What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Armed Takeover Robbery of Medical Marijuana Clinic Security Guard Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, but why do you think Lennon is holding up a not a victory sign nor a peace sign but both?

What's your generation's popular response to violence?

An eye for an eye is going to accomplish what exactly?

Who is the they that is stealing baby formula?

Us?

IDK? Who are the persons actually responsible for the thefts, my point was, that anything with value is stolen these days. :thank you:

OreoGrows

What a fuckin smart guy, rob the place that knows you.... moron....

The real problem here is this is the kind of incident that the anti-advocates use to further there cause of marijuana=violence.... Az

so true, the police will say the marijuanas presence caused the problem and so we should ban the marijuana. just an attempt to hide the fact that theyre not doing their jobs,protecting the pubic because oh pot heads are criminals anyway why should they protect us

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
What a fuckin smart guy, rob the place that knows you.... moron....

I guess desperation makes people do ill considered things.

However... what a case for mail delivery of marijuana.

People should be able to join one of these dispensaries, and order online.

There used to be a very small window of time in Holland when that was possible, but the guy ended up doing 10 months in jail. However, as long as it lasted, you could order Jamaica, Thai, 00 (Double 0) Moroccan hash, Nepalese Polm hash, NYC Diesel, White Widow, and maybe one more.

Online ordering, electronic payment, it makes a lot of sense to me. No one can get robbed that way.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm still lost as to how civil rights has deterred from our progress as a species.

Is is going to be like a Final Solution type blurb or what?

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Flower power, peace rallies and rock and roll didn't do any good, well, and permanent good, aside from civil rights, which is now being used to control the population.
Tell that to the citizens of Vietnam. And I'll keep the civil rights, thanks.

I'm still lost as to how civil rights has deterred from our progress as a species.

Is is going to be like a Final Solution type blurb or what?

It seems as though you confuse yourself through the twisting of people's words.

Also, your articulation of what's on your mind might be a little more clear, you might find this to be true upon proof reading what you've written. :woohoo:

Oh, yeah. Final Solution type blurb, coming right up! You just know me, oh so well. It's just unfathomable! Wait, just a second, it is, in actuality, absolutely unfathomable!

Buh-Bye, now.

I

izzywozzywizzy

It just like despos robbing a pharmcey store,,as kong as you have a mj card to get in everybody is id going in so easy to get caught.not very bright ,id hang them.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It seems as though you confuse yourself through the twisting of people's words.

Also, your articulation of what's on your mind might be a little more clear, you might find this to be true upon proof reading what you've written. :woohoo:

Oh, yeah. Final Solution type blurb, coming right up! You just know me, oh so well. It's just unfathomable! Wait, just a second, it is, in actuality, absolutely unfathomable!

Buh-Bye, now.

I've twisted nothing.

I'm guessing that you don't like nonviolence talked about or practiced.

So when can I expect that blurb?

I'm all ears.

Yeah, like I said a month ago, man, conversation, if such exchanges might be reasonably referred to, is fruitless between the two of us.

You think flower power's shit doesn't stink, and I do.

You blame our generation, but are we not products of our environment?

If not, fine, I'm wrong.

If the above is true, then it's your generation's mistakes which have thus produced said environment in which I was raised.

Further more, had your generation not burned and looted detriot, and other cities, in your ever so graceful, 'non-violent approach,' or partied in masses so freaking huge it shut freeways down, man, then perhaps drug laws wouldn't be so tough?

I'm not saying tough drug laws are solely your generation's fault, but it's fairly obvious, at least to me, that you all helped contribute greatly to today's present day societal concerns.

It's not just one or the other, you shouldn't be so defensive.

PEACE, shove a flower in your hair or something, man. I'm going to blow some awesome bubble hash on top of some awesome og....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I blame your generation?

You're the only one I see blaming anything on anyone.

Foolish as that is I still trust you are an intelligent individual.

I think you can seperate the actions of protestors and the actions of unaffiliated looters all by yourself.

If you would like to sit back and imagine a world that's free and peaceful because the 60's never happened, feel free.

It's about time you gave some thought to what would have happened if nobody protested against anything then... and maybe what will happen if nobody protests anything now...

Well who am I joking? You'll find out soon enough :D

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
You think flower power's shit doesn't stink, and I do.

I don't know man, maybe you had to be there. Things were different then. There was so much inertia, so much bullshit that never got confronted. It took a really long time for some of the hippie movement to ripple outward and a lot of it still is now. A lot of the social change we're finally making happen started way back then.

You blame our generation, but are we not products of our environment?

If not, fine, I'm wrong.

Are they not products of their environment too? Do you think their resistance didn't change anything for the better? I'd love to send you back in time so you could check it out and report back.

One thing I hear a lot of from this generation is blaming others for not having already fixed it, or that you're all of a sudden getting it done. You wouldn't be in any position to get anything done if many, many people hadn't been fighting for years. It's just that simple. You're like the guy who shows up in the last minute of a fight and thinks he kicked everybody's ass.

Further more, had your generation not burned and looted detriot, and other cities, in your ever so graceful, 'non-violent approach,' or partied in masses so freaking huge it shut freeways down, man, then perhaps drug laws wouldn't be so tough?

Really? That's a jaw dropper, son. The federal government has been pumping millions of dollars into propaganda for decades. They used to pay to have War on Drugs messages written into TV shows like ESPN and ER. If the hippies hadn't done what they did, we'd still be living in Reefer Madness. Understand that.

Prohibition is about MONEY and social control. Always has been.

I'm not saying tough drug laws are solely your generation's fault,

That's really big of you. It's all based on pure delusion, but I appreciate your generosity. The truth is, the War on Drugs aint nothing but a money train. It makes money move around in a way that big players want it to.

but it's fairly obvious, at least to me, that you all helped contribute greatly to today's present day societal concerns.

So you figure hippies are to blame for Harry Anslinger and Richard Nixon? Or they should've just sat back quietly and been who the asshole Republicans demanded that they be? What year do you think this picture is from, 1970? 1980? Or did all that shit vanish and only resurface when tie-dye was invented?

attachment.php

Prohibition is about money. Understand it. Let it sink in.

Check out Robert DuPont. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_DuPont Yes, that's DuPont, as in born with a chemical fortune in his bank account. He was Nixon's drug czar, and personally benefits from sale of paraquat, the chemical that was used to wage chemical warfare on Mexico to stop us from smoking weed in the 70s. (Didn't work, by the way. We kept the flame burning despite the threats. You're welcome!)

Do you think all of this spontaneously arose? That Nixon woke up one day with a big lightbulb in his head and said "I need a drug czar!"? That's not how shit works. They always decide where they want the train to go before they build tracks.

So Mr. DuPont is not only in Nixon's inner circle, making money from selling chemicals used to do chemical warfare on Mexico with weed as an excuse (paraquat), but he also runs the largest workforce drug testing company in America. He's been quoted as saying he wants every worker in America to be piss tested.

So by your logic, Libertarians are to blame. Why haven't the Libertarians shut him down by now? Or is that a Libertarian value, where some old asshole can make you piss in a cup so he gets paid?

DuPont is only one of the very rich, very well connected players who keep the money train on track. And you think hippies are the actual problem? Wow.

Check out American Drug War http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fBbH3K18s sometime, it'll help you understand what's actually happening all around you.

I don't know man, maybe you had to be there. Things were different then. There was so much inertia, so much bullshit that never got confronted. It took a really long time for some of the hippie movement to ripple outward and a lot of it still is now. A lot of the social change we're finally making happen started way back then.

Are they not products of their environment too? Do you think their resistance didn't change anything for the better? I'd love to send you back in time so you could check it out and report back.

One thing I hear a lot of from this generation is blaming others for not having already fixed it, or that you're all of a sudden getting it done. You wouldn't be in any position to get anything done if many, many people hadn't been fighting for years. It's just that simple. You're like the guy who shows up in the last minute of a fight and thinks he kicked everybody's ass.

Really? That's a jaw dropper, son. The federal government has been pumping millions of dollars into propaganda for decades. They used to pay to have War on Drugs messages written into TV shows like ESPN and ER. If the hippies hadn't done what they did, we'd still be living in Reefer Madness. Understand that.

Prohibition is about MONEY and social control. Always has been.

That's really big of you. It's all based on pure delusion, but I appreciate your generosity. The truth is, the War on Drugs aint nothing but a money train. It makes money move around in a way that big players want it to.

So you figure hippies are to blame for Harry Anslinger and Richard Nixon? Or they should've just sat back quietly and been who the asshole Republicans demanded that they be? What year do you think this picture is from, 1970? 1980? Or did all that shit vanish and only resurface when tie-dye was invented?

View Image
Prohibition is about money. Understand it. Let it sink in.

Check out Robert DuPont. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_DuPont Yes, that's DuPont, as in born with a chemical fortune in his bank account. He was Nixon's drug czar, and personally benefits from sale of paraquat, the chemical that was used to wage chemical warfare on Mexico to stop us from smoking weed in the 70s. (Didn't work, by the way. We kept the flame burning despite the threats. You're welcome!)

Do you think all of this spontaneously arose? That Nixon woke up one day with a big lightbulb in his head and said "I need a drug czar!"? That's not how shit works. They always decide where they want the train to go before they build tracks.

So Mr. DuPont is not only in Nixon's inner circle, making money from selling chemicals used to do chemical warfare on Mexico with weed as an excuse (paraquat), but he also runs the largest workforce drug testing company in America. He's been quoted as saying he wants every worker in America to be piss tested.

So by your logic, Libertarians are to blame. Why haven't the Libertarians shut him down by now? Or is that a Libertarian value, where some old asshole can make you piss in a cup so he gets paid?

DuPont is only one of the very rich, very well connected players who keep the money train on track. And you think hippies are the actual problem? Wow.

Check out American Drug War http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fBbH3K18s sometime, it'll help you understand what's actually happening all around you.

Ok, you guys win. I'm done. I know nothing of Aslinger's tiny budget, the use of mj as reasoning for imprisoning and murdering millions of people combine.

So what, the drug war is about money. So is absolutely every thing else with the gov't. They don't know how to earn money for themselves and borrow to give aid to places like palestine and israel, start long wars with no end and pay for corrupt officials to live high lives in their respective war torn nation states, yet we can't even get fucking water to new orleans when thousands are thirsty.

Thanks for all the positive developments you made.

I don't image a happy world without the flower power, baby boomers, I simply recognize, AS I ORIGINALLY POINTED OUT, that violence is in man's nature and as long as money and power are around (it's not going away in our lives, or even our grand children's live), it will remain a constant and your efforts will have been wasted.

We're just smart enough to NOT WASTE OUR EFFORTS. I mean really, where did your 'movement' get us?

Gentlemen, without further ado, I exit this debate. You win. I'm wrong! :tiphat:

this horrible i hate seeing cannabis and violence together it seems so wrong
yet it goes on all the time, it is what it is, a sign of the times and a reflection
of the society we live in, i live in a great colleage community in norcal, a couple
miles away from where i live in a good community a gas station clerk was shoot and
left for dead and never got a chance to hand over the money he was just shoot over
$$$
espcially with cannabis you can never be to carefull, stay safe my friends !

Mt Toker

Cannabis is worth money, money consumes people by greed, greedy people do bad things to get what they want. Its unfortunate. Hope some day we don't have to worry about potshops being targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts