What's new

Are there any USA based seedbanks that carry World of Seeds seeds?

Tranquilidade

I will second that; this stuff is phenomenal. Although my pheno was indica dominant (at least from the looks), it is my favorite smoke now along with Ace Panama.

gold.jpeg

World of Seeds Colombian Gold is some of the best shit ever BTW. Got some of them as a freebie and the smoke is incredible. Quite a bit of variation in the phenos but the sativa pheno was absolute heaven. I'm sure they have crossed it with their Afghan Kush as they do with all their sativa strains but it is phenomenal. I have also grown their Afghan Kush, freebie, and it was pretty good.

Tranquilidade

I thought colombian gold was suppose to be a pure sativa? just curious
If we are talking about this particular offering from WOS, effect-wise, it feels like a pure sativa, although it looks like indica. No body effects at all, absolute zero! Keep in mind that Colombia also had broad-leaf varieties, and it might be a mix of a few Colombians in this line. Their old site says it's 75% sativa and 25% indica. Even if it's not pure, I still have 2 beans, and I will explore this line further.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

If we are talking about this particular offering from WOS, effect-wise, it feels like a pure sativa, although it looks like indica. No body effects at all, absolute zero! Keep in mind that Colombia also had broad-leaf varieties, and it might be a mix of a few Colombians in this line. Their old says it's 75% sativa and 25% indica. Even if it's not pure, I still have 2 beans, and I will explore this line further.
Its sounds very nice. Panama from ace is the same way. pure sativa but broad leafed and the red phenos are pretty narcotic for a sativa. Keep up the good work (y)

mexweed

Veteran
75/25 is the exact ratio of the original skunk#1, I would guess it has been worked into it, so really it's probably a Colombian pheno of ColombianXskunk maybe even a couple bx to not pure sativa phenos displaying Colombian smell etc

Last edited: