What's new

Are you getting more than 1 gram per watt? Tell us how!

Yield is very important to me. I am not gonna tell people(or myself) that I am doing this out of "compassion" or some delusional social service. I am doing this for money. And you are too. It can still be done in a compassionate way, and help people out, which I do. So lets get that out of the way so we can talk facts.

I think to make this information relative, your grow op should be at least 4000 watts. One 400, or one 1000 watt lamp is not enough to properly gauge effects of different techniques.

What do you think is the most crucial reason for your high yields?

What are your yields exactly? We are not talking outdoor yields, so I am not looking for amount per plant. Grams per watt per day seems to be the best, for indoor purposes.

What type of hydroponics do you do? Ebb and flow, drip, aeroponics, etc?

What genetics have you used that got you the highest yields?
Was it a F1 hybrid?

What PPM's do you keep your CO2 at?

What fertilizer brand are you using? and what additional additives have you noticed that ads to higher yields?

I have a lot to say to answer all these questions, lets get the dialogue going. If you want to talk about ethics of making money with medicine, take it elsewhere, we are not interested!

Thanks!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4k and over buy in? - that counts me out...

i guess you didnt really want the competition you asked for in the other thread ;)

best of luck

V.

Raphael

The thread title should read "Are you getting more than 1 gram per watt? Tell me how!"

Or maybe "I am a lazy LEO and I want the big fish! Come out and brag!"

Or maybe just "I am too lazy to research on how to get awesome results. Can you please tell me what to do to make the money?"

Try this

This reminds me of that dude who is trying to document every variable in cloning as to make a method that's 100% successful.

If there was a list on what to do to achieve 1g/w and it actually encompassed all variables it would be a long ass list. It would also be worth lots and lots of money. But don't mind me, maybe there is someone out there making huge money (because that's what you said we all grow for right?) and not caring if they post their trade secrets to a public forum.

lol

Ganja baba

Veteran
to many variables to give an answer , my yields are based on years of science an experiments , the only way i seem to pass on what i know is when some is very eager to learn and has little experience , with an open mind , and in real life situations , like i said to many variables to give true advise that will work , apart from , lots of light . lots of fresh air , and try and keep every like the lights and shades the same brands ,
picture.php
picture.php
23039k311.jpg
23039k121.jpg

this last picture is a good example of what i am talking about , ignore the buds and look at the lights , the lights are set so they are all the same distance apart , the bulbs are all the same age , the lights are on a frame that can be pulled up and down by one person , using pulleys , the wooden posts are for netting , mylar is then attached to the posts so its touching the plants ,

the plants are fed with drippers , the goal is to get every plant the same size and height

lots of variables lol . knowing your strains and the environment they like to grow in is also important ...

good luck ,
23039super_10.jpg

Raphael

Just ask the good Doctor. Laff. He will tell you he gets more than that with a CFL bulb.

I know man, and I believe him. It's the whole HAND DUNKING every fucking plant at 16 plants every sq ft that gets old real quick and is hard to scale up. Try that on a 4x8! Next closest thing that replicates would be ebbnflow or drip to waste.

I have a ton of respect for dr. bud greengenes. He is the epitome of making his individual situation as good as possible. I had the same success he did, but I have a lot less time to water plants I guess. lol

Thanks bendoslendo it comes in handy once in awhile. :dance:

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Ganja Baba, what strain is that in the top couple of pictures you posted?

It looks beautiful, great job.

Finally ! Ganja Baba, thanks for a post with substance.

Those nugs look amazing! I am curious as the genetics also. My guess would be skunk x haze? Skunk X some HAIRY sativa? I want!

Notice he has no vented hoods.

Any details on what you use as fertilizers and such would be awesome.

Thanks.

Grams per watt is usually based on how long one flowers, and which strain and medium they prefer...

As well the points gnjababa made are critical, hence limiting factors.

Hoods same height from plants- Temp/Light
Consistent source of nutrients and water- Drip
And then there will be the strain you grow, in GB's case a beautiful exemplar of a yieldy plant, good stem structure to hold buds, sativaish- widowish, zigga zagg leaves, suggesting a 65-72 finishing time, but may go as far as eighty plus, looks like a great gene pool.

Hmmm... wonder what strain that is?

I recall a 0.5 per gram/ per watt/ per month of flowering time, but most people this is explained to give up in the process. While others move their plants around through varying wattage, spectrum, and lighting schedules hence making such a model, oddly defined. Some strains will be finicky and may yield very little no matter how many watts are placed upon them, on those the great metal halide in the sky works well in areas they are acclimatized to.

As mentioned, there are many variables.

Be well,
BKompost
:joint:

Edit: when dealing with nutrient uptake an important element to consider is the microflora and microfauna surrounding the root ball, by keeping a high level of positive bacteria around, one can allow their plants to take up more nutrients; through the healthy symbiosis created.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Grams per watt is usually based on how long one flowers, and which strain and medium they prefer...

As well the points gnjababa made are critical, hence limiting factors.

Hoods same height from plants- Temp/Light
Consistent source of nutrients and water- Drip
And then there will be the strain you grow, in GB's case a beautiful exemplar of a yieldy plant, good stem structure to hold buds, sativaish- widowish, zigga zagg leaves, suggesting a 65-72 finishing time, but may go as far as eighty plus, looks like a great gene pool.

Hmmm... wonder what strain that is?

I recall a 0.5 per gram/ per watt/ per month of flowering time, but most people this is explained to give up in the process. While others move their plants around through varying wattage, spectrum, and lighting schedules hence making such a model, oddly defined. Some strains will be finicky and may yield very little no matter how many watts are placed upon them, on those the great metal halide in the sky works well in areas they are acclimatized to.

As mentioned, there are many variables.

Be well,
BKompost
:joint:

Edit: when dealing with nutrient uptake an important element to consider is the microflora and microfauna surrounding the root ball, by keeping a high level of positive bacteria around, one can allow their plants to take up more nutrients; through the healthy symbiosis created.

sorry it pursang haze x shiva positronics

Last edited by a moderator:

Ganja baba

Veteran
i concur... gota love an awesome calyx to leaf ratio like that. a pleasure to trim im sure :yes:

she is really easy to trim , got to watch out for rot , they get so big . even with 40% humidity .

the high flower to leaf ratio comes from the thai in the pursang mixed with the shiva .

here is thaiphoon which is samui land race lemon thai x shiva positronics ,sonic seeds. same male as the shivas fury .
23039tp111.jpg
23039tp21.jpg
23039tp23.jpg
23039tp11.jpg

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:That is just unreal i'm a dribbling mess:bow:to Ganja baba
Now excuse me while i clean the drrol from my keyboard

Stay safe
:ying: