What's new

Are there any USA based seedbanks that carry World of Seeds seeds?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Damn, I am over-buying. LOL

Today's update:

Seedcellar is still tops with a near same-day ship and a great selection of breeders. Tracking says I'll have them Saturday.

CannaGenetics still has not shipped but they replied to my email right away and said it would go out tomorrow.

Still no tracking from Real Gorilla.

I joined a few more banks and got 10% off from Mutiverse. I never heard of Seed Supreme but I joined their site and they gave me 4 White Widow Auto free seeds for joining. Plus, I got 4 seeds with any order. So, I ordered a 4 pack of Super Silver Haze Auto for $55 (which is a little high) but with $10 shipping I got 12 seeds for $65. Nice deal. I just placed the order. Credit card went through fine. We'll see about shipping.

I am over-buying for the space I have to grow so I'm not going to order from Seedsman right now. I'll wait and see what actually shows up from this buying frenzy. LOL

Extra points go to any bank that ships in the original breeder packs. It's always cool to get the original packaging. That's one reason I often went with Barney's Farm. I like their foolproof packaging.

Thanks again for all your help and referrals.

I need more grow space. LOL

EDIT: I guess I should have checked before I ordered and not after. But Seed Supreme has some pretty fucked up feedback on some of the forums and around the web. Oops.

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Today's update places SeedCellar as the clear winner as the beans arrived today. The WoS beans were in breeder's original packaging but the packaging is just the little tubes and not sealed or anything. Still, cool to get the breeder's packs. This will definitely be my goto bank until something better comes along. Kudos and thanks once again to @GrandpaMillenial for that reference.

CannaGenetics is in the mail and I have the tracking number.

Real Gorilla is non-responsive to my emails requesting tracking and no auto-track email. It just says, "Order Complete" on my account page. These guys suck.

Seed Supreme still shows my order as CONFIRMED but nothing else.

I bought some extra Frog today but I simply have no room. LOL I ordered another light but I have no idea where I'll put it. I am hoping to get some autos started indoors and then let them finish outdoors but I have no room indoors. Can I do an auto from seed outdoors in the 100F heat? The time will go 12/12 on Sept 27 so I guess I can still do it outdoors but the results might not be as good as with more hours of light. We shall see. Learning time is afoot. This should be fun.

Thanks again for all the help, gang.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
CannaGenetics showed up today.

Seeds Supreme is in the mail and I have a tracking number. They were pretty quick considering all the bad reviews and feedback they had. Most of it was a couple years old. Maybe they came around.

Real Gorilla Seeds finally responded and said they would get me a tracking number when they were "back in the office". That was Friday so I assume that means Monday some time. No big deal. At least they responded.

One thing that is super about this buying frenzy.... all the seeds have come in original breeder packs. Again, not a big deal but it's kind of cool considering I come from an era when stuff like this was very rare. Adds a certain mystique that makes it more fun. ;)

Now, I have a new problem. So many seeds... so little room. LOL I bought a new and bigger tent. It will be here Wednesday. I bought another Spider Farmer light. This is my 3rd Spider Farmer and I am pretty satisfied so far. It arrived today.

Another small but overhanging problem.... California law limits my home grow to 6 plants. I'm sorry, California, but that's just not going to work out for me. LOL

Peace

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have a Vivosun 3x3 now and I bought another Vivosun only 3x5 this time. It was a choice between the Vivosun and a Mars. Price on Amazon was about the same. I had 2 Mars back in Ohio. I have owned a bunch of different brands and I don't see much difference. I never close my door so the zipper is not am issue. I only use it once, when I assemble the tent. They all seem to work OK but you also need to be careful with all of them because if the zipper goes crooked, it will jam. All brands seems to do that. I never owned a high end like a Gorilla.

I plan to put 6, 5 gallon pots and keep a steady rotation of Autos going from this tent to finish outdoors.

ScythianGold

Let me know how it goes with Real Gorilla Seeds. I had my first envelope opened and part of my money taken. Resent it the rest and tracking shows it was received received Aug 27th but still no update on the order.

ScythianGold

World of Seeds Colombian Gold is some of the best shit ever BTW. Got some of them as a freebie and the smoke is incredible. Quite a bit of variation in the phenos but the sativa pheno was absolute heaven. I'm sure they have crossed it with their Afghan Kush as they do with all their sativa strains but it is phenomenal. I have also grown their Afghan Kush, freebie, and it was pretty good.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Just got the Real Gorilla shipment today. Not really all that long considering they are in the UK.

The response from customer service was pretty good. If you contact them by replying to an email from them, make sure it's not a "NoReply@". I sent them an email and thought they were not responding until I noticed that.

They don't send tracking as a normal method of business but once I asked, I got it right away.

The seeds were all in breeder packs and all was good. I wont be putting them into dirt for a couple months. I have some plants currently growing so I need to finish these before I do the Colombian Gold. But, it is the first one on the list. :)

The Colombian Gold was the main reason I was after a World of Seeds seller. I am very much looking forward to it. Thanks

RobFromTX

CannaGenetics showed up today.

Seeds Supreme is in the mail and I have a tracking number. They were pretty quick considering all the bad reviews and feedback they had. Most of it was a couple years old. Maybe they came around.

Real Gorilla Seeds finally responded and said they would get me a tracking number when they were "back in the office". That was Friday so I assume that means Monday some time. No big deal. At least they responded.

One thing that is super about this buying frenzy.... all the seeds have come in original breeder packs. Again, not a big deal but it's kind of cool considering I come from an era when stuff like this was very rare. Adds a certain mystique that makes it more fun. ;)

Now, I have a new problem. So many seeds... so little room. LOL I bought a new and bigger tent. It will be here Wednesday. I bought another Spider Farmer light. This is my 3rd Spider Farmer and I am pretty satisfied so far. It arrived today.

Another small but overhanging problem.... California law limits my home grow to 6 plants. I'm sorry, California, but that's just not going to work out for me. LOL

Peace
The guys at Real Gorilla definitely take their share of vacation time. But they've always been top notch and very reliable in my experience

GrandpaMillenial

World of Seeds Colombian Gold is some of the best shit ever BTW. Got some of them as a freebie and the smoke is incredible. Quite a bit of variation in the phenos but the sativa pheno was absolute heaven. I'm sure they have crossed it with their Afghan Kush as they do with all their sativa strains but it is phenomenal. I have also grown their Afghan Kush, freebie, and it was pretty good.

Interesting to hear, ill have to check that out someday after I get through the seedpacks I already got. I’ve been hearing more reports of their mazar being an excellent indica. And I think their afghan was used extensively by Harti Gear in his “dragon” strains. The kwazulu definitely didn’t look like a 100% pure sativa, but when it was time to smoke, she performed!

ScythianGold

Came quick once sent.

Attachments

• Unbox9Septf2022.jpg
    Unbox9Septf2022.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 62

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Just a quick update on the World of Seeds Colombian (Coffee)

What a shame.... this turd hunt started all about the World of Seeds Colombian (Sweet Coffee) and these are the ONLY seeds that didn't sprout. LOL Figures.

I planted 16 seeds and I have 14 nice, healthy plants. The only 2 that didn't sprout were the WOS Coffee. I excavated the World of Seeds pot and found both seeds. Neither of them germinated. Not a crack.

I planted one seed and after about 4 days when nothing happened, I planted another nearby in the same pot. Today I took them out and I am going to start over with another seeds.

This pack of seeds was one of those 5 packs with 2 free. And, when I got them, I peeled off the sticker and it was originally a 3 pack. Then, upgraded to a 5 pack. Then, added 2 more free seeds.

Hey, you know what breeders? Keep your old dead seeds. I don't want them. Not even for free. LOL I imagine there are a few fresh seeds in this batch that will germ. I'll keep trying. I ASS U ME this was originally a 3 pack. When it got old, they added 2 fresh seeds and put a sticker over the 3 pack that said, 5 pack. Then that got old, they added 2 more FREE seeds and finally some sucker bought it... me. LOL This is why I like cloning.

Anyway, I'll update on the success of the next attempt. All the other seeds sprouted and I'm getting a nice little garden going. Both inside and out. First harvest..... Halloween. :)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Here's an update.... World of Seeds sucks. LOL

They have cost me a lot of valuable time fucking with their dead ass seeds.

Normally, I wouldn't care but right now (because I moved from Ohio to SoCal and had a lag time in growing) I am almost out of pot for the first time in over 30 years. So, I am a little nervous. In my new grow space, I have VERY limited room. I have 1 tent with room for 6, 7 gallon pots. And, I am FORCED to grow autos. Which also sucks. Albeit, I have grown out some very dank autos in the past year.

Now, with only room for 6 pots, and, with autos being such pussies that they can't be transplanted, I have to put a seed in a full 7 gallon pot and wait 4 or 5 days just to find out it's a dead fucking seed. Then, give it a second chance for a couple more days. After death is confirmed, I plant another seed from World of Seeds. Another week dead. So, I plant a third seeds. 4 or 5 days later I get a tiny weak sprout. 4 weeks later, that sprout is only 2" tall and on it's seconds set of leaves. Meanwhile, other seeds I planted at the same time as the first world of Seeds seed are now in their 3rd or 4th week and doing great. This batch of seeds is simply weak genetics.

So, I plant a 4th World of seeds seed. This time it's a fresh pack of Afghan Ryder. 5 days later...Another dead ass seed.

I have wasted way too much valuable real estate on these dead ass fucking seeds.

So, transplant or not, I have to start these seeds in solo cups while I put good viable seeds in the 7 gallon pot where real estate is super rare and valuable. I planted another one of those Seed Cellar White Widow seeds and the fucker is already a giant.

Meanwhile, I plant a World of Seeds Afghan Kush and it's day 5 and still no sprout. :(

I must say, I am super disappointed in World of Seeds. This will definitely be my last purchase from them. I have 3 or 4 packs of 3 or 4 different varieties from them. I hope they are not all weak genetics like the Sweet Coffee and Afghan are. I grew some WoS Landrace Afghan about 10 years ago and it was one of the best tasting, best smoking pot I ever grew. It's actually the fond memories of that grow which made me start this thread.

Anyway.... there's your update on World of Seeds.

Just to leave on a good note, I had a WoS Sweet Coffee in a Solo cup pop up yesterday and, today the sprout looks pretty strong. Maybe the batch had ONE good seed. Fingers crossed.

Peace

Last edited:

RyanR

With so many killer options in the USA and being able to pay with credit card why would waste your time popping old seeds / mids?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I was judging a contest and someone entered wild Thai. And there was something I really liked about the smoke. And world of seeds had a booth set up so I grabbed 3 packs of the Thai and a pack of South African kwazulu,, which I also have 2 plants going.

I had never had any interest in their seeds because of the fact they call everything a landrace and most people say they crossed everything with skunk.

Im mostly in it for a delicious fat joint with a great high. So I figured time to give them a try.

GrandpaMillenial

Here's an update.... World of Seeds sucks. LOL

They have cost me a lot of valuable time fucking with their dead ass seeds.

Normally, I wouldn't care but right now (because I moved from Ohio to SoCal and had a lag time in growing) I am almost out of pot for the first time in over 30 years. So, I am a little nervous. In my new grow space, I have VERY limited room. I have 1 tent with room for 6, 7 gallon pots. And, I am FORCED to grow autos. Which also sucks. Albeit, I have grown out some very dank autos in the past year.

Now, with only room for 6 pots, and, with autos being such pussies that they can't be transplanted, I have to put a seed in a full 7 gallon pot and wait 4 or 5 days just to find out it's a dead fucking seed. Then, give it a second chance for a couple more days. After death is confirmed, I plant another seed from World of Seeds. Another week dead. So, I plant a third seeds. 4 or 5 days later I get a tiny weak sprout. 4 weeks later, that sprout is only 2" tall and on it's seconds set of leaves. Meanwhile, other seeds I planted at the same time as the first world of Seeds seed are now in their 3rd or 4th week and doing great. This batch of seeds is simply weak genetics.

So, I plant a 4th World of seeds seed. This time it's a fresh pack of Afghan Ryder. 5 days later...Another dead ass seed.

I have wasted way too much valuable real estate on these dead ass fucking seeds.

So, transplant or not, I have to start these seeds in solo cups while I put good viable seeds in the 7 gallon pot where real estate is super rare and valuable. I planted another one of those Seed Cellar White Widow seeds and the fucker is already a giant.

Meanwhile, I plant a World of Seeds Afghan Kush and it's day 5 and still no sprout. :(

I must say, I am super disappointed in World of Seeds. This will definitely be my last purchase from them. I have 3 or 4 packs of 3 or 4 different varieties from them. I hope they are not all weak genetics like the Sweet Coffee and Afghan are. I grew some WoS Landrace Afghan about 10 years ago and it was one of the best tasting, best smoking pot I ever grew. It's actually the fond memories of that grow which made me start this thread.

Anyway.... there's your update on World of Seeds.

Just to leave on a good note, I had a WoS Sweet Coffee in a Solo cup pop up yesterday and, today the sprout looks pretty strong. Maybe the batch had ONE good seed. Fingers crossed.

Peace

That sucks, Ive never grown an auto, but I heard mephisto is where its at for that crowd.

good luck

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Can be hit or miss with World of Seeds. None of the most recently acquired Afghan Kush would sprout (from over 20), but all 7 of the Afghan Kush Early Harvest sprouted. I've never been able to germinate any of their Kilimanjaro, tried 3 times with over 50 seeds. Zip. Kwazulu sprouts and grows Great, so does the Wild Thai. Strawberry Blue sprouts healthy too.