What's new

As Of Yet Unnamed Cross of Lime Kush(f) x Strawberry Diesel F1(m)

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
certainly seems to be plenty frosty!

Frosty, frosty, buddy!

mang they fillin N nicely killer yield there gonna have

Hoping for major budage over here!

Strawberry Limeade :D Looking good in there man.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look see!

:joint:
well time to go get a jacket..i know the trichs are gonna be heavy and snow is gonna be falling

Been watching it snow on the mountains all day. Looks similar in the bloom room, haha.

that cross is lookn wicked brotha

Wicked is the name of the game my friend, lol

RR ,you have to pik a good name b4 she's done!:)

All in due time my man All in due time!! Just got to find the right name that fits when she's done.

Lookin' damn nice, RR!! Props to you, bro.

Vash!!!
How goes it my friend. Been a while. Hope you had a great holiday season. Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by the thread.

resinryder

Veteran
Update-
Added 4ml CalMag/gallon water for a total of 160ml in the 40 gal res. The girls are just starting to show first signs of a deficiency so added it to head it off. Haven't needed it until now but symptoms started coming on a few days ago.

MadCow

Nice looking ladies RR! Everything looks tip top in ur room! Happy as hell i made the switch to coco, thanks for the advice my friend!

resinryder

Veteran
Nice looking ladies RR! Everything looks tip top in ur room! Happy as hell i made the switch to coco, thanks for the advice my friend!

Hiya bro. Great to have you drop by the thread. Hope all's great your way. Have a great new year my friend.

resinryder

Veteran
Update time-
Beginning of Week 7-Day 42
Changed the nute mix today.
Used Flora Nova Bloom to EC 1.0 and Kool Bloom to EC 1.2(both added after additives listed next)
Added 20oz Pot O' Gold, 45ml Floralicious Plus, 175ml CalMag, 80ml Silica, and 100ml Carbo Load. Adjusted ph
PH- 6.0 EC-1.2

Smells are still berry and cirtusy with a stronger diesel tone this week. Resin is very sticky and coming on thicker.
Buds are very dense. Not a lot of give when you squeeze em.
On to the pics- Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts