What's new

As Of Yet Unnamed Cross of Lime Kush(f) x Strawberry Diesel F1(m)

stoney419

I haven't been around for a while but atleast I'll be here for the finish looks like you've did a fine job with her so far I can't wait for the smoke report :)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I haven't been around for a while but atleast I'll be here for the finish looks like you've did a fine job with her so far I can't wait for the smoke report :)

Hey buddy. Good to see you checking out the thread. Glad to have you along.

lookin good brotha

Why thank you sir!

Nice looking plants!!!
Keep it up,keep it green!!!

Thanjs Fou. Glad to have you taking a peek at the progress.

resinryder

Veteran
Update-
Although the plants are due for a res change until 1-17-13, I decided to go ahead and change it out today. Put in some fresh product, make sure they are getting boosted the way I want. Have decided to chop them at day 70 so I have 13 more days to feed before I start flushing. Then flush for 7 to 8 days and chop on the 31th or the 1st of February.
So today I swapped out to the 20 gallon res. After all, it's just a 2 x 4 E&F table. Will need to top it off every 2 days but that's ok.
Used 9 1/2 oz Pot O' Gold
80ml CalMag
25ml Floralicious Plus
50ml Silica
50ml Carbo Load
Then added Flora Nova Bloom to EC 1.2
KoolBloom to finish at EC1.4
Adjusted PH to 5.7
Will take pics Thursday to upday the thread with.

resinryder

Veteran
Dankin up in here :good: How did you lock out problem work out?

Thanks bro.
Dropped the ph down to the 5.7 range and it seems to have corrected the problems. Quick like.
Which brings me to another thought. Even tho it's coco being used, the plants are still being grown on the hydro tables. So I'm thinking that the 5.6 to 5.8 range would be where they need to be fed. PH 6.0 is simply causing too many problems where 5.7 is correcting them. So from now on I'm going to go against the PH 6.0 coco "rule" and run the tables at the lower range like I did with rockwool and see what happens.

Grizz

Veteran
it is interesting RR, i always read for coco its 5.8 ph. i always try to keep mine there but by the time res is close to emty its 6.2. now take my friend and he doesent even ph his, always 6.4 to 6.7 and his shit always turns out better than mine, oh and he uses tap water also, makes me say wtf?? this is a pic of a blac dog he just chopped,

resinryder

Veteran
Saw that Black Dog in the stuff thread. Very nice looking strain.
Are the buds dense of fluffy?

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have always thought that any medium that has 0 nute value was the same as hydro as for nute up take and therefor 5.6 to 5.8 range is ideal for coco, promix,perlite or even the sand and rocks that jw grows in :wave:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wish there was a scratch n sniff option. The smell of this is ridiculous. Strawberry limeaid with a diesel backer. Never smelled anything quite like it. Good to see ya buddy

Oh yeaaaa! Sounds like it smells like raw Kool-Aid powder.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got to try this bud early last fall and really liked the way it tasted. The strawberry taste really stuck to the palate. This is bud you pick up the jar just to give it a smell.

I was gifted some of these seeds and decided to start one after tasting the bud this fall. I just threw her into flower and can't wait to see how she turns out.

Lime Kush x Strawberry Diesel

Day 00 Flower

:joint:

resinryder

Veteran
I have always thought that any medium that has 0 nute value was the same as hydro as for nute up take and therefor 5.6 to 5.8 range is ideal for coco, promix,perlite or even the sand and rocks that jw grows in :wave:

When I first started using coco everything i could find said ph 6.0
So I tried it and have never been happy with that. Just takes me a while to wrap my head around things sometimes, haha

Oh yeaaaa! Sounds like it smells like raw Kool-Aid powder.

Damn good comparison. Raw Koolaid, with a diesel funk!!

I got to try this bud early last fall and really liked the way it tasted. The strawberry taste really stuck to the palate. This is bud you pick up the jar just to give it a smell.

I was gifted some of these seeds and decided to start one after tasting the bud this fall. I just threw her into flower and can't wait to see how she turns out.

Lime Kush x Strawberry Diesel

Day 00 Flower

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=13666&pictureid=998713View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=13666&pictureid=998712View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=13666&pictureid=998711View Image

:joint:

Looking good buddy. Glad you found a nice girl in the bunck. Hope she turns out to be a good one for ya.
Thanks for the smoke report too. She does have a wonderful smell.

Got to love those chunky buds.

resinryder

Veteran
Hot damn. Not even halfway through, and I'm in!

:lurk:

Glad to have you on board. Actually, I have 17 days till da chop. Looking forward to it too. May stretch it out to 22 days depending on how they look over the next 8 to 9 days. That will take them to either 70 or 75 days.