What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are you safe S?

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Thanks gypsy, each day they dont call me to the prosecuters office is one more day I can get further away from the shitstorm... :)

And JF, you have balls of steel to be doing what youre doing! lol...I take my hat off to you. At least my grow wasnt in my apartment. :)

And some tips for people, especially japanese people growing in japan:

never buy from domestic seed shops.
1. they charge 2 to 5 times the fair price.
2. They WILL give your address and name and what you bought to the cops when they come knocking, even if they say they wont and that they destroy all records.
3. some are run by very shady people who will gladly chat about dealing on the phone to people they have just met.

seedbay and seedboutique are much safer, cheaper and better.

never use your credit card for anything weed related. sounds obvious, but then again maybe not.

never order anything that requires you to sign for delivery.

I got my computer confiscated, luckily I run a tight ship there, with proxies and ccleaner getting ris of all my cookies, visited sites, saved passwords etc automatically every time the computer gets turned on.
they could have seen lots of photos if I hadnt deleted them using at least DoD level overwriting, but I usually went for more passes than that.

phew! thats it for today, just wanted to share the above.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Well Saibai at least take some comfort in knowing that the people who turned you in were arrested themselves and put out of business.

AJ12Gamer

Well Saibai at least take some comfort in knowing that the people who turned you in were arrested themselves and put out of business.

Yeah but the people maybe out of business. BUT! They probably got a lighter sentence for having some leverage. (List of customers with names, address, and what they purchased.) Those guys are actually smart for keeping the customer records. (In a way.) Cause you know lazy ass cops will take a "list" of "arrests" with proof of names with addresses and statements from the business they busted. Which in turn, cops will say that the people from the business has helped them catch more criminals to a judge, getting a lighter sentence. (What jerk offs right?!) But lazy ass cops will take a list for "quick arrests" for a "quick promotion" in a short amount of time. And all of those arrests under their belt makes em seem like they did a alot of work. But in reality they just got lucky with a "JackPot List"

FUCK DA POLICE!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Got busted cause the online shop selling seeds here in Japan got raided for something, probably selling weed, and they had all their customer records. (Which they claimed to destroy after a week).
I wasn't caught with any weed, and haven't been arrested, but I tested positive for a piss test which started them investigating. I'm waiting to see if the case will go to trial or be dismissed...I spoke to a lawyer though, he said that nearly all drug cases go to court. Probably looking at between 1-3 year suspended sentence. At least they can't throw me out of the country, or bar me from leaving.
The worst part (police interrogation) is over, I'm just waiting for the detectives to get their shit together so I can know whether I have to stand trial.
The only evidence they got was two packs of rolling papers and some pipe screens which don't really count for shit. The rest is in my confession/statements I gave to the cops.

damn man sorry to hear that they do that shit. fuckin rolling papers as evidence, i wish Japan would relook their stance towards herbs. its all the WWII generation, my gramps i cant even talk to him about weed he thinks its extremely bad. ignorance..

Latest posts

Latest posts