What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are you safe S?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Aww fuck. From the seeds you bought? Can you elaborate?

I wish that piece of shit Japanese kid who was telling everybody seeds were legal in Japan was here.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Got busted cause the online shop selling seeds here in Japan got raided for something, probably selling weed, and they had all their customer records. (Which they claimed to destroy after a week).
I wasn't caught with any weed, and haven't been arrested, but I tested positive for a piss test which started them investigating. I'm waiting to see if the case will go to trial or be dismissed...I spoke to a lawyer though, he said that nearly all drug cases go to court. Probably looking at between 1-3 year suspended sentence. At least they can't throw me out of the country, or bar me from leaving.
The worst part (police interrogation) is over, I'm just waiting for the detectives to get their shit together so I can know whether I have to stand trial.
The only evidence they got was two packs of rolling papers and some pipe screens which don't really count for shit. The rest is in my confession/statements I gave to the cops.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
ps. I bought the seeds in question 2-3 years ago. The cops don't give up here.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Probably looking at between 1-3 year suspended sentence.

I had friends caught with weed on them and that's what they got so that's probably what you are looking at. Very sorry to hear about it and hope it all goes smoothly for you.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
here's hopng for a dismissal for ya S.
hoping your lawyer has a way with words
positive vibes out to you

T-type

Sorry to hear...
In the us they just send you a letter that reads something along the lines of
"we got your shit dumbass, we put you on file, be very very scared"
then they don't do anything

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Thanks people.
I have another date with the detectives tomorrow, 5 hours, just a short one, lol...

P

perakko

so sorry to hear about this saibai. so i guess this means no saibai & monkeys this year. :badday:

i hear japan has some of the strickest druglaws, it stinks that they treat you like a total criminal for trying to grow a plant.

all the best to you, and hopefully someday you can grow again!

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Like you said Saibai they don't give up here. I've known a few people who got suspended sentences before only to be rearrested within weeks or months. I know it sucks but keep your nose clean and if you live in a small town think about moving.

Sundance

Very sorry to hear this

Perhaps their testing equipment is broken .. faulty test ... you ate poppy seeds in food .. or the fish you ate must have smoked a joint - because you didnt

Dont the Japanese Police have better things to do

Gambate Sabai

Ok to get sauced out of your fucking mind on alcohol .. but get caught smoking a joint - or worse ... piss tested like Sabai - unheard of and a violation of your farkin civil rights .. your life is fucked .. something aint right

Wishing you the very best

Sundance

U

ureapwhatusow

shit

i goggled Japanese translations for good luck

apparently thats not what it means ?!?

so sorry hope everythig works out