an adjournment due to listening device recordings that needed to be transcribed.

Cohen remains on conditional bail until his matter is mentioned in January next year.

4tokin

Knocked up a cooling manifold for my chinamans reflector. I am a little surprised it works so well it has knocked nearly 10* of cab temps.

Last edited:

4tokin

Picked up the starter for the duct at AC wholesaler and grabbed a street sign out of the gutter. It looks a bit rough up close but I decided to leave it gappy instead of drilling extra holes to help with air flow. The lamp is mounted fairly high as I want to keep the lamp holder and lamp base as cool as possible. I don't lose much light from the bulb as the filament is well below the reflector and the top of the bulb does not stick out much from under the reflector allowing it to be dropped down quite low.

Rumblefish

Check , check, one, two
There were over 300 000 warrants issued for phone and internet tapping last year..smarten up people and learn how to stay safe on the net...fools post vids of themselves breaking the law on youtube and wonder why the cop's come knocking..if someone were stupid enough to mention weed on my phone I would hang up and drive over and punch them in the fucken face :tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Ms Grey asked Magistrate Jeff Linden for an adjournment due to listening device recordings that needed to be transcribed.

I have wondered about the IT kids who have to listen to this drivel and transcribe it . Then an expert looks it over for incriminating conversations . What a career !

Ford Fairlane

Picked up the starter for the duct at AC wholesaler and grabbed a street sign out of the gutter. It looks a bit rough up close but I decided to leave it gappy instead of drilling extra holes to help with air flow. The lamp is mounted fairly high as I want to keep the lamp holder and lamp base as cool as possible. I don't lose much light from the bulb as the filament is well below the reflector and the top of the bulb does not stick out much from under the reflector allowing it to be dropped down quite low.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56289&pictureid=1335671View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56289&pictureid=1335672View Image

Nice bit of kit, unusual design, thanks for sharing

Rumblefish

I have wondered about the IT kids who have to listen to this drivel and transcribe it . Then an expert looks it over for incriminating conversations . What a career !

I often wonder about the sheer volume that is collected..do you think that it gets run through voice recognition and filtered for key words before they bother actually having a human listen to it ? imagine if you knew that you were being bugged! you could play some serious games with the fucker's:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.