• 6 or more planning to attend.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
wish i could be there DG but have felonies on record, i heard from folks that as long it wasnt a violent crime (it was mj related) and not on probation (not on probation) i can get a passport but i dont wanna pay for the passport and find out i cant get one. seems this year will be great Gypsy getting the good music together would be so fun to watch and hang out with you all!

buckeye-leaf

G

New party...new hosts? Same party, same hosts? No party, no hosts?

I guess time will tell....

one thing's for sure, we'll be partying somewhere between 4-14 and 4-23...

marimbas

HEEEELL NOT anymore!!!

when a pal leaves his home, its time for you to go as well... you dont want to stay around with the cockroaches and the rats by yourelf...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i guess i anit goin afterall if the captain abandons ship i aint goin on that cruise
hope i get my $$$$ back for the guest pass

Dr. D

Veteran
well il still be there tokin it up with my friends...just contemplating gettin my money back for my judges pass i cant see many peeps sending there weed in now can you lot?
Will you still be sending your weed in?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Well I have to be there since I have booked the flight and so on, and of course I want to smoke with my friends, we're in the same boat my friends, didnt see this one coming...:confused: kinda makes me wonder who to trust, many of my good friends here left earlier on...

G

We're still heading that way also...ICparty or no party/Gyp or no Gyp, the coffeeshops will still be open, the plane tix are paid for...and the apt is rented.

I may not see my $850 for the 3 judge passes I bought....but what the fuck...they also ripped me for $600 in seeds at SB recently....and HS got me for another $500+ as they went down so were could easily go 3 for 3!

Bets anyone? LOL.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Yeah I just realised, but anyway, Amsterdam si a beautiful place in the spring, with or without a party...:wave:

R

Ronley

and I also have my flights and everything.
So I will be going...

what about out entries? should it be sent or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts