G

Well that would be nice Uncle Hughie..... :woohoo:

now, what makes the world go'round.... lol.... :rasta:

...:wave:....

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Bex Bissell said:
Those Englanders must be suseptable to jet lag from only a 1 hr flight. I'll get some sun tan lotion for you guys. Save those quids man. Gonna be a blast. Will diffently have to get Alex-F wasted thats forsure.

I missed that one :chin:

Well i'm always up for getting wasted :woohoo: :D

I'm not an Englander though, more of a Deutschländer, hope that's not too much of a problem :moon: :bat: :pointlaug :biglaugh:

G

Ms.Grat3ful said:
Well that would be nice Uncle Hughie..... :woohoo:

now, what makes the world go'round.... lol.... :rasta:

...:wave:....

Is that a marble Ms. G? How very cool! How much didja have to pay you know who to lend it to you for the pic? Baskin Robbins once a day for a month? :biglaugh: :eek: :Bolt:

:D

G

:biglaugh: yea, I did borrow it... but he don't know it... ssshhhhh!!!!...you ain't gott'a run and tell him, which btw he is interested in writing you a bit more...::biglaugh: he also has mars, jupiter, venus and a little itty bitty dark silver one that I think:chin:is suppose to be pluto....
They really are very neat...I will put them up for safe keeping.....

:smoke:

B

baccas125

I final booked a room im all set now!!! :joint: staying in the liedseplein area inside the cannal belts. :woohoo:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I final booked a room im all set now!!! staying in the liedseplein area inside the cannal belts.

thats good news baccas125 old chap, i look forward to seeing you again man. i really should reserve my room too. i've done all the rest, just the room missing, but not for long lol.

peace out :wave:

gm

G

2006 IC420 Growers Cup

73 Days and 16 hrs to lift off​

A GREAT time FILLED with GREAT smoke & people to get HIGH

Wake & Bake with DG & some of the IC forum group at Seed Boutique - Live Music - Games - Day Trips to grow rooms-shops / the best HAZE :bat: Bike tour of coffee shops in the world / Canal Boat trips with music & a Vap on board / Awards night - much more ...

Ticket - Event info

2006 IC 420 Tickets

2005 Entries photo shoot

Smokeys Amsterdam Slide show

Last edited:
G

im coming

im coming

yea im coming, purchased ticket other day sending my cash tomorrow. Indica all the way!! cant wait!! :joint:

G

61 Days 15 hrs

Wake & Bake with DG & some of the IC forum group at Seed Boutique - Live Music - Games - Day Trips to grow rooms-shops / the best HAZE Bike tour of coffee shops in the world / Canal Boat trips with music & a Vap on board / Awards night - much more ...

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Just got our shiping confirmation :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes I know they're not being shipped, still nice to know the money's gotten there :wink:

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ah, I havent bought a pass, havent booked the flights or a hotel room but...I guess theres tickes for every day, theres flights every two hours and Utopia is a cheap place to stay so all I need is to SEE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Not booked a hotel yet either but i'm pretty sure we're gonna go for the Sphynx as it's cheapest within a good distance so far :chin:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Utopia is a shithole but a nice shithole imo :D 25€ a night and a breakfast (croissant & tea or coffee) and its like 200m from Seedboutique...:joint:

R

Ronley

I would reccomend that you book very quick. The closer to the date that you reserve the more it costs. if you already know the dates then you may as well reserve hotel.

Marco Renda

WOW look at all the members who are planning on attending this years IC 420 CUP. If court goes my way tomorrow and I am able to put together the funds you can be sure that I will be in attendance. If the judge does allow me to travel and I don't have the funds I will see if I can find myself a couple of sponsors who would like to see me attend. We are also promoting this event in my mmj publication

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.