What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallel

My folks are a few blocks from The Pigs Ear. I'll be back there for holidays and will take you up on that kind offer bro. :)

Parallel

White Widow - Knock Out Pheno

My all time greatest success, absolute best strain I've grown by a mile. I pulled 20oz out of a 1.4m X 0.80m cupboard under a single 600watt HPS... No exaggeration

This weed put veteran smokers on their arse. POW!!!

Parallel

The humble old cupboard...

I increased airflow in winter and ran 2 X 600watt in winter with 2 pots.
1 is greenhouse AMS and other is greenhouse Trainwreck

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Fracking killing it with the old wardrobe bruz :good:
:nono: I can't believe you were running 1200 watts in there :yoinks:
Crazy buggar, but the plants and the buds are stunning.
The mate I got the Sour Diesel off had some GH White Widow personal buds not for sale but I managed to be given a phat joint and some nugs to take home with my SD baggie and all I can say is Ho Lee Fuk!!! that stuff is off the hook strong, I was super HIGH but also felt like I was tripping on some mild acid at the same time, great mood changer and was great for my back pain and insomnia, fracking LOVE the White Widow or rather that pheno of WW as it ticks all the right boxes for me :D

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Your GH Trainwreck girl looks very different to the Trainwrecks I've had in flower :chin:
Those buds look quite round compared to the spears that my ones grow, how did she smoke mate?? Looks quite tasty ;)
:smoke out:

Parallel

Trainwreck was very nice. It had a sour taste. Rip roaring high. Smelled a little like vomit though, very toxic. I blazed a joint down at Glenelg on Colley Reserve one night before I flew interstate to catch up with friends. Myself and two others got rip roaring high and laughed up a storm goofing around.

Parallel

Yeah, a few people have marveled at the 1200W in that tiny space. Light concentration was mad, I has nuggets that were twice as big as my open hand.

S

Sat X RB

here's another plant that came up by itself. weather's gone cool now tho'.

picture.php

4tokin

BTW b00m, another tip for pests...

If an epidemic starts quick and gets out of control, grab a bottle of CO2 (beer gas from BOC or Liquidair). Turn off your fans when lights are out and temps permit and just gas the little fuckers. Leave the fans off and gas in the room for a good 6-12 hours. CO2 is heavier than air and generally stays inside mainly closed spaces as long as a fan doesn't circulate. Plants love CO2, little insects choke. It's saved me twice from hardcore pest invasion.

Hi Parallel

This sounds like what i need right now.
How do you go about it. Do you just do one big dose and let the fans circulate the gas or do you slow release over the 6 - 12 hours.

4T

Parallel

Turn all lights and fans off and gas entire room with a large volume of CO2. If you can hardly breath in there than you've got the right volume of gas. Leave for 6-12 hours depending on if you are in veg or flower. Repeat until you're bug free. Use with very diluted foliar spray of need oil or similar. Perhaps consider using the neem oil in your reservoir as per ozzieAI's instructions.

That should definitely take care of those little nasties. it's organic and non toxic too. Yay.

Peace out bro!!!

btw... If you know anyone who works in a pub or bottleshop they might lend you a food grade CO2 or cellarmix bottle. Otherwise go to BOC or Liquideair.

Parallel

Oh, and always use a very low concentration of neem oil to your water ratio and only foliar spray just a minute before shutting down lights. It is oil and the light can burn your plants crispy otherwise. Your leaves will look unusually glossy and shiny for a few days after. When you switch lights back on then spray with filtered water to further dilute any residual oil on the leaves.

Parallel

When you gas, also try to keep room as closed as possible. I used to put blankets in the intake and outtake to trap the gas inside.

4tokin

Turn all lights and fans off and gas entire room with a large volume of CO2. If you can hardly breath in there than you've got the right volume of gas. Leave for 6-12 hours depending on if you are in veg or flower. Repeat until you're bug free. Use with very diluted foliar spray of need oil or similar. Perhaps consider using the neem oil in your reservoir as per ozzieAI's instructions.

That should definitely take care of those little nasties. it's organic and non toxic too. Yay.

Peace out bro!!!

btw... If you know anyone who works in a pub or bottleshop they might lend you a food grade CO2 or cellarmix bottle. Otherwise go to BOC or Liquideair.

Thanks for that.
The local home brew shop has gas bottles and regulators for a reasonable price. Looks like the spend continues but if it kills the bugs it will be well spent as I am unable to use sprays due to the timing of the attack so late in flowering.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Evening gang :wave:
Wow we have nearly hit 200 posts in under 4wks :woohoo: Nice work everyone, I knew that a smoker's lounge would work out well here :gday:
In the middle of cooking dinner so I'll be back an forth from the kitchen to in here :D

hey boom, hope ya well n dinner turned out nice :)

Is there any way for me to get this forum onto my time so i can tell when ppl r posting.. cause im guessing ya not cooking the family dinner at 9.59 am

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya PPG :gday:
Dinner was freaking awesome thanks bro :D
There sure is a way to fix the time mate, at the top of the page click on My IC, then down the left hand side of the My IC window are your different options for all the stuff associated with you, scroll down to Settings and Options then click on Edit Options, then scroll down the page to you see Date and Time Options and set it to whatever time zone you are in ;)
puff puff pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts