What's new

Are Organics people more snobby than other Potheads ?

tuco

There is something decidedly French about organics.

Naturally, we should all be wary of these types. Organic growers and their international organic conspiracy seeks to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

:moon:

G

I'm sorry but the international organic cabal has decided this thread is beneath us and issued a cease and desist order to it's members. We don't care if you understand or not.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Let's not confuse chem and organics with hydro and soil. You can grow hydro-organically. You can use chems with soil.

The biggest diff is chems feed the plants, organics feed the soil or medium, which contain the microbiology to convert that material into food for plants. Chems feed plants, organics feed soil which feeds plants and does it the natural way that plants have grown since the beginning of time. There are so many processes and factors in organic soil that adds to the plant that chem ferts just do not do.

L

Lune TNS

The most snobby people around here are the kush-fanatics, no question...

rooted

i believe if you're knowledgable then you can admit both sides have advantages. i think some of you are confusing hydro + chem...chem can be fed to dirt plants, just like hydro can be organic.

for some it's a matter of effiency, for some it's a matter of security.

there are so many ways to grow YOUR OWN herb, pick one that suits you and stop bitching about what other people are doing

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
no both sides, in the long run, do not have equal advantages
one relies simply upon what nature makes itself and will produce no by products that wouldnt have naturally occured while the other takes much more energy (since it is not a naturally occuring process) and you are left with reactants which either do not occur, or at least do not occur in such concentrated forms, in nature and therefore present a danger if not properly handled

however, overall on plant growth, it will be the same if the availability of all the nutrients and water and etc. is the same and the plants being grown are clones (genetics will have an effect upon growth rates as well)
however some of the methods can ensure the availability and constant state of all the necessary nutrients so growth is of course better, but once again hydroponics isnt exactly a natural state for cannabis (some plants, sure) but not cannabis and therefore also requires a certain degree of processing things to construct the set up
but alas thats the world we live in today so why not?
i will also think that no matter what, outside in the ground is the best method
its just more connected, feels better

to produce nitrogenous fertilizer chemically(ammonia, anhydrous usually)
you are very often left with radioactive elements among other things

if you want nitrogen, go some legumes and the bacteria which form nodules will fix atmospheric nitrogen and then you can leave the plants int he ground and till them into the soil come spring or whatever and voila, you have added nitrogen back into the soil
it takes some time, but what are the reactants? seeds, nature, time (of course time lowers production but i'd say health is worth it...)
not radioactive chemicals!
the plant material also feeds the soil microbes and etc.
mycorrhizal fungus (the largest organism known on earth is a fungus!) can expand a roots availability to water and nutrients many many times over

at least thats my take on it...

"To forget how to dig the earth and tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
-M. Ghandi

C

Cannabal

greenhead said:
I don't have any stake in the whole organics vs. chems discussion. I could care less, since I use a combination of the two.

Why is it that I catch a certain vibe from some people whenever I read the organics forum ? As if they're members of a religious cult, with some of them bordering on the fanatical in their faith.

Is it just me ? I think not.

:joint: :wave:

Greenhead, I hope that you do understand, that asking question like that, is just the same as asking "Are niggers more stupid than white people ?". "Are jews more greedy than normal people ?". "Are iraqians and arabs worse than others ?"
Please think twice before letting frogs out from your mouth.

G

Wow! Cannabal, man, this thread doesn't even come close to those type of questions. Man. Cannabal, man...smoke something.

G

B4O2N0G said:
Make you sick? I have only felt sick after smoking schwag.Im sure if its given a proper flush and is grown properly it would be quite similar to the organics.

Schwag is the norm it seems, compressed, moist, and just a complete waste of money, and to top it off the highs are shitty if you even get high beyond the first time after at least a few days without. :fsu: Some weed around here is ok, but mine always has the best type of high and the most potentcy, anyone who thinks being honest is snobbish then a snob I be. :joint:

greenhead

Veteran
Cannabal said:
Greenhead, I hope that you do understand, that asking question like that, is just the same as asking "Are niggers more stupid than white people ?". "Are jews more greedy than normal people ?". "Are iraqians and arabs worse than others ?"

I believe it's time to up your daily sertralin dosage.

:muahaha: :wave:

Lucky440 said:
I like organic or at least mostly organic over chem nutrients because the weed doesnt make you sick twenty minutes or whatever after smoking it, plus it tastes better, burns better, smells more, but most importantly has a clean clear high. :smoweed:

Well than your herb is contaminater or not properly grown. This is not "chemmy" weed. But rather cannabis grown with refined nutrients. Also, do you think GH would be the #1 selling nutrient if it made every sick?

...I didnt think so. Talk to experienced hydroponic growers and they will show you great herb grown with refined nutrients.

All herb grown w. GH except for the two shots of hogsbreath grown in soil. All great taste herb with great burn. Definatly not making nobody sick, in fact this herb heal the sick :muahaha:

Blueberry Fields
cutbowl.jpg

Blueberry Fields
hangingout.jpg

kali mist day 56
kalimistday56.jpg

orange kush
orangekush.jpg

the clone age
starters.jpg

Reefernans LovePotion day 27 (watermelon pheno)
lpday27.jpg

Hogsbreath (herb on left DWC fed w. GH, herb on right grown organic soil)
DSCF0338.jpg

Crack Kush, Hogsbreath(organic soil), GDP, Trainwreck, BubbaKush
DSCF0227.jpg

trouble

Veteran
Cannabal said:

Cannabal, I do hope that you understand, that posting such drivel, is just the same as saying " Look everyone I'm an Idoit!" or "Look everyone I'm an asshole!" or "Look everyone I didnt take my Zoloft today!"
Please think twice before putting peckers in your mouth.

Last edited:
C

Cannabal

trouble said:
Cannabal, I do hope that you understand, that posting such drivel, is just the same as saying " Look everyone I'm an Idoit!" or "Look everyone I'm an asshole!" or "Look everyone I didnt take my Zoloft today!"
Please think twice before putting peckers in your mouth.

Well you know, Stupid question, stupid answer.

G

tenfeetofganja said:
Well than your herb is contaminater or not properly grown. This is not "chemmy" weed. But rather cannabis grown with refined nutrients. Also, do you think GH would be the #1 selling nutrient if it made every sick?

...I didnt think so. Talk to experienced hydroponic growers and they will show you great herb grown with refined nutrients.

[/IMG]

GH nutrients are chemical nutrients no matter how refined they may be. Their the #1 selling nutrient, is that fact or marketing hype, if its fact its probably because their some of the cheapest nutrients on the market. Those pics look real nice, but Ive smoked nice looking weed before that had a pathetic high, not saying yours sucks but pics say nothing of the finer qualities of actually consuming it.

Someday I may take a couple clones from a mother and grow one organic and one with GH, then Ill be able to better understand the difference in quality.

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
You were just looking for an opening, any opening to say nigger and jew, weren't you?

your prejudice is showing....

:badday:

G

organic potheads are very snobby, but is that a bad thing? Why not demand the best and grow all organic? I have just switched to all organic and don't plan on using non-organic again, just don't see the point.

Having said this,if you grow non organic thats your business. I've seen some great organic buds and non-organic bubs.

Last edited:

tuco

Careful now.

The fate of the world rests with the clash between the atheism of organic subversion and the Christian spirit within our bodily fluids.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I grow with unrefined ferts of various types.

I just find it easier to let the soil take care of the plant and I just feed the soil. Since I started down that path of growing, it just made more sense to continue and my results are superior.

Caveat is that I used synthetics int he very beginning of my growing career.

minds_I

Besides, my weed is better then any of that synthetic schwagg you all pass off as weed. Oh course much credit needs to be given to the genetics used as well.

Buahahahahahaha.

Latest posts

Latest posts