What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

luvaduck

Better late than never.
G’day and sorry for the hiatus.

Various kush in the tent, mullum oaxacan finishing outside.
4F0CFE9D-96D2-4D39-AC90-5AE6991E7EEA.jpeg
8AC781C3-5BF7-4A35-A9C8-9F6F42AE9F05.jpeg
110D2397-1A66-4ED1-B45D-F05859A5E1BE.jpeg
87F2C966-3B22-45BE-B2C4-0E3F63E27D0F.jpeg
A8F0F85F-6A97-4765-A031-CAF4E9F76ED0.jpeg

luvaduck

good looking pics luva ,
hows the aroma on that mox??
Got that fuelly eye watering thing going on, and something else I can’t work out. Chemical. Can see the influence of the nl in the Oaxacan. I think these are f2? Not sure this weather will do them any favours being 11 weeks in. One is a little bit behind the others, looks just like sensi’s cut (can’t remember what he calls it).
Really thought that the north might have missed the monsoon this year, I’m glad to see the rain, but it’s bad timing.
Interestingly, for me at least, is that the MOx have outperformed the New Caledonians in terms of mould resistance.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
darn shame about the weather ,
you can see why i prefer dry season growing , at least theres a fair chance of a dry finish,
sadly one cant grow sativa dom stuff then though ,
at least its dry in your tent mate ,, that kush would be melting about now outdoor ,, lol ..
i hope the rain buggers off soon , i have stuff to do that requires dry weather ,, lol ...
best of luck with the mox mate , fingers firmly crossed ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
maybe over time you have developed more receptors to try and capture the large doses you were getting at some stage , i guess that is possible....

by tolerances i meant that perhaps your tolerance had lowered with less use , therefor u get higher and need less to do so ??

rod58

gidday you lot . i've been away and have been busier than i really need to be .
i see things have changed yet again and i hope this time it's a little bit easier for us neanderthals to work out !
i've been offered a position growing hemp commercially with another guy who also runs a distillery making gin and vodka for the market . undecided which , if any , path i'll take yet but i'm seriously wanting to take the distilling route .
my year here turned out just wonderful and especially after the start i had . it certainly has been a different format for me
eg; cold and very wet area and growing indica's exclusively . i've learnt not to be in a hurry getting them in the ground , christmas is even ok if you have the right strain , and to have an enormous supply of firewood as living indoors most of the day is mandatory for me . lol
this season will be something totally different , shishkaberry x deadhead og , gorilla glue , which i've had before , DDoS #33 and Glookies plus the cherry pie kush x sour bubble from last season . it's like being a learner all over again ! haaa .

budsnblunts

Veteran
gidday you lot . i've been away and have been busier than i really need to be .
i see things have changed yet again and i hope this time it's a little bit easier for us neanderthals to work out !
i've been offered a position growing hemp commercially with another guy who also runs a distillery making gin and vodka for the market . undecided which , if any , path i'll take yet but i'm seriously wanting to take the distilling route .
my year here turned out just wonderful and especially after the start i had . it certainly has been a different format for me
eg; cold and very wet area and growing indica's exclusively . i've learnt not to be in a hurry getting them in the ground , christmas is even ok if you have the right strain , and to have an enormous supply of firewood as living indoors most of the day is mandatory for me . lol
this season will be something totally different , shishkaberry x deadhead og , gorilla glue , which i've had before , DDoS #33 and Glookies plus the cherry pie kush x sour bubble from last season . it's like being a learner all over again ! haaa .
Things sound awesome for you rod, really glad to hear man. Distilling is an indispensable skill used in so many things not requiring forms of society. We sound like we are living in a similar climate to, gonna be a cold winter this one. I too have been busy but this time with learning to carve. Here's couple things I've done the past few days. The first is my attempt at a taniwha, the second is supposed to be a patu shaped taonga i carved for my partner. Easy way to spend hours and hours that's for sure. We are learning til the day we die huh, keep safe fullas.

Attachments

• 20220423_145145.jpg
    20220423_145145.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 20220421_132502.jpg
    20220421_132502.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heads up for my Aussie crew

Fresh drop of Connoisseur Genetics seeds at Cavemanseeds in Australia on Monday .

SSSDH Feminized project

Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Feminized project

Some from the Feminized Casey Jones project including Australian Dead Head

Last drop in Aus at Cavemanseeds for a long while so dont miss it if interested

I also offer direct Worldwide Shipping with every line i offer available , email me for info

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
damn i dont envy either of you with your cold wet climates ,, lol ,
i definitely prefer it warm and dry ..

good luck with your distilling and or gardening rod, i hope whatever you choose brings you happiness and satisfaction...

working with your hands doing carving must be great for the soul buds,
and making something for a loved one with those skills would be doubly rewarding i should think ,
looks like you have done nice work man ,
i m sure your partner will be happy with your craft ...

stiff

Veteran
I was actually stalking you...oops 🤣
Nah, jokes aside..I didnt wanna miss a pic you upload in case you do. If I come to close, i promise to put a condom on😇

I also get lots of shot phone cLls. The latesz thkng is they tey to sell solar panels from india now

VenerableHippie

Nah, jokes aside..I didnt wanna miss a pic you upload in case you do. If I come to close, i promise to put a condom on😇

I also get lots of shot phone cLls. The latesz thkng is they tey to sell solar panels from india now
You won't see any uploaded images in my posts. So you may as well unfollow me.

VenerableHippie

You won't see any uploaded images in my posts. So you may as well unfollow me.

Sorry to be so unfriendly. Someone here tells me they know you.

There's a gang next door and beyond who stalk me. Latest is they hacked my Router. Found this out yesterday.

They already know my on-line identity so if I grow and post a pic here they might sneak over the fence and do me no good.

Last season I was posting pics of one of a Z99 and was asking Wal if he thought it was ripe yet. When Wal said it's getting close. one of my fence sneaking neighbours rang the cops and I lost the plant.

BUT! Such is life and I will just get on with it ...

Ooroo! (Ancient Aussie word for goodbye ... sorta like Auf Wederstein [tongue in cheek])

VenerableHippie

Sorry to hear that, nothing worse than arseholes in the neighbourhood. Sounds like you need a dog.
Lebe wohl,mein Herz 😄
Well check this mein Lieber, if I had a dog it would have been poisoned. Instead they poisoned my garden!!! Now I haf der Kameras. (sorry about "haf". Only Berliners say it that way, yes?)

No more with the painful memory talking ... bye bye ...

GreenestBasterd

Sorry to be so unfriendly. Someone here tells me they know you.

There's a gang next door and beyond who stalk me. Latest is they hacked my Router. Found this out yesterday.

They already know my on-line identity so if I grow and post a pic here they might sneak over the fence and do me no good.

Last season I was posting pics of one of a Z99 and was asking Wal if he thought it was ripe yet. When Wal said it's getting close. one of my fence sneaking neighbours rang the cops and I lost the plant.

BUT! Such is life and I will just get on with it ...

Ooroo! (Ancient Aussie word for goodbye ... sorta like Auf Wederstein [tongue in cheek])
Sad to hear and I know your pain mate!
This year some filthy bastards came in through the elderly neighbours old wooden fence and took the whole crop through a hole they’d cut in the trellis on my side.
Didn’t leave me a single bud the scumbags, and if they’d have asked I’d have been more than happy to given them some, when in was actually ready!!!

Lesson learnt and all I kept saying to myself was the age old saying, Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Nothing worse than growing weed for someone too lazy to do it themselves.
Debating bothering next year.