What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sat X RB

:dunno:Hey Guys, just wanted to say G'day and compliment Noyd666 on some mighty fine lookin plants. I've been lurking this thread for a week or so, but now I need to ask a question. I'm planning to make up a batch of organic insecticide. The recipe I have calls for neem oil, aloe vera and Potassium Silicate. Anyone know where I can me hands on some potassium silicate in Oz? I've been to Bunnings and FlowerPower both, no love there. Or maybe a good potassium silicate substitute? :dunno:

maybe Nutri-Tech sells this. Yandina Queensland. look for them on the web. very friendly service and advice.

N

noyd666

was thinking of making some chutney, and getting a sandwitch outa the RED one, this is wifes garden:biggrin:
picture.php

T

TheBatCave

looks good guys keep it coming ill update my tread soon just letting you know my monsters are kicking ass :)

S

Sat X RB

was thinking of making some chutney, and getting a sandwitch outa the RED one, this is wifes garden:biggrin:View Image

purpling of the stems, Mrs Noyd? I 'd suggest caused by a shortage of Phosphate. but I 'll bet the surviving tomarters are sweet ones ...

N

noyd666

yer bro nice, needs a little whipper snipping around the edges might let the pet kanga do the job. to much humidity about.lol.
picture.php

Goldust

well harvested plants today the one in previous pic got a fair bit off prob at least a oz
but 2nd plant pretty much a throw away full of mould oh goody
whatever was salvageable will be hashed off that one

shouldnt of listened to an Ex grower from work who told me to switch to 12/12 too early as last plant in tent switched much later and much better looking plant oh well learning exp i guess

got better results off 1st couple of grows under fluro and autoflowering plant

Goldust

2 big bang clones into autopots

2 big bang clones into autopots

had these autopots lying around never grown weed in them so hope goes well

Attachments

• IMG_1411a.jpg
    IMG_1411a.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 10

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
shouldnt of listened to an Ex grower from work who told me to switch to 12/12 too early as last plant in tent switched much later and much better looking plant oh well learning exp i guess

Veg time is a waste of time mate….do SOG…your ex grower mate is right….just have to tweak it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.