What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any preppers here on the mag?

Green Squall

I was banned from texasguntalk for expressing my opinions there. It seems that many of the firearm and prepper forums are inhabited by extremely closed-minded and hateful people.

Unfortunately, your right. I did meet a lot of good people and learned a lot on SB, but just didn't dig the scene. I eventually went out in style and told all the a-holes what I really think of them lol.

St. Phatty

I was banned from texasguntalk for expressing my opinions there. It seems that many of the firearm and prepper forums are inhabited by extremely closed-minded and hateful people.

Sounds like a market opportunity.

As for forums that promote American "Law Enforcement" - they have a hard time admitting that American LE destroys more lives than it helps, that it does so on a daily basis, and that American LE normally has impunity when it kills and injures American citizens.

Couple that kind of truth-telling with honest discussion about firearms ... and cannabis ... and you have a forum that attracts ATF, DEA, and maybe FBI and DHS scrutiny.

brown_thumb

Sounds like a market opportunity.

As for forums that promote American "Law Enforcement" - they have a hard time admitting that American LE destroys more lives than it helps, that it does so on a daily basis, and that American LE normally has impunity when it kills and injures American citizens.

Couple that kind of truth-telling with honest discussion about firearms ... and cannabis ... and you have a forum that attracts ATF, DEA, and maybe FBI and DHS scrutiny.

That's probably quite true. :)

Green Squall

Did you meet them at high noon for a shootout? :laughing:

No, that would be barbaric. I challenged them to a gentlemanly duel!

duel-007.jpg

blastfrompast

Veteran
Frugal forum isn't bad....

its funny i used to have posts deleted by specific moderators who were anti-MJ.... Now one of them posts pro MJ news....

so there is hope..

Green Squall

In the states I would choose Maine or Montana. I would consider upper Idaho as well even though it isn't MJ friendly. Any mountainous or forested areas away from heavily populated areas is what you should look for.

atk7

In the states I would choose Maine or Montana. I would consider upper Idaho as well even though it isn't MJ friendly. Any mountainous or forested areas away from heavily populated areas is what you should look for.

Mountainous areas are beautiful but Idaho and Montana are too close to the Yellowstone caldera for comfort:biggrin: for that matter Colorado could be too close

Wolfshadoe

As Long As I have These

As Long As I have These

I have to say...

I have thought out many dif kinds of "what if's"..Plenty ALONE time in the swamp:biggrin:

I live in a area that can be self sustainable if done right..
Its one of those very rare area's that someone with real swamp knowledge can "hold,defend,and sustain indef" short of nucular disaster...I just happen to "know" one of those kind of guys who was/is smart enough to have complete written town protocol that can be left to right town folk..

No end of dooms days crap..Just "CYA" way of thinking..
peace!! <ws>

Attachments

• 20170305_144955.jpg
    20170305_144955.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170228_130546.jpg
    20170228_130546.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170306_105824.jpg
    20170306_105824.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170306_112401.jpg