What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aussie Outdoor Season 2006

G

Brushtail said:
On another note, Any other peepz from the west coast finding it increasingly hard to comeby greens ? its a dezert in perth on my end atm. It's getting me DOWN! !! !

pce and good vibez

bt

Man I don't think I have ever heard of it being this bad. Too many people turnin to the phets. F$#kin sickens me.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Technique said:
playing god!
I take it your not having a very good season then ?

I think outdoors is best for sure, although I do enjoy my indoor grows too. good luck man.

- Ez

Technique

- ezra - said:
I take it your not having a very good season then ?

I think outdoors is best for sure, although I do enjoy my indoor grows too. good luck man.

- Ez

oh no everythings going well outdoors. 2 are a bit slow to flower fully but one is going crazy!

i think bieng in control would be alot easier

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Technique said:
oh no everythings going well outdoors. 2 are a bit slow to flower fully but one is going crazy!

i think bieng in control would be alot easier

No not really any easier, trust me. You will have a whole other set of variables to deal with. Easier in some respects, but more difficult in others. More control yes, but I dont think its any easier. Natural light is superior to HID because of its full spectrum and it does produce better quality buds IMO. Indoors is great too though dont get me wrong, but I prefer my outdoor grows.

- Ez

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
10160P9270004_2.jpg

G

Ezra mate that maroc, I can just about smell it i reackon, Burrssssstin!
Nice nature shots too, inspired me to have a go.
My russians an a lil bee at work

F

Father Time

Looking real nice fellas,
im afraid i cannot take pics for shit but here a few form this arvo.
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

guest123

lookin good ft , and ezra , nice pix , ..
ive been too busy to take many pix of the patches of late , and with all the rain its been lookin pretty ordinary out there in any case .. still pulling in some good amounts , but not looking like much left in my season ..
that is apart from a couple of huge sativas i have in there , one of them is just magnificent looking ,, big columbian lady and pret ty as they come ,, only just beginning to show signs of flower , she will be a long way off as yet ...
so heres a few shots of whats been goin on in the duck yard ...

u can see the big columbian/venuzeualen ladies in this shot to the right and left ... was some time ago now ,, ...

WARDONE

wally duck i just love your outdoor shots they fucken inspire me matey to smoke more outdoor and grow outdoors more i think im going to try next season..
ezra love those nature shots ...noice

Technique

Hey guys. what can i buy to fatten these nuggets up what should they be getting fed to make for some large developed buds? i want more more more!!!!

:)

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
very nice work there guys. good to see things are shaping up nicely.

Technique - I would suggest organic P and K. Liquid organics will be available to the plants very quickly (providing a good balance of bacteria and fungi in the soil/medium) Find a good quality liquid organic nutrient designed for flowering (it will have lots of P and K). Thats what I use and it works for me. good luck. Composts, manures and lots of WCs (teas are great), guano. Try those if you want to put in some effort, otherwise just try some liquid organics. I also use seaweed extract (micros and stimulat)

here are a few pics from several days ago. Firstly, the single cola plant is really catching up in bud mass . This top bud is huge but overall its not a very big plant because of being planted out later and in a smaller pot. Still who says organics dont yield well eh? This cola is about 2 feet long and fatter than a baseball bat. The second two pics are of some of the chunkyer buds from one of the other 2 Maroc. I had to Stake up one of the plants but the other one (pictured) appears to be holding the weight of the buds and is not leaning over at all.

Last edited:

Brushtail

Pictures

Pictures

Columbian x afghani, about a month or so left of flowering ! CANT WAIT !!

A very columbian leaning plant ...

I'm stoked that i have a chance to get something out of this season after my misfortune !

pce and good vibes fellaz

ps. ezra those marocs are stunning ! well done mate
:yoinks:

Technique

Geez you surely have something nice in your hands there!!! i've ordered some engage pk i dont think its organic. but we'll see how it goes for now. i also ordered some blood and bone mix which is more so higher in nitrogen which i dont think i will use anymore.

heres some pictures. i'd say i have about another month to go on them if not a little more early april hopefully.

- ezra - said:
very nice work there guys. good to see things are shaping up nicely.

Technique - I would suggest organic P and K. Liquid organics will be available to the plants very quickly (providing a good balance of bacteria and fungi in the soil/medium) Find a good quality liquid organic nutrient designed for flowering (it will have lots of P and K). Thats what I use and it works for me. good luck. Composts, manures and lots of WCs (teas are great), guano. Try those if you want to put in some effort, otherwise just try some liquid organics. I also use seaweed extract (micros and stimulat)

G

WOW GUYS!!!!
Looks like there's gonna be some awsome harvests this year outdoors, down under. I figured it was about time I made a contribution to this thread...........
So here's what we've been up to this year......
All these ladies are in a 50/50 mix of Canna coco, and dynamic lifte enhanced potting mix, and are being fed with seaweed extract, and bat guano.
There's too many varieties to name, but all the ones in my sig are there, as well as some Strawberry Diesel f2s, that I'm testing out....
5066Outdoors_07.jpg