What's new

Are American and Canadian growers biased against Dutch breeders and seedbanks?

D

Dalaihempy

hehe
hempy I know youre not indifferent...I was just joking LOL
Last month without knowing,he approached a good friend of mine...world is not too big,so it seems :D

Raco the world is a small place mate the sooner we all relise this and understand were one race the human race we all stand to gain much the fact that people from all corners of the world went to a place called Amsterdam breed seed and spreed it to all corners of the world seams to be over looked by many they seam to be more concerned about nationalism rather than the protection of both the rights of cannabis and the people that grow and use it.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to agree here :D
Amsterdam still the Cannabis Mecca ...and the Tower of Babel btw ;)

indifferent

Veteran
WTF??
This has nothing to do with the subject of the thread...youre driving me crazy...to the point of that i´m going to start to believe someone who told me that hempy and indifferent are one and the same
Fuck man...I think I miss yummybud LOL

If it drives you crazy then don't read it.

hehe
hempy I know youre not indifferent...I was just joking LOL
Last month without knowing,he approached a good friend of mine...world is not too big,so it seems :D

What friend? What do you mean by approached?

What are you trying to insinuate?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What friend? What do you mean by approached?

What are you trying to insinuate?

excuse my poor english :D
A good friend of mine... with an internet connection...and you introduced yourself...remember? is my english too bad? :)

indifferent

Veteran
No, nothing wrong with your English, but I'd find it much easier to figure out what you're talking about if you got to the point. I haven't got a clue what you're talking about, I don't recall introducing myself to anyone a month ago. Please be clear and come to the point.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your brains are shattering
wey ;)
93559.JPG

indifferent

Veteran
WTF are you on about, making insinuations about friends with internet connections and introducing myself, either be clear about what you're saying or STFU.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well I have met many American and Canadian breeders and growers in Amsterdam over the years, and guess what?......most of them have been breeding and growing in Amsterdam (or around Holland somewhere).....

There has been no bias that I can see because most all of them have had and maybe do still have Dutch partners still.....who also breed and grow....

Cannabis is a universal plant that can grow globally and I have seen it growing and seen it bred in about 55 countries so far in my life time....all this nationalistic jingoism and gobbledegook about who breeds/has the best weed or not is basically a load of bollox because I have seen some dirt poor farmer in Northern Loas growing erb' that is just as potent/good as any hi-tech/hi-profile breeder in Amsterdam......or California for that matter.....

indifferent

Veteran
Well f'ing said El Presidente!

Best weed I ever smoked was in Mexico and I bought it from a little old woman in a market in a tiny shithole of a town where I was the only gringo for miles around, they didn't even speak Spanish.

real ting

I think the best breeding "hotspots" are the places where laws are favorable at the time. Like hempy is saying people from all over the world brought seeds to amsterdam, so it was the place to be for a seed bank for a long time.

It's not really about the location, it's about the people, and the genetics.

C

Cinderella99

Best weed I ever smoked was in Mexico and I bought it from a little old woman in a market in a tiny shithole of a town where I was the only gringo for miles around, they didn't even speak Spanish.

Well, Indifferent, if it is the Baja Peninsula you ever will return to, you're welcome to stay in San Diego first. Simple pm required. Best.

indifferent

Veteran
Different peninsula, Yucatan, I'm not a liberty to travel outside my country of residence anymore but thanks for the kind invitation.

C

Cinderella99

Ureap...Been meaning to tell U...Your sig line about that PBS show makin it sound like the plants were callin the shots...YES-- that was uncanny shit-- it immediately occurred to me while watching that those plants seemed to be the shot callers in that room ...They're Alive -- and intelligent-- lol

U

ureapwhatusow

Ureap...Been meaning to tell U...Your sig line about that PBS show makin it sound like the plants were callin the shots...YES-- that was uncanny shit-- it immediately occurred to me while watching that those plants seemed to be the shot callers in that room ...They're Alive -- and intelligent-- lol

you know i was gonna say something and i bit my tongue so ppl dont think im too nuts ut fuck it i dont think im keeping it much of a surprise

I think the bias people who have grown and bred pot for head over the years develop hybrids who's terp profiles that fit them the best

kinda like how a dog resembles its owner

this makes their weed better cause its custom tailored fit

i think people source far more pot from their local continent so fair representation of other peoples weeds is few and far between

very unfair to do a comparison, i personally haven't found any misrepresented breeder seeds private or professional from any source

what region doesn't have some fucking life hanging insane legendary strain?

now saying a region has a higher standard for breeding, how do you qualify that

ok i shall go off to another tangent

it begs the question are we preprogrammed to respond favorably to a certain composition of cannabinoids or is it dynamic

its gonna sound fucked up but much in the way of terence mckenna i think there could be reason to believe that pot is communicating to us via terp profiles

not a heady how ya doing dude conversation, but in a way of chemically influencing our thought patterns based on its own resin profile which is in turn influenced by nature, as if its interpretation of the environment is being passed on to us in the smoking process due to the influence it has on our though process

pot heads hug trees cause pot makes em love trees

i guess thats my thesis

my tree is best cause its my tree, no one has a tree quite like it and its a handsome tree s

really ill take all the worlds bunk cannabis seed supply, one of the old school one hitter quitters was called bird seed cause it was purported found bird seed

Latest posts

Latest posts