What's new

AUSTRALIA DECLARES WAR!!!

Do you believe that Australia has declared war?

• Total voters

Plookerkingjon

Ok
Gives new meaning to picking up the pieces eh?

One more caveat to this I thought just had an epiphany on some arabica beans if they do this for sport and Recreation you sure you want to f****** go to war against somebody like this for f*** sakes I'd only want to see what they call of live fire exercise

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
“We need to pray and crush… the demonic satellites. We need to send a holy ghost virus into their computers, to destroy them, so they will not function, or until our election is over.”
Dr. Stella Immanuel

Praise be the fucking Cockatoos...doom to the upstart Magpies! and their fuckin orange crusader wannabe.

But who do you believe in? You must believe in something. It's the way we were taught. ~ Q thinkers

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I notice there are now 2 voters that doubt Australia has declared war. All I can say is do-your-own-fucking-research. How can anyone doubt the evidence?
fake news, mate, obviously. got it on good authority (some random Kiwi) that little Anthony is petrified by a life-long fear of birds and would NEVER sanction govt action against them...🐔

buzzmobile

Veteran
“We need to pray and crush… the demonic satellites. We need to send a holy ghost virus into their computers, to destroy them, so they will not function, or until our election is over.”
Dr. Stella Immanuel

Praise be the fucking Cockatoos...doom to the upstart Magpies! and their fuckin orange crusader wannabe.

But who do you believe in? You must believe in something. It's the way we were taught. ~ Q thinkers
Dr. Stella approves.
1667470452489.png

h.h.

Veteran
Why is everything in Australia blue? The dogs, the weed…toilets flush backwards. Does Santa ever make it down that far? A long hard night. A couple shots. I bet he often turns around in New Zealand. Blue weed? WTF

Plookerkingjon

Why is everything in Australia blue? The dogs, the weed…toilets flush backwards. Does Santa ever make it down that far? A long hard night. A couple shots. I bet he often turns around in New Zealand. Blue weed? WTF
I do know that that big rock they have out there is red