What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~ART Returns To His Roots~~

R

Raistlin Majere

hella nice up-date :rasta:
that topped Orange Bud looking good to me bro
way to keep it green :ying:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran

BIGGER, BETTER, FIRE CABINET

I built it so it can be taken apart easily and moved. It's finished. Just needs to be assembled in my room and ventilation hooked up. It measures 5 1/2 feet wide, 4 feet deep, and 7 high...

I'll be running this in it.

Hooking it up to the existing carbon scrubber. Installing dampers on both this new cabinet and the existing one to fine-tune airflow.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
HELL'S YES ArT!!thats puttin' in WERK!!!....fly that flag proud..F.U.C.K.E.M.!!..Mm

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Damn Art, you wanna stop by my place, I have a screen porch to enclose, and some sheetrock in the basement, and some siding to put up lol

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
ARTofMAKINGfire said:

BIGGER, BETTER, FIRE CABINET

I built it so it can be taken apart easily and moved. It's finished. Just needs to be assembled in my room and ventilation hooked up. It measures 5 1/2 feet wide, 4 feet deep, and 7 high...

I'll be running this in it.

Hooking it up to the existing carbon scrubber. Installing dampers on both this new cabinet and the existing one to fine-tune airflow.

yo art man, i think i just realizeed we were building our closets at the same time with the same idea in mind, the whole "break down/put up easy" type thing.

damned nice closet though, i think i told you that wifey kinda put a lil halt on my production, but aint nothin like just walking into a room and seeing this big bohemoth with all those lovely plants in em.

well time to get back to work for me aswell

damned fine job my friend , damned fine job indeed!!

:rasta:

R

Raistlin Majere

hey another build project :wave:
i just posted mine a bit ago
the cab i tore down looks alot like the one you built LOL
this time i just framed and tarped
looks good :respect:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Have been busy as a mo-fo at work and thus no time to assemble the cab. SOON I PROMISE!

Here is the DP Orange Bud.

And the whole cabinet.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lookn very nice like the portable cab i need to make 1 in my closet

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
DP Orange Bud @ 50 days 12/12. (Pheno 1)
Never topped. Never Trained. Recently staked.

DSCN0035.JPG

DP Orange Bud (Pheno 2) 50 days 12/12
Topped 14 days into flowering. Turned into a 3 headed monster.

DSCN0038.JPG

DSCN0040.JPG

DSCN0045.JPG

Dutch Passion Master Kush 50 days 12/12.
Never topped or trained.

DSCN0060.JPG

DSCN0059.JPG

DSCN0063.JPG

Sour Diesel IBL (from seed) 50 day 12/12.
Never topped or trained. Stayed mad short.

DSCN0054.JPG

DSCN0048.JPG

DSCN0049.JPG

DSCN0051.JPG

And a group photo. Day 50 12/12.

DSCN0069.JPG

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey there man.
I just tripped into your thread and just briefly read through it. All I can say is very nice grow, and much respect. I want to add, that I hope all goes well with that cheese mum too, I would love to get my hands on one of those. Im diggin your new room peices too, I hope you get some time to put it together. But, your Sour D, OB, an MK are all looking great, enjoy that smoke.
Stay safe
:joint:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very nice looking plants. I love the simplicity of the cab you've got. It seems the plants appreciate it too :joint:

-Funk

U

UBER21

ah here we go cant wait to see the kickass project....hey art can i hire ya to build for me too...lol....crazy skills mang.....

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
The New Room​

It's finally done being constructed. Painted flat white, electricity run, ballast mounted, ventilation hooked up, and light hung. I must say I am impressed...

It's was a formidable task assembling it in the room and putting it in place. This box is 100% Light proof and air tight. I lined all the joints with weather stripping and it is TIGHT!

She is dwarfing the 250w cabinet. The C-13 is ventilated with the same 6" Elicent...

Let's take a look inside...

"What are you doin' here son? Is this some sorta labor-o-tory?" :laughing: :nono:

The light. All connections made. Glass since been installed.

Lot's of room. Good for stretcy, long-flowering sativies...

Ballast mounted niced. Digital. Quiet. The extension cord is rated for 15 AMPS and 1650w. Don't worry.

This is the intake. I have to remove this wood and cut out the entire square to increase airflow. This is designed the same was as this intake grill for the C-13. That is, it takes 20X20x1 pleated filters and filters all the intake air. Easy to change the filter. Just pull it out, throw it away, toss in a new one...

And here is where the duct work penetrates the room. I came out with a 6" 90 pointing down. A short length of 6" hard round, into 6" insulated flex.

I installed an air damper. One here and one on the exhaust of the C-13. This way airflow BETWEEN the two cabinets can be fine tuned, being that the same fan is exhausting both. This lever enables me to have it fully open, fully closed, or anywhere in between.

Here's the C-13.

The duct comes out of this cab, run behind the new room as shown here shitily.

It turns the corner, ties into the elbow coming out of the room with a 6" T, and come out into the fan, then right into the scrubber.

I put the scrubber right under the AC unit and taped up this Rubbermaid top. It makes all the heat run DIRECTLY through the unit and gets the heat out of the room much more efficiently.

The chair's cushion was removed so air can easily be pushed out of the scrubber.

A momento from N&J's. Anyone idendtify the smaller sticker?

So that is what I been doing. Believe it or not, I'm not done. I still need 2 more cabinets. One for vegging and one for drying, both hooked up to a carbon scrubber. Possible the same one. And only floros in the veg chamber. I already have the 6 bulb T5 2 foot floro.

The Dutch Passion and Sour Diesel shit is all at 50 days. I'm beggining the 14 day pure water flush, so I'll be cutting at a minimum of 64 days. I'll be going by trichrome color of course. And I perfer a more couchlock stone most of the time.

I love this OB shot. It looks all Orangey to me.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
damn, jealous as shit right now, gotta wait until the kiddies get back home, so i can start working again man, damn art ya beat me too it!!! lmao

that DP ORANGE BUD looks sweet as hell though, i cannot wait!! peace

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Day 56 Flowering

The "Big Book of Buds 2" says, "Her branches are long, and can be weighed down by the grape-like buds that grow at different sites along their length, making staking a good idea."
Look like they were right this time...

It sure looks tastey to me.

And I love this one. Looks like it's out of the book...

A macro...

3971DSCN00101-med.JPG

And a sample cut at 56 days.

3971DSCN0027-med.JPG

The Sour Diesel is looking real good too.

3971DSCN00211-med.JPG

I got a few babies down below. I estimate 10 in total. Not in bud, just these seed pods I hit with the Sour Diesel IBL pollen.

3971DSCN00221-med.JPG

3971DSCN0023-med.JPG

That's all for now. I'm taking Cheese clones tonight to get ready for the SOG run in the new room. Can't wait. Be back later.

thatguy

Looking real pretty, Art! Did you use a brush to pollinate? I'm interested in making seeds soon.

What's up OD? How bout the piff thread?

All the best,
TG

Latest posts

Latest posts