What's new

Arizona compassion clubs

Burn-z

Wow, wish you could let us know what club so we don't waste our time there.

I wish I could find an easier way to vend some of my excess meds in the Valley.
I was working at one of the local clubs for the last 6-8 months... People brought in thier "extra" meds all the time, If they were quality a "re-imbursement" would be worked out, No problem.

Hey Grimm, sorry thought I put that in there. It was AZ cannapassion cooperative.
That's the "tweaker" half of the original cannapassion. He will sell anything he gets his hands on.

Clubs are popping up all over the city. They have a farmers market every month that is awesome, edibles & all sorts of different Meds. one is coming up 4-7-12.

paper thorn

Veteran
I was just seeing something about a Farmer's Market, but the website that i saw it on sucked, so i didn't learn much.

merlin123 said:
In AZ you can have 12 plants. How much finished product?
2.5 oz in any two week period. Which means any time you chop more than 2.5 zips you're illegal, till you get rid of any extra. seems like whoever wrote the law didn't think of this??
It would be really hard to plan a grow that would stay within the plant limits and possession limits.

Art Vandelay

Visited one "club" and was disgusted. The waiting room had a couple tweekers just hanging around, seemed to know the owner. When I started talking to the owner, who claimed to grow and has been growing for some time, he seemed to not know his shit. I should have left at that, but I was curious. Next a very nice girl takes you back to an office setup behind a desk with jars sitting on it. She was very sweet and nice but knew less to nothing about cannabis. They had a budget "greenhouse" grown selection of about 6 diff strains and about 7-8 top shelf(believe me it wasn't). The greenhouse buds all reminded me of hydrated brick from mexico, and on top of that seemed like the shit that would go around in the summer when its slim pickings. All smelled and looked very very close. The strains to name a couple were lemon bubba(smelled and looked NOTHING like bubba at all!), super sour deisel, og kush, kings kush.... Not 1 had the smell or look associated with the strain. She told me the grower cures his buds weirdly. I would be shocked if I found out someone in america grew these "greenhouse" buds. These were all $10gram.

Next was the top shelf. Looked exactly the same as the greenhouse ones but not packed and rehydrated. All had the lawn trimings-hay type background with citris twang on the front and BARELY there. Little to no resin, airy, little to no smell... some of these strains were purple wreck, gdp, sour kush... Not 1 of these smelled or looked like they should. I wouldn't pay stress prices for what they had, but they were charging $20g!!!

So just so I could show another patient friend, because he wouldn't have believed me how bad it was, I grabed 2 grams of the super sour diesel. Seriously hope this isn't the case for the rest of the clubs. The thing that disturbs me is the same strains are poping up all over az. I really really hope this is not what is being sold at the majority of the clubs. I seriously fell so bad for the people that really really need it and only have access to crap like this. Sadly pictures cant even show how bad it really is.

Havent smoked reg in over 10 years but had to try it. I had to put the joint out not even halfway through. It wasn't even good mexi brick! Sad!
View Image

That looks just like the not so super lemon haze I got:comfort::comfort:

MF Grimm

I was working at one of the local clubs for the last 6-8 months... People brought in thier "extra" meds all the time, If they were quality a "re-imbursement" would be worked out, No problem.

That's the "tweaker" half of the original cannapassion. He will sell anything he gets his hands on.

Clubs are popping up all over the city. They have a farmers market every month that is awesome, edibles & all sorts of different Meds. one is coming up 4-7-12.

Thanks Burn Z!

I'll try and check a few of the local clubs in my area.

billycw

Veteran
Had my wife try the Aarch club in tempe today. I had written these clubs off after my last experience but needed a little bubble to get us through till I could make a batch. This was one of about three I could find that listed hash, one being delivery and the other only having honeycomb.
So she went in and was told she had to blindly pay 60 dollars to take some class on the computer and she would get 60 worth of hash. Trusting she went with it being her first visit to one of these clubs. The class she said was a couple of pages on a computer on how to make cannabutter. The guy came over and pushed the bar a few times pretty quick and that was done and worthless(he pushed the pages past not her, so if someone didn't know how to make it, it would be for not).
Next she goes back to pick her "free meds". She knows herb and said it was not great but decent, but she wasn't there for that. The guy hands her the little container of bubble, she thought it looked light for 60 so she made him weigh it 1.5g. Knowing going price is about 20-25 she asked if she could just get her money back and was told "no you already took the class"
I have no problem with the set up but if someone doesn't see what will work for them(medically or financially) you should have an option of refund! To me its just another scam set up like this!
As far as the bubble its good quality(could have gone a little longer with the hot press) taste is good and overall not great but good. Would have been alot happier with at least 2g, but 40g with no option out is on the high side for what it is. Would have no problem if they would just tell you ahead of time, but they wont discuss that until you pay and take the "class".

If they just changed the no refund crap it would be alright. Lesson learned a second time.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW and I thought most Cali dispo's are crap.......and I drive through Arizona literally 3-6 times a month for my job (shakes head)....we think getting $250 a zip for Triple AAA fire is good money.

paper thorn

Veteran
First of all, it's not a dispensary, mega, just a club or collective. They are not allowed to 'sell' so have you buy some 'education' and then get some free meds.
Shop420 just got busted in Tucson, for selling and operating as a dispensary, running a criminal enterprise etc. seems these assholes were actually making fake cards the paper said they confiscated card making equipment.

Also, some folks in Prescott got busted. GreenCare or something like that. They had storefont clubs, and were only giving and receiving love offerings (my phrase for 'donations' borrowed from tv evangilists), so i think they were doing it right, but LEO says only patient to patient transfers with nothing of value exchanged.

KT420

That bubble is cali outdoor and it's even on the east coast at the same price, $40 a g all the way up to hockey pucks and even comes with mold sometimes from being pressed wet, you know when you get a dry crumbly section and it's garbage! The soft sticky ones/parts can be pretty alright though, but still not as good a deal as $20 a g for A's IMO

shop420 will get no tears from me as they were obviously in business for the love of money and not the herb or patients!

Latest posts

Latest posts