What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
What can you guys tell me about Mullumbimby Madness? That’s one of the most famous of Australia strains is it not?
Lost in legend until Kanga turned up with it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good grief! appreciating the link …I’ve seen a bunch of those pictures thanks for responding I actually copied one of his poses with Mad Macs Doric/Haze/Haze:redface: (my pic is from last season)
AD79C60D-47F8-4E0B-93EF-41A46228C4B8.jpeg
991CE6CE-CE29-4546-A0B3-3591BACBADD3.jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
theres something phallic about those pics of guys grabbing onto those big stems , hahaha ,
i have some seed here labelled mullumbimby madness ,
they are from the right area , ill have to ask the chap i got them from about the history behind them ,
i think so many plants have been labelled that from around that area , its hard to tell whats what ,
anyhow i hope to check them out in the future and do a repo after i selected something, if there is anything in there to look at that is ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I heard Wally's Laos X Z99 is a giggly smoke. I wonder if Pumpkin has found out what other Laos varieties are like?

Y'know ... the electricity shortage here in eastern Oz is a crock of foul smelling excrement! How can there not be enough electricity? How can there not be enough coal to burn in the power stations?

Take over private industry Prime Minister while you have the numbers! Obviously things can't be left to Business to sort out the economy ... to look after us best.

("...look after us best"? WTF? I don't need looking after!!! What's the matter with me this morning ... ?)
the tank on my electricity seems full ,, lol ,
id be upset if it wasnt since i produce more electricity than i use with the solar panels i have on the roof ..
im not sure how folks cant just put an extra jumper on to stay warm , wrap a blanket around them on the couch , or what ever ,,
thats what we do ,
i did lite the fire the other afternoon on the first cold night , but dont think i need it now ,
ill put some socks on if it gets too chilly and just go to bed early ,, lol ...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres something phallic about those pics of guys grabbing onto those big stems , hahaha ,
i have some seed here labelled mullumbimby madness ,
they are from the right area , ill have to ask the chap i got them from about the history behind them ,
i think so many plants have been labelled that from around that area , its hard to tell whats what ,
anyhow i hope to check them out in the future and do a repo after i selected something, if there is anything in there to look at that is ...
Lol .. I’m definitely heterosexual doesn’t mean I often get laid though :LOL:
I use voice recognition technology when I make my posts and sometimes words get misspelled so the trunk was Doors/Haze/Haze

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I heard Wally's Laos X Z99 is a giggly smoke. I wonder if Pumpkin has found out what other Laos varieties are like?

Y'know ... the electricity shortage here in eastern Oz is a crock of foul smelling excrement! How can there not be enough electricity? How can there not be enough coal to burn in the power stations?

Take over private industry Prime Minister while you have the numbers! Obviously things can't be left to Business to sort out the economy ... to look after us best.

("...look after us best"? WTF? I don't need looking after!!! What's the matter with me this morning ... ?)
The electricity issue is about money, the power companies are not getting the money they want for the power so the gov has stepped in and taken over the market promising to compensate the power companies later, they are talking about rolling blackouts here in Adelaide's western suburbs to compensate the eastern states.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey brother I had Covid about four months ago and it was one of the most unpleasant experiences you can imagine I was even vaccinated and boosted but I still got it it must’ve been the variant

rod58

I'd love some stem heft on my current grow, bloody plants are more viney than an OG crossed to trainwreck. Also, not sure if anyone out there's had it, but Covid fucking sucks, most sick I've been since a blood infection I caught years back. Even trimming was an insurmountable task and I'm happy with nearly any excuse to not trim.
yeah , i've had covid brother , along with my wife ..me , one day in bed from extreme fatigue and the missus had two days off .. just lucky bastards i reckon .
extreme cold here again at my new home but i'm lucky that i have several acres of jarrah forest for firewood . just sucks being inside for so long .

Brother Nature

Yeah most people I know didn't get hit that hard when they had it either. I also live alone so was pretty sick of my house by the end of the week. Was a great excuse to make some edibles though and be lazy on the couch high all day.. My stem heft wish was granted though, my last surviving chunky balls clone's got a trunk the size of a hydrated jiffy pot in only 6 L of soil at that.

Love me some Mad Max Flower, might have to give the original a watch tonight while finishing off my trimming.

VenerableHippie

Lol .. I’m definitely heterosexual doesn’t mean I often get laid though :LOL:
I use voice recognition technology when I make my posts and sometimes words get misspelled so the trunk was Doors/Haze/Haze
So you say, Sir!

But actually I 'm here seeking help. You see I 'm tired of growing dope. The thought of another summer carting water, being together enough in the head to maintain the right feeding regime, battling insects ... OH GOD I "M SO TIRED!!!

I 'm wondering if any of you understand what I mean. Or have given up growing dope to grow orchids?

Ferkin raining again here. I suppose I shouldn't complain too muc. At least here is not northern NSW.

Hello to Brother Nature, Chi13 ...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
So you say, Sir!

But actually I 'm here seeking help. You see I 'm tired of growing dope. The thought of another summer carting water, being together enough in the head to maintain the right feeding regime, battling insects ... OH GOD I "M SO TIRED!!!

I 'm wondering if any of you understand what I mean. Or have given up growing dope to grow orchids?

Ferkin raining again here. I suppose I shouldn't complain too muc. At least here is not northern NSW.

Hello to Brother Nature, Chi13 ...
Hello to you too, Venerable. Was just thinking I hadn't seen you post for a while.

I grow indoors so don't get tired in the sense of lugging water, but I do get sick of it. Sick of worrying about keeping it hidden, pulling it down when tradesman are needed, can the neighbours smell it, did I leave the tent open when I'm out, that kind of thing. I even go through stages where I am sick of using cannabis, and take a break when that happens. I can feel one of those coming soon.

I only grow for me, and consume about 6 oz per year so not really difficult to keep that up. I am on a break as of today, last plant (never finish Manipuri) harvested. Tent away and apart from a couple of baby plants in the closet, worry free until next time.

VenerableHippie

Hello to you too, Venerable. Was just thinking I hadn't seen you post for a while.

I grow indoors so don't get tired in the sense of lugging water, but I do get sick of it. Sick of worrying about keeping it hidden, pulling it down when tradesman are needed, can the neighbours smell it, did I leave the tent open when I'm out, that kind of thing. I even go through stages where I am sick of using cannabis, and take a break when that happens. I can feel one of those coming soon.

I only grow for me, and consume about 6 oz per year so not really difficult to keep that up. I am on a break as of today, last plant (never finish Manipuri) harvested. Tent away and apart from a couple of baby plants in the closet, worry free until next time.
Hmmm ... the paranoia here is not huge, so isolated am I. I think I mean NO JOY. The pastime is joyless.

In fact ... have you noticed generally how little joy there is (not) around the place? Especially I suppose with drought fire flood flu covid. Population increase. The likelihood Nature will become concreted over. Newsreaders using the term "increasing global uncertainty". (AT least I 'm not alone in my uncertainty.) Putin, trump, the prospect that most of America no longer cares whether their government is a democracy and might re-elect trump again.

Then civil war in the US and likely the end of IcMag. Then Cosmic Giggle will become a memory instead of a part of my imagination ... and Wally too ... wait a minute! They are already just part of my imagination ... not real! WHAT"S HAPPENING TO ME?

OH! and I forgot CLIMATE CHANGE which is real and visible where I live ... but maybe I shouldn't worry about climate change and think instead of buying a new car. Will I find more joy in imagining which car I should buy?

I think I 'll buy an electric one. I have the money. Duh. So how many tons of aluminium ore is needed to make an electric car? Is the paint biodegradable? What about the plastic in the interior. Does it break down and enter the ocean's food sources. (Am I eating plastic when I munch into some barramundi?) Does the shade caused by solar panels upset the ecology?

How much does this internet communication cost the planet?

Oh fuck!!! No Joy! Bring back the Sixties ...

Brother Nature

Hey Ven, the world can be a harsh place, but it's also full of beauty and wonderment if you can take the time to appreciate that. At least we can experience these things; pain, sadness, regret, worry, these things are all reminders that' we're alive and have feelings. They all pass with time. I think that (life's ups and downs) is beautiful regardless of how we interpret it on a daily basis. I'm sorry to hear growing has become a joyless experience, it's always been something that has brought contentment into my life, even when it feels a chore. Had to put my dog down today, which was hard, but I noticed the first thing I did when I came home was clean the grow room and finish off me c99 harvest, didn't make me feel any less sad, but it gave me a sense of contentment, which is important when you're feeling down. I also always have found the ocean to have a calming effect on my mental state, finding a remote stretch of beach to sit and contemplate existence, being at peace within nature does something positive for myself. Remember the Tao...

Keep your head up mate and we'll all get through this.

94787765_3301959603166181_3881490957622837248_n.jpg

Last edited: