What's new

AUSTRALIA DECLARES WAR!!!

Do you believe that Australia has declared war?

• Total voters

St. Phatty

Junior Seau wore a helmet and he committed suicide because he couldn't deal with living with Traumatic Brain Injury.

Maybe that's a good name for a Cannabis Strain ?

Plookerkingjon

Junior Seau wore a helmet and he committed suicide because he couldn't deal with living with Traumatic Brain Injury.

Maybe that's a good name for a Cannabis Strain ?
I had Junior on my wall when I was a little boy and I understood it that he was suffering from a massive amount of depression and self-hatred but what do I know I wasn't in the family I only got my information from news sources and if I were to correlate that to nowadays I believe probably none of what I hear and half of what I see when it comes to news agencies I Miss Junior

St. Phatty

I had Junior on my wall when I was a little boy and I understood it that he was suffering from a massive amount of depression and self-hatred but what do I know I wasn't in the family I only got my information from news sources and if I were to correlate that to nowadays I believe probably none of what I hear and half of what I see when it comes to news agencies I Miss Junior

That's the end effect of the Brain Injury.

It happened during a surf contest in 2012. Some of the announcers were friends of Junior, so I heard about it that way, during a live broadcast of a contest.

You would have to find out which contest was happening on May 3 or 4, 2012. Sort of a historical webcast, everybody liked Junior. He helped make the Chargers into a real football team.

buzzmobile

Veteran

1667567368198.png

Plookerkingjon

You may be on to something there, however I think it's important to point out in all of this that I have a friend named Tucker but in Australia Tucker is Bush food people can easily misunderstand

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those of you losing sight of the serious wars ongoing in the region, the Magpies have made some serious strikes, eliminating one Cockatoo lid tipping training compound but also hit a Cockatoo hospital and school, killing and injuring several juveniles. This has infuriated the Cockatoos who, with renewed funding from 'the old man' are pushing back hard. It is said that Magpies are flying in all directions, in terror under the pressure of this advancement. Their finances from the 'orange wannabe' have dried up amidst his decision to fund himself against legal troubles.

The Supreme Magpie appears fraught with anxiety resulting in shortcomings of acuity and has issued orders making no sense to the Magpie population. Juveniles are refusing to go to war and are seeking asylum in New Zealand, New Caledonia and Fiji.

Plookerkingjon

For those of you losing sight of the serious wars ongoing in the region, the Magpies have made some serious strikes, eliminating one Cockatoo lid tipping training compound but also hit a Cockatoo hospital and school, killing and injuring several juveniles. This has infuriated the Cockatoos who, with renewed funding from 'the old man' are pushing back hard. It is said that Magpies are flying in all directions, in terror under the pressure of this advancement. Their finances from the 'orange wannabe' have dried up amidst his decision to fund himself against legal troubles.

The Supreme Magpie appears fraught with anxiety resulting in shortcomings of acuity and has issued orders making no sense to the Magpie population. Juveniles are refusing to go to war and are seeking asylum in New Zealand, New Caledonia and Fiji.
It's all fun and games until cassowaries get involved, they seem really aloof and that they don't want to be involved until you get close to them and then all the sudden they don't want to leave you alone until they see your insides hanging by your ankles
If one were to stare into a cassowary's eye

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all fun and games until cassowaries get involved, they seem really aloof and that they don't want to be involved until you get close to them and then all the sudden they don't want to leave you alone until they see your insides hanging by your ankles
If one were to stare into a cassowary's eye
Well they are pretty defenseless against aerial assaults. The real and imminent danger is if the Ravens decide to engage. Hi intelligence abilities support this military force with a twist of the supernatural, as it was their ancestors who created the 'people'; and carry them to their immortal existence afterlife.

Last edited: