What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozza

Veteran

yeah you spray a piece, with 50ppm Colloidal Silver and do this once a day. This stresses the shit out of the plant also. So it forces it to throw balls. Usually you should then take that pollen and put it on another mother of the same strain, so it doesn't hermie as much/ less chance. You'd probably be right selfing it or whatever, but don't really know how well the genetics would go if you were to breed them again and you might get hermies.

I would reveg it with a light then do it. Maybe you could try reveg it in more sun, by stripping it of most of the buds and just feeding it some fish shit.

Last edited:

Rumblefish

Sat do what ozza said ! if you get that plant 18hrs of light a day it will start shooting within a few weeks ,supplement it with a fluro even a small desk lamp...dont trim any of it back, though most plant shot from all over you get an odd one that will just send out one or two leaders..back in the day we used to dig up the remains of our best plants of the season and keep them in a hot house over winter and plant them out again then we heard about cuttings, that change everything

S

Sat X RB

thanks Guys! the trouble is I 'm on stand-alone solar and so can't do such lighting as you suggest. (yes, I know there are LED's nowadays ... but so too complex to set up from scratch.) maybe I 'll bring the pot into the kitchen in the evening and find out if that makes a difference. otherwise I 'll just hang in there and hope the plant does its thing as the sunlight hours increase. thanks again.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Sat x RB

A 25 watt CFL can do the trick .
The earlier you turn her the better chances of her revegging . The light needs to be 24 hours until it begins to reshoot .
You can go back down to 18 / 6 when its reshot .
I`ve revegged plenty of plants . Though some just don`t want to play the game . They just keep flowering till they peter out .
Obviously if you want to grow leaves and stems - feed nitrogen .

Once you get her revegging strong . Knocking off the remnants of the flowers helps with getting rid of the flowering hormones and really kicking in the veg growth .

Best of luck .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

noyd666

WATCHING ABC NEWS AT 7.30 THIS MORN AND TALKING ABOUT CANNA TRIALS IN N.S.W HAVE BEEN GOING ON AT NSW UNERVERSITY , FELLA WAS SAYING THEY TESTED 20 OR SO DIFF TYPES= VARITY'S AND N.S.W DOPE WAS THE STRONGEST AND HAD REMOVED?
THE MEDICAL VALUE?BUT HE TALKED ABOUT HOW MANY GOOD VALUE'S THE CANNABIS PLANT HAD FOR MEDICANAL , WAS A PLEASURE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT WAS NOT TALKING SHIT.LOL.

N

noyd666

yep some nice sunny days, still got the wood burning of night, electricity is for growing.

luvaduck

Yup same here EB, warming up nicely, humidity down to an unusual 40% today. Not a cloud in the sky.. UV starting to soar.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Last week we had some very nice sunny days of around 23c and let me tell you the plants frigging loved every second of that sunshine :D
Back to a bit cold and overcast now for the next few days but that scorching summer heat is just around the corner for SA.
Noydie same here brother still got the fire and gas heater going at nighttime :)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
thanks Guys! the trouble is I 'm on stand-alone solar and so can't do such lighting as you suggest. (yes, I know there are LED's nowadays ... but so too complex to set up from scratch.) maybe I 'll bring the pot into the kitchen in the evening and find out if that makes a difference. otherwise I 'll just hang in there and hope the plant does its thing as the sunlight hours increase. thanks again.
just take some cut,an put under longer light an root them.they will reveg.
CS will make male/female flowers. just dont bread the same plant.[it;s self] or u increase your odds of getting herms.
good luck

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
WATCHING ABC NEWS AT 7.30 THIS MORN AND TALKING ABOUT CANNA TRIALS IN N.S.W HAVE BEEN GOING ON AT NSW UNERVERSITY , FELLA WAS SAYING THEY TESTED 20 OR SO DIFF TYPES= VARITY'S AND N.S.W DOPE WAS THE STRONGEST AND HAD REMOVED?
THE MEDICAL VALUE?BUT HE TALKED ABOUT HOW MANY GOOD VALUE'S THE CANNABIS PLANT HAD FOR MEDICANAL , WAS A PLEASURE TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT WAS NOT TALKING SHIT.LOL.
they mustnt have had many samples to select through noydie if they found the nsw stuff to be best ,, hehehhe ...

N

noyd666

:biggrin: I had a big grin = ear to ear while watching, still important the bastards are talking more about the medical side, I like to laugh that's my medicine.:biggrin::tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts