What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are you safe S?

U

ureapwhatusow

What the fuck dude? Either you don't know what the fuck you are saying or you are one huge piece of shit. Who the fuck says congratulations in a thread about a grower getting busted? :fsu:

i googled best wishes for him and it gave me taht

wow so sorry

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL google translator strikes again !!!!

Saibai my friend, positive thoughts are going out for you from the bear cave
stay safe and keep that chin up brother
hope to see you back growing once you can :ying:

U

ureapwhatusow

LOL google translator strikes again !!!!

i feel like SUCH a DOUCHE

a big piece of shit with legs

:: leaves brown smear footprints as he walks outta thread

but really i felt funny coming into a foreign language thread without making an effort to show a respect for the culture

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Its all cool guys, that last session was the final interrogation (hopefully).
Still have to see what happens with regards to court. I appreciate the well wishers, even if you might have got it wrong a bit there. :)

Kit

Its all cool guys, that last session was the final interrogation (hopefully).
Still have to see what happens with regards to court. I appreciate the well wishers, even if you might have got it wrong a bit there. :)
Holy crap i ended up here from the recent post thingy... i was convinced that japanese were wise people.. i googled for cannabis legislation in japan and i was like "OMG WTF?"

Good luck to you my friend i hope everything goes ok!

Japanfreakier

Veteran
They might be wise, but not much they could do about America making pot illegal in occupied Japan after the war.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

it was the opium brother JF, that set everything off in japan....once that happened, they outlawed all drugs....that is how i was told from waaay back when....i was just smoking phatties here with an old japanese surfer from the surfing place (Hawai`i's North Shore) of Japan, and he stuck it out with us till the end, i for shure know japanese people that smoke, as i have smoked with many of them....it seems there are more people there that toke than most people think.........i am super sorry about what you have to go through brother Saibai.....that is just shit, my girlfriend is japanese, and always gets a little freaked out by what i do, and she says i can't smoke when i go to japan again, but oh what da fuck, i am HawYn!!...and here we smoke :)

i hope things go well for you brother, you take care, and i am sending all of da best positive vibes i can toward your way!! aloha, a hui hou, malama pono, aloha ke akua!!!

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Opium? Never heard of that, although I do know that Japan had opium fields in Korea and China during the war. The big drug problem in Japan has always been the meth from after the war, taima on the other hand was always part of the Japanese tradition, one which America tried to erase and did so for the most part.

BlissDesu

Kintama Sensei says "marijuana is bad, mmmkay."

Sorry Saibai - you are in my thoughts and if there is such a thing as positive vibes and any good they can do, then pull out your receptor antenae, cause positive vibes coming your way. Wish I could do more for you.

JF - you are beautiful - keep it safe and best wishes to you too.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear Japanese has tough laws..

hepe all is good over there, keep it safe guys

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for the positive vibes...
Looks like I might have gotten away without going to court, a little early to tell but at least theres no more "interviews" with the police. I cant talk much now (at work) but just wanted to say that for the moment I'm safe and OK.
Goes without saying that I shut down everything weed-related. :badday:

Hello Saibai, I hope all goes well, safe and ok is good to know,
Prolly best idea to shut shop tho :D lay low untill it feels right again,, (fuck knows how long that wud be over there)
I am keen to buy property over there in the next few years (not really for growing, just to expand but we'll see how I feel when im there)
So have been doing a bit of research latley, and you and Japanfreakier and all other icmag members residing in Japan are very helpful i just want to thank you,
As said above I hope all goes well, it sounds like you were not caught with alot and you played it very safe, which i imagine you would have to over there :)
peace brother,

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah good to hear that all seems ok with your situation Saibai....let's hope it stays that way...

...all the best

...Gypsy

Latest posts

Latest posts