What's new

Astrolab Gummy Hash Old School – Legal Hash Review

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor

Genetics: Unknown
Grower/Producer: Astrolab - Simply Solventless Concentrates Ltd.
Overall: 9.5/10
Bag Appeal: It’s a lump of very soft (but not oily) black hash. It came in a shitty poly bag inside a plastic tube. Haven’t they heard about parchment paper? As usual, that’s my glass jar in the photo . . .

gummy.jpg

Smell: it actually smells like old school hash black hash from the 70s. . . maybe a bit more pungent but it brings back memories . . .
Taste: earthy incense
Potency: Tested THC @ 41.3%, CBD @ 1%
Terpenes: Myrcene, Trans-Caryophyllene - total is 1.7%
Duration: 9.5/10

Hash that actually smells like old school hash. Get the fuck out of here, right? But here it is. While little info is given and a Google didn’t really tell me anything more except that the company is in Calgary, Alberta and they just went public with a reverse takeover. I am happy for them, but I am happier that they released this very nice hash. They bill it as 100% solventless and the description states it is premium dry sift from a hybrid that is infused with rosin. Well, it integrates very well and since it is rosin, there is no nasty twang in taste or smell like I have experienced with other hash blends.

I put it through one of my standard tests: the dog walk. It is pretty cold today with a -3C temp and a wind chill of around -10C, so I toked up with a Happle snake and then bundled up to face the elements.

Yeah, baby. This is good hash. It was a fabulous addition to my dog walk. A great balanced buzz that helped me forget how fucking cold it was out there.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $24.99/2 grams

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Genetics: Unknown
Grower/Producer: Astrolab - Simply Solventless Concentrates Ltd.
Overall: 9.5/10
Bag Appeal: It’s a lump of very soft (but not oily) black hash. It came in a shitty poly bag inside a plastic tube. Haven’t they heard about parchment paper? As usual, that’s my glass jar in the photo . . .

View attachment 18942125

Smell: it actually smells like old school hash black hash from the 70s. . . maybe a bit more pungent but it brings back memories . . .
Taste: earthy incense
Potency: Tested THC @ 41.3%, CBD @ 1%
Terpenes: Myrcene, Trans-Caryophyllene - total is 1.7%
Duration: 9.5/10

Hash that actually smells like old school hash. Get the fuck out of here, right? But here it is. While little info is given and a Google didn’t really tell me anything more except that the company is in Calgary, Alberta and they just went public with a reverse takeover. I am happy for them, but I am happier that they released this very nice hash. They bill it as 100% solventless and the description states it is premium dry sift from a hybrid that is infused with rosin. Well, it integrates very well and since it is rosin, there is no nasty twang in taste or smell like I have experienced with other hash blends.

I put it through one of my standard tests: the dog walk. It is pretty cold today with a -3C temp and a wind chill of around -10C, so I toked up with a Happle snake and then bundled up to face the elements.

Yeah, baby. This is good hash. It was a fabulous addition to my dog walk. A great balanced buzz that helped me forget how fucking cold out it was out there.

Available @ retail cannabis stores in Canada. $24.99/2 grams
Thanks, friend for the heads up. That is a really good deal $24.99/2 grams, I wish I was there with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts