What's new

Are you alleviating Autism with Cannabis?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
It's been 5 yrs since I posted on this thread. My little girl is now 10 and still is unable to speak ... I've tried so many things, but today I have ordered some CBD Oil from Royal Queen seedbank - I dont know if anyone has any experience of this brand, if you do I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts...something has been stopping me from trying this in all this time, I'm not sure what exactly... maybe I thought she was too young before to be experimenting with psychotropic substances...

in any event, we are going to give it a try... If there's any miracles or revelations to share, I'll come and tell you.

Data:
RQS CBD Oil is a new medical cannabis oil that is natural, safe and legal. Prepared without harmful, dangerous chemicals, the Cannabis oil is diluted with olive oil until it is under the legal limit for sale. The oil consists of 2.6% CBD and 0.173% THC. The oil is used to negate uncomfortable and undesirable effects from medical issues.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Jamie:
Let us know how it goes. My nephew is 19 and has Asperger Syndrome.
No social skills to speak of (you have to tell him to sit down etc. or he just stands there) but man can that kid ever paint...draw...etc. He does talk...but it is really hard to follow the thread of his conversation(hard to explain, but he flips topics at random)

I know his brothers give him a hoot now and again, and I will say it seems to help his social awkwardness... He made eye contact with me the last time.....THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. And we had a 10minute conversation regarding TMNT (comic book art related) that didn't jump all over the place.

I worry sometimes that my own son might have high functioning Aspergers....Hand rubbing, and few other things he does when things get stressfull...

FYI the other nephews also have mild forms of Autism...but it isn't noticable unless you know what your looking for.

Latest posts

Latest posts