What's new

Arrested For Laughing At LEO

ddrew

Veteran
To bad the guys didn't pull guns and start shooting, instead of just laughing at the cops.

P.S. I'm still pissed from watching the vid of them murdering that deaf wood carver for walking down the street with a closed pocket knife.

I'm ready for a story like this
"Asshole power tripping cops get shot repeatedly after trying to arrest innocent people for the crime of laughing"
"Although they are not in danger of dieing from their injuries, they are F'ed up to the point where they will never be able to go back to being cops"
Yeah, that's the story I want to see.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to see a story that says "Constitutional Reset Button Has Been Pressed, States Rights and Civil Rights return." .

then the next week "32,471 depressed cops pronounced Dead in One Week From Doughnut Overdose"

Then after that"Crispy Cream and 711 stock plummet"

Then "Crime rate drops Dramatically After Drug War Ends and Fat Cops Perish in The Great Doughnut Binge of 2011"

FlaDankster

Veteran
my take is this.

Cops are generally uneducated biggits this is a blatant generalization.
But my father is a very privileged white man. We have been pulled over SMOKING A HUGE STINKY JOINT and were told TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND DRIVE SAFE then the cop came back and asked for my dads autograph.

on the other hand Im a mutt when I was 15 i was living in chicago.. I basically got jumped by cops No reason just walking blatant bullying and abuse of power, but since then I am courageous in the face of bodily harm

I would rather have them kick the shit out of me than backdown from WHAT IS FAIR AND RIGHT You Should be adamant with pigs

LET THEM KNOW YOU PAY YOUR TAXES AND YOU WILL NOT STAND FOR BULLSHIT ASK TO SPEAK TO THEIR SUPERIOR
LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE BOSS...BECAUSE AFTER ALL

YOU ARE...THEY WORK FOR YOU!

and to the guy who says the cop wont have to pay you are wrong when you file a lawsuit like that you sue everyone the cops the department the city the guy who hired the cops their wives girlfriends and mistresses, you sue their fucking cats and dogs if you have to!

foe example

one day I am strolling down my ally left the back of my fucking 1.3 million dollar house headed to the beach I duck behind a trash can to light my blunt and the cops pull up...they say what are you doing I say honestly officer im smoking a strawberry swisher filled with og kush and gods gift and there is nothing you can do about it...

you can guess how much they liked that so they got out of their car... and go right for the girl i was with trying to intimidate her asking if she had other drugs and to search her purse...i looked at her and said DO NOT LET THEM LOOK THROUGH YOUR PURSE...

notice they went for the girl first PROOF of weakness... so then

they have the nerve to tell me "not to give her advise"

to which I respond "didnt your mother teach you that YOU NEVER GO THROUGH A WOMANS PURSE!"

lol at this the two cops started arguing with each other. DUMB

Then i say "I am free to go now right"

they say "we could arrest you for this"

I say "No You may not"

this repeats a few times

I say "call your superior"

they look more confused

I say "I am free to go now correct."

then

my mom and aunt show up lol this is where it gets funny

my mom sees me talking to the cops gets out of my aunts car and says "what did he do?"

the cop starts to respond she cuts him off and says

"I dont really care Take him to jail...he'll have fun with you in court"

i say "I am free to go now correct officer"

they say "yes we are letting you off with a warning"

I say "yes please write me an incident number I am filing a complaint, so include your badge numbers please."

They drive away I go home and roll another blunt... The same cops have since pulled me over come to the window of the car seen it was me and WALKED AWAY.

POWER IS POWER AND ITS GOD/NATURE GIVEN

Try that shit in Fl and see what happens.

Sueing TAKES $$$,something not all of us have.

I'm not saying i love da po-po and i understand what you guys mean about "standing up"......but when it comes down to it your lookin for trouble if ya act like "i am fucin god you pig....you can't fuc wit me"

All this bullshit about i'll tellem this an i'll go to this person blah blah blah...........:jerkit:

Always remember......the same thing that'll make ya laugh will make ya cry.

Why do some peeps feel they are untouchable?????

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A kid in the UK got arrested for calling a police horse 'gay' . so anything is possible.

H

HippyJohnny

The truth hurts.
I believe every word of it.

There is another world that most could not believe exists. Nothing is fair, money screams.... and seldom anyone goes to jail with fame money and or power.

In my neck of the woods its the same. (selective enforcement)

It would be so much more easy if the royals and courtiers just wore robes or something.. oh, wait they do.

FlaDankster

Veteran
people on this forum make so many assumptions...

just don't call me white. what an insult.

Insult?????? Um k

So your "very privileged white man" father is not your father?

No one assumed shit.......you made a statement which would in turn lead just about the entire planet to "assume" you was white.....what a dirty word huh?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I love threads like these.They allways seperate the cop lovers from the rest of us.
everyone hates the cops..
till they pull your wife from a burning car before the fdp gets there.
till they recover your stolen car.
till they find the crack head that raped your mother.

fire them all and see how quick you become a cop lover.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rights......What? No one told you? You have no rights here. Constitution lol. The purpose it served died long time ago.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson

The percentage of ass hats that you run into in your daily travels is pretty much = to the number of ass hats in any industry. With that being said, I took great joy in watching a cop that harassed me get his day in court. Although it wasn't my complaint that got him there, the karma police finally tracked his ass down. Six other officers testified against him at trial. I usually don't get joy from another persons' misery, but that day was O' so special. I guess for me it was like the force was back in balance, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts