What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As 2008 starts.....Have a Great, Growing year Ya'll!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2007 is hours away from being history and as is usual at this time of year, I would like to wish all of you fellows out there a safe, prosperous and happy new year. May your fantasies become realities and may your gardens grow better than ever before.

A big heart-warming thank-you to all that have contributed in a positive way to www.icmag.com during 2007, especially the moderators and administrators who have taken their time to try and keep this site free of the piffle but loaded with good, educational and/or entertaining threads and posts...

Our membership has grown by leaps and bounds through-out this passing year, bringing together growers and those interested in cannabis from all points of the globe to share their joys and sometimes sorrows around this plant which most all of us have much love for.

2008 will take www.icmag.com into its 5th year online......and I will strive to keep it here as a usefull resorce for all those that might want or need it.

.....Grow On!

......Gypsy Nirvana.....

Abby Normal

Happy New Year Gypsy! It's been awhile... but it's nice to be back "home". Hope you and Dutch have a Great 2008!!!

Abby :wave:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
well 2 hrs to go here,
will be my second new year outside of Scotland but have my family with me this year
I'd like to thank Gypsy for hosting this site and making the info free for all to use in our persuit of growing some fine herb

happy 2008 to all the members from the IC mag team

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year All :wave:

The past year was full of positives,,,

Spring was full of great tasting erbs,,,
Summer had its Hemp Expo,,
Autumn spawned 'Bubble Axe',,
Winter 2007 witnessed the 1st LGA CC (the first unofficial UK cup) :wink:

,, thus even if it wasn't a vintage year,, it sure was packed full of fun :D

Thanks ICMag :yes:

Hope everyone has a green and groovy 2008 :canabis:

erb, roots, n culture,
peace
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year. And thanks to GN, DG and everyone who helps make ICmag what it is. :wave:

G

thx gypsy ... happy new year to you and to everyone else on this site ... hope all the growers have great & properous new year

peace from star crash

mommadukes420

may we all be blessed with a happy and healthy new year...and also may we all see the absolute joy and beauty of growin' weed! What a country we live in... I m a med. patient and I have t say it is 1 of the best meds. 4 you, the pills will kill you!! give love and you will definately see in the end..BIG HAPPY BABIES!!

Latest posts

Latest posts