What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

At HoMe

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

Oh yeah Randa' mate, that look great!! But now i have to give them water every two days now they are under the 400w hps..

But i will think of an automatic system for them in the futur:biggrin:

12 days of grow:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The biggest Amnesia and the Kandy kush were topped, they are really big compare to the other and the Bubba has some difficulties but will finish by start:)

Vibes to all!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

Hey BS' thank you mate, and yeah the coco impressed me, so far it looks ok:biggrin:

I gave them 14 days of veg, and switched the 12/12 four days ago, so we will begin the stretchin' time

Here we go:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

See ya!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

10 days of 12/12 over here, going well so far

picture.php

AH-JON-AH
CHEM-BK-BBG
TW-KK-ECSD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Best vibes to all!!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Awesome cab man. Nice diversity of strains :p
Are you gonna toss some pollen on those ?
Good luck with the flowering (;

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

Thanks g0vnaa mate, yop i' ve just finish the pollen of Coastal Collision #1 on some of the girls tonight:biggrin:

Few pictures at day 13 of 12/12

Trainwreck:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vibes!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sunka, you always have the plants looking so healthy bro! Quite the variety, I'm real curious as to what you hit with that pollen:biggrin:
What Chemdog ya got there?

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

Hey MP' mate thanks for the visit, unfortunately i am afraid that the pollen was no more viable...or i did it too early, but generally it' s ok at this stage, so 7 months of life at max for the Coastal Collision #1' s pollen i had:)

The Chemdog was given to me as the "d" but many of my friend who did it and some growers on ic told me that maybe not according to them, maybe "sister" and some thought about Chemmy Jones which i have to say can match perfectly, so i keep running it as Chemdog:biggrin:

Here are few old pics of this Chemdog

At 30 days:

picture.php

At the end:

picture.php

picture.php

Oaxacan

Hej Šunka,

is the Amnesia Haze from Soma? Want to try it someday. Healthy looking ladys you got there in your place.

keep it green

Oax

F

Fluffy Clouds

hey oaxacan, nope its amnesia core or moppels cut.. its SSH in fact...

hey šunka friend:tiphat: :biggrin: beautiful garden, soo greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! héhé and nice genetics too.. kandy kush is trainwreck x ogkush somehow right? i cant wait to see that trainwreck flowering... keep it up! :woohoo:

really that chemdog looks like casey jones influence lol.. those foxtails, pistols are typically... do you like smoke???

i see youre running ecsd nd not riri.. what happened? :biggrin: as to comparison of both.. ecsd is more powerful in initial high.. also bit more tasty i would say.. bit different taste... riri is kinda more piney or something.. but ecsd has short lived high while riri is longer lasting, and overall more relaxing stone than ecsd..

GOOD LUCK!!! :clover:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Thanks for step in:)

Nice to see you HoMe Lou':biggrin: Yop Oaxacan, Fluffy did answer correctly regarding the AH "Core" :)

Hey Flufffy mate, yeah it should be that regarding the KK;) Yeah the "Chem" is very similar to a CJ in terms of shape and look, but the smoke is stronger than thesmoke of the CJ, aswell the buds are much more dense:) Very good smoke, but some bananas at the end of grow (but nothing catastrophic^^)

Update time at 25 days

Latest posts

Latest posts