What's new

Artificial Cannabis Anyone?

hazeified

Not sure what is worse, this sythetic stuff or glass weed, both give you all the reasons you need to grow your own!!!

MrMcBean

Smoked it, Liked it, but not as much as weed. The high could be classified as a deadening sativa delerium combined with a metabolitic-collapsed indica stone.. So its the stone is very strong but of poor quality.

All of you greenheads out there who are interested in trying something new, esp the chemical counterpart to your nature goddess should try this. The side effects werent a problem in any way.

I would looovve to get my hands on the pure stuff tho :D

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Gosh..... why dont they stop trying to re-invent marijuana.... and just make it legal already. All that crap, Im sure, is much worse for you.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Not sure what is worse, this sythetic stuff or glass weed, both give you all the reasons you need to grow your own!!!
lol, its pretty obvious to me

i might try it if i came across it, but all in all, what can substitute some good old fashioned greenery???

Hella THC

This, to me, is like someone brewing bath-tub style prison wine while sitting atop a perfectly good 12 pack of beer...

Why go out of your way to procure something ridiculous when you probably have a perfectly good bag sitting on your coffee table?

People are never satisfied with standard methods of altering consciousness it seems.

Ipsissimus

Why go out of your way to procure something ridiculous when you probably have a perfectly good bag sitting on your coffee table?

well...

it's 500%-1000% more cost effective, you can pass a drug test, and it's not illegal.

cons: not the same high, taste, smoking experience, or track record regarding human use.

for this community, the benefits are of little use.

I

icmag.is.#1

ive tried it and its a damn near instantaneous stone/high. I was not expecting it to be as strong as it was.

It starts out very very racy and mellows out to a heavy stone. It's much stronger than MOST of the KB they sell here and lasts a hell of a lot longer. (my experience)

people that are not used to RACY sativa's tend to whitey off a very small dosage.

the downside is no one knows what the long term affects are on the body. The other downside is it is NOT natural. Although any organic chemist could easily make jwh 18

conclusion: IMO you should definitely try it out if you dont grow your own or are stuck with low end KB . OR you are on probation

please dont give me a negative rep for posting my experience with this Research chemical

SuperConductor

Veteran
Bought spice once, costs the same as weed but tastes like cheap+nasty pot-pourri. Also made me feel as though i'd been poisoned. Never bought it again funnily enough.

spice is good for those who get tested as well as novice smokers. I've tried it and it gets you a head change but it is not the same as a bowl of herb. far from it, IMO.

meduser180056

i ordered up a gram of this jwh-018 cuz I'm interested in trying it. Doubt I'd ever switch cuz of the unkowns surrounding it, but I'm really interested especially since it probably will be next to impossible to obtain soon. 1 gram of the stuff should give you at least 200 doses so very cost effective. Unfortunately I guess I'm gonna have to get some super accurate scale to measure out the doses since they are so small. I'm gonna vaporize the stuff in my Gong setup.

flatcurve

This could be useful to people who need to pass drug tests (looking for a job, etc...) but that's about it. certainly scary considering it hasn't been vetted as well as marijuana has.

flatcurve

What is known by simply looking at it's structure and the metabolic pathways your body would take to eliminate it does not bode very well on its potential toxicity. Basically, see that Naphthoyl in "1-Pentyl-3-(1-Naphthoyl)Indole" there is a very good chance that it is broken down into naphthalene in your liver, and naphthalene is certainly known to be quite toxic in and particular it's a carcinogen. Rat studies have shown the metabolism of at least one other compound in the series, JWH-015 to produce naphthalene epoxide.... YOU HAVE ASK YOURSELF DO I WANT CANCER!!!!
Exposure to large amounts of naphthalene may damage or destroy red blood cells. Humans, particularly children, have developed this condition, known ashemolytic anemia, after ingesting mothballs or deodorant blocks containing naphthalene. Symptoms include fatigue, lack of appetite, restlessness, and pale skin. Exposure to large amounts of naphthalene may cause nausea, vomiting,diarrhea, blood in the urine, and jaundice (yellow coloration of the skin). Naphthalene's most familiar use is as a household fumigant, such as in mothballs although 1,4-dichlorobenzene (or p-dichlorobenzene) is now more widely used. In a sealed container containing naphthalene pellets, naphthalene vapors build up to levels toxic to both the adult and larval forms of many moths that attack textiles. Other fumigant uses of naphthalene include use in soil as a fumigant pesticide, in attic spaces to repel animals and insects, and in museum storage-drawers and cupboards to protect the contents from attack by insect pests.

Well, I don't know how you drew this conclusion, because I'm no organic chemist. But these people did some research:

http://www.mindfully.org/JWH/JWH-018/JWH-018-Toxicity-Results.htm

They don't seem to think that there's any toxic side effects. But they did note that a few male rats died during testing when taking doses that were the equivalent of a 150 pound person taking 54.4mg. They say a normal dose for a human should be 1.1mg.

• Male rats were observed to be significantly more sensitive to the effects of JWH-018 than females. Two out of the three male rats died during the high dose 5mg/kg PK study (equivalent HED is .8mg/kg or for a 68kg human a 54.4mg dose). Perhaps rodents are not the best species to test. This discrepancy of potency between male and female rats has been noted in the research of other cb1/cb2 cannabinoid agonist compounds such as CP-55,940. In one such study they found male rats to require 10 times less than female rats for an effective dose. (See: "Cannabinoid agonist, CP 55,940, facilitates intake of palatable foods when injected into the hindbrain" Physiology & Behavior, Volume 80, Issue 5, February 2004, Pages 611-616 Cheryl C. Miller , Thomas F. Murray , Kimberly G. Freeman and Gaylen L. Edwards

certainly not like our good friend mary jane, that's for sure... But if I ever try this, I'm getting a better god damn scale.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hmm, I wonder if this is something that could be solubulized in 99% isopropyl and sprayed on bud to give it an extra "kick" once dried. Shit would probably FUCK you up!

Latest posts

Latest posts