What's new

Arrested For Laughing At LEO

vta

Veteran
New York City men arrested for laughing at cops
By "Radical" Russ Belville

I’ve been reporting on cases of people being busted for filming police without their permission. Yes, they can film you but in most states you can’t film them. Just like they can lie to you but you can’t lie to them. Now comes the story of four young men in Queens who were busted and held for 30 hours in jail because they laughed at the cops and they were standing near somebody else’s weed. Apparently now cops can laugh at you but you can’t laugh at them.

(NY Daily News) The incident started about 4p.m. on Aug. 19, when cops approached a group blocking an entrance to Rufus King Park in Jamaica and saw someone throw a bag in a garbage can, a police source said.

They began searching members of the group, including the plaintiffs. An unidentified man told officers he had smoked all the marijuana and took off running with a cop in pursuit, according to the suit.

When the cop returned, huffing and puffing from the chase, some spectators at a handball game in the park laughed.

“‘If you think that’s funny, watch what I do to them,’” one cop said, the suit alleges. That’s when cops moved in on Harvis’ clients.

The four were initially charged with possession of marijuana found in the bag in the garbage can.

Do I need to inform the readers that the four young men are African-American? Nah, you guessed that already, right? Marijuana busts have long been the favorite tool of NYPD for harassing young black men.

picture.php

There are more white folks in NYC and they use marijuana more often than Hispanics and Blacks. You wouldn't know that by these arrest statistics.

Queens College professor Harry Levine has been studying this phenomenon for years. This chart shows you marijuana arrests by year for blacks, Latinos, and whites. White people use marijuana at greater rates than minorities and there are more white people than minorities overall, yet you’ll see how few white people are arrested for possession compared to minorities.

BrainSellz

Veteran
what a bunch of ego tripping assholes.....brush it off copsucker....they are just laughing at you, what gives:dunno:

fabvariousk

Veteran
When I was younger I used to be able to be polite to pigs.
Now that I am an old man 35 and many police are younger than me I give them so much shit and really just can't help it. When a cop is talking to me and trying to intimidate me (this kills me) there is nothing I can do to keep from letting them know what a little homo he is and how little-a-fuck I care about what he is saying.
Being a scary bipolar asshole really gives you wings when dealing with this assbags.
Your not putting me in jail or squad car without dying so just piss off!
Living in a concealed carry state is far better than a medical marijuana card.
Fuck the p.o.l.i.c.e. and any motherfucker that disagree!

D

DiiZZii3

there is nothing I can do to keep from letting them know what a little homo he is and how little-a-fuck I care about what he is saying.
Being a scary bipolar asshole really gives you wings when dealing with this assbags.

Im gunna call bs on your story, if u say that to any police officer in the US 9/10 times ur gunna get slammed, cuffed, and taken to jail. Even though ur just excersising ur freedom of speach it dont matter. They'll bust u for "threatining to kill a public official", then they'll prolly tack on "resisting arrest" and where i live if u have any contact with the police your almost guaranteed a "disorderly conduct" aswell

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Im gunna call bs on your story, if u say that to any police officer in the US 9/10 times ur gunna get slammed, cuffed, and taken to jail. Even though ur just excersising ur freedom of speach it dont matter. They'll bust u for "threatining to kill a public official", then they'll prolly tack on "resisting arrest" and where i live if u have any contact with the police your almost guaranteed a "disorderly conduct" aswell

Everyone's a gangsta online. lol

fabvariousk

Veteran
I have never had to lay a finger on a police officer to intimidate them.
I am not that tough but if you push me I could move a mountain.
I also can name drop people in places so high that again I don't have to lay a finger on them.
I am not a gangsta...just a bad-ass motherfucker
Sorry about the tone of that post though. I just get so angry at stories like this.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Police have all the rights. Citizens have all the rights the police let us have. Guess we just won't be allowed to laugh at shit now without looking for leo first.

AbbieDoobie

Fuck LEO. In this park, it's one mafucka for one, and all mafuckas for ALL mafucka's. Hey, wait! Turn that shit off, mafucka! I was gettin' CHANGED!!! Know what I'm sayin'? I don't want that shit on TV!! I don't want mafackas seeing me gettin' changed! Now, believe it or not , some people think I'm gonna make it in this rap game! I spin more rhymes than a lazy susan, and I'm innocent until mah guilt is proven, peace, representin' Sunnyvale, straight the fuck up! Peeeeeeeace.

~Abbie :joint:

BrainSellz

Veteran
that chart shows some horrible stats....how did that happen?
the increase from 97 to 08 is HUGE....never mind!

hazy

Veteran
your chart is ...

Who cares

Seriously, would you like for the cops go get some white kids to make it fair? Ever think maybe white boys don't walk around the neighborhood smoking a blunt?

hazy

Veteran
Actually, the chart does show some bad shit, as BrainSells pointed out, the huge leap in arrests made starting in the 90s, shows that leo hates us for smoking pot and will eternally harass us all.

C

CLOWD11

Power tripping racist scum you have over there!
Its portrayed a fair bit in news and movies we have to endure. Its one main reason for my changing view on the good ol USA, that and the warmongering culture that lets down the US imo.

D

DiiZZii3

That would have me laughing my ass off too tho. Imagine standin around with your buddys and you see some guy talkin to the police he yells "i smoked all the marijuana" and then runs off with the police chasin him and ending up getting away. i would bust a nut laughing, how would you not?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been reporting on cases of people being busted for filming police without their permission. Yes, they can film you but in most states you can’t film them. Just like they can lie to you but you can’t lie to them. Now comes the story of four young men in Queens who were busted and held for 30 hours in jail because they laughed at the cops and they were standing near somebody else’s weed. Apparently now cops can laugh at you but you can’t laugh at them.

Do I need to inform the readers that the four young men are African-American? Nah, you guessed that already, right? Marijuana busts have long been the favorite tool of NYPD for harassing young black men.

they are also allowed to shoot you, taze you, beat you, etc. for what ever reason they see fit. you cant fight back even if they started it. as long as they have that badge there is nothing you can do, because our entire justice system is corrupt and needs to be cleaned out like shit clogged toilet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-prQDFSI_Y
all these cops should be ashamed. the actual stories start at 1 min 30 sec

This video makes me so pissed off that words cannot describe! Watch the whole video past 1 min 30 sec . the guy may be a little off the deep end, but he is making a good point. THESE COPS ARE NAZI"S, and should be arrested, tried for treason to the constitution, and shot, or locked up for life !!! FUCK THEM!!!! totally violating all of our rights. control freak pigs deserve to die alone and cold on a prison floor, just as they would have happen to all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_cAdyo9CDw&feature=related
more examples of Nazi actions, but at a higher level. no need to watch the whole video here. I dont think the 911 conspiracy happened how the "loose change" people say, but there is many hidden facts I believe. This video shows how the government deals with people that like to go against what they have to say. The caption says "wood and diesel doesn't melt steel," but it does. you put enough fuel in a fire in a compact space like a building and it WILL melt steal. In ceramics, I have made 2500 degree fires in a wood fed kiln made out of bricks, and you have to wear protective gear just to get with in 4 feet of it.

Apparently this doesn't apply anymore. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1871

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I have never had to lay a finger on a police officer to intimidate them.
I am not that tough but if you push me I could move a mountain.
I also can name drop people in places so high that again I don't have to lay a finger on them.
I am not a gangsta...just a bad-ass motherfucker
Sorry about the tone of that post though. I just get so angry at stories like this.

^^^^^
this guy reminds me of the guy from super troopers "I was just about pull out my 9 and bust a cap on that pigs ass....oh shit. Were already pulled over! We can't pull over any farther!!"

FlaDankster

Veteran
Wouldn't it also make sense to post a graph showing the population growth of each race.....would probably explain alot don't ya think?

jd4083

Veteran
When I was younger I used to be able to be polite to pigs.
Now that I am an old man 35 and many police are younger than me I give them so much shit and really just can't help it. When a cop is talking to me and trying to intimidate me (this kills me) there is nothing I can do to keep from letting them know what a little homo he is and how little-a-fuck I care about what he is saying.
Living in a concealed carry state is far better than a medical marijuana card.
Fuck the p.o.l.i.c.e. and any motherfucker that disagree!

Have you considered NOT acting like a "scary bipolar asshole" every time you come across a cop? That might preclude you from needing to exercise your badassery so often. Just a tip. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts