What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

At HoMe

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone and welcome At HoMe:tiphat:

Few pics of what happen here, in the home made hydro system

Set-up

- Homebox 80x80x160
- 400 watts hps with aaw copy^^ and 250 watts mh
- extractor ruk125, sunon as intra + fans
- hydro system home-made
- Plagron hydro A+B - pk13/14 - Green sensation - enzymes - amino acids - phytamin
- ph down
- Carbon filter

Clone session this time with in the order :

G13xWidow - G13xWidow - G13xWidow
G13xWidow - Bubble gum - Santa Maria
SPG - Santa Maria

At the beginning (the Bbg and the SM from bottom were inverted)

DSCN0752.jpg

And today

DSCN0851.jpg

I switched them under 12/12 hours of light around 14 days ago

Current EC: 1,3 and PH: 5,7

:bump:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Cody:wave:

Thank ya, and no for the moment i did nothing special, but i just pinched them at the top, mostly the Santa Maria and the Bbg which are getting a bit bigger and higher than the others..

Now the funny part will start:jump:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all:wave:

Hey Bohempian:) thank you for step in, yes those strains look good and it will be the first time for me to grow them. They are really famous in the french and belgium community, and i am looking forward aswell for the buds

I smoked Santa Maria something like 10 years ago in belgium and it was a really good smoke, indica powaa, i hope it will remind me those time:joint:

The G13xWidow is a really classical strain, with this typically Netherland´s weed taste, grow fast and full of resin, they are the most advance in the room

The Sweet Pink Grapefruit from breeder Steve, is the favorite of my buddy who gave me the clones, and generally it finished violet dark in his place, with a terrific smell and taste!!

Regarding the last one, the Bubble Gum comes from Serious seeds, and it was a selection from a switz growshop, taste really like a bubble gum, with some beautifuly compact heads

All those strains are turning around 60 days of 12/12, and i am planning to make some seeds, i got some Cheeseberry pollen and some Haze Hybrid A pollen aswell:bandit:

Best vibes to you:tiphat:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
You definitely have a green thumb! Im lovin the pics. All your plants look so happy and healthy. Is that a drip system im seeing? Anyways my seat is still pulled up

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi IC growers:wave:

Thank you for the words guys wish you some good vibes:tiphat:

Yep Cody this is a home made drip system, working with a little pump

And a few current pics from the bloom, trichs are showing slowly, and flowers are forming themselve:)

DSCN0880.jpg DSCN0884.jpg DSCN0886.jpg
See you soon

Jouge

Hi sunka-maslo, a very attractive culture which you have there

Otherwise I wanted to know, what variety of Braindead Underground Seeds you are going to cultivate?

Good continuation

Jouge

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello IC:wave:

Thank you for step in guys:tiphat:

Hey Jouge i' ll be testing the kaman' s mix with 5 beans ans i will put 5 more, but after i am asking me which ones ?

As i will test the kaman' s mix, i will probably put some BD mix#1 or some BD mix#2 with, mixes are the spices of the life isn' t it ?:D

I was asking me aswell if someone did grow some BD#1 seeds in hydro ever ? because i think that Brain is working with soil, and i will be really curious to see his genetics in hydro systems:) Maybe will i be the first one^^

By the way his beans are looking great, bigup poto BD#1:tiphat:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi IC growers!!:wave:

A little pic from yesterday just to show you then at day 27 of 12/12

Start to smell a bit and more and more trichs too, i' ll start the green sensation really soon:)

DSCN0014.jpg

Bigup:tiphat:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Rushchaser thx and welcome At HoMe:wave:

Arf i have some little issues like usually, it is not that great...as we can see on the leaves of the Santa Maria, and i did not figure out what it is yet...maybe my poor humidity level...

The bubble gum start to prepare two huge long buds, and had a good stretch compare to the others, and the faster are the G13xWidow

DSCN0061.jpg

And a little close up

DSCN0028.jpg

Nice weekend for everyone:tiphat:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi MAxibio:wave:

I got them all as clone, but the Bubblegum is a selection on seeds coming from Serious seeds, and the G13xWidow from MrNice

Sweet pink grapefruit is the clone from breeder steeve SOL, and the Santa maria is known as Planck cut over here...but i smoked lot of SM in belgium many years ago and it was trully special, i need to re-test it now;)

Hey Re51n8:) thank you, they start to smell really good, only the Spg for the moment has a lower smell, but i am sure it will come:tiphat:
I' ll have to make an up going along with the popcorns:D

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yop just a few pics before i go fall into bed:wave:

My 400w ballast makes some ugly noise, so i had for securities reasons put back the 250w ballast and hps light...as there was no light i took a few pics:)

DSCN0120.jpg DSCN0124.jpg DSCN0132.jpg DSCN0138.jpg

:tiphat: