What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

LostTribe

Premium user
@EvergreenState There's always someone with an ax to grind whether it's based in reality or not. The above mentioned "review" of the store on IG was literally one of the most "sensationalized" people on IG. He was complaining that the "Josh D OG" wasn't "OG" in the shop. We didn't breed it nor grow it. And well, it was OUTDOOR! LMAO. And wasn't product we had anything to do with. I told him to come up and see me, because not a fuckin week earlier he was asking me in the DM about product and a week earlier, I told him to come smoke out.. Anyone that's run rec shop knows you have to put something on the shelf for everyone at every price point. And apparently he couldn't even tell that it was outdoor so what's that say? You've been to the shop and seen some of the dank Oregon produces, it was literally a shock and awe tactic for his "live followers". It's laughable people like "prodigygrower" take it serious and as if it were factual. Such are the times in the world.

@dank.frank Nice play, pulling it out of context. It's not just my seeds, it's literally a comment I made about ANYONE using today's multi-fem hybridized low selection population hermi parents in crosses. It's literally a genetic impossibility to breed with Cookies, Sherb, etc and get zero hermaphrodites in a non-dialed room. Prove me wrong, show me one F1 hybrid with those that is 100% stable. We're both gonna die before that ever happens. Yet here you are implying otherwise. Anyone buying hybrids of those genetics and expecting 100% stability in a non dialed environment, need to get their head checked. Or learn how inbred traits in hybridization works. It's literally elementary level genetics understanding to come to that conclusion. An F1 of a genetically unstable parent (ie cookies) is impossible to reduce hermi rates to 0%. Anyone saying otherwise is either lying or too stupid to grasp the genetic inheritance probabilities. The GOAL IS TO REDUCE THAT TRAIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Claiming or expecting it to be ELIMINATED only proves dishonesty or inexperience.

Any chance you are going to re release any of the original OG crosses? I only got males from a pack of Valley Girl.....would like to get a chance at a couple of the others too.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't say you were wrong. :dunno:

I get it. If you use unstable hermi prone parents, you get unstable hermi prone seeds. Everyone knows that. :tiphat:

dank.Frank

M

_mr.hendrix__

whats Up Big Dank Frank .. Back up in the IC babyyyyy :dance013:

whats your thoughts on the whole problem Inhouse Genetics and Archive seeds have been having over the Slurricane ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no idea what Slurricane is - so I've go no opinion on it. How you doing, Hendrix. Good to see you around again. :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fwiw - doc - I have no desire to troll you or drag you through any mud. You've made a lot of smokers happy with your Dosi - and while I've yet to have a pheno shared with me that knocked my socks off, it's doing that for a lot of people. Putting good flowers in the community is worthy of respect, even if I don't agree with you or see eye to eye with you on other things.

There are others - 1000x "worse" than you - errr hmmm cough cough GreenPoint - that really do DESERVE to be ridiculed.

My only issue with you was over forum usage drama and now this platform has completely changed in what is allowed and tolerated. My way of thinking is part of a dying breed and I'm well aware of that. I don't think it's a good thing, but it is the way it is.

My last post that set you off - wasn't actually intended to be a slam or an out of context usage - it was literally the facts of the situation.

If you have followed my recent thread (I know you haven't), you'd see - new room, new lights, new genetics, new soil - new pretty much everything. I got nuts all over my lowers - and the ONLY person I pointed the finger at was ME, MYSELF and I.

It actually wasn't meant as a slam - it was meant to inform people questioning whether or not there was a "guarantee" on what was perceived as a lack luster result.

"Straight from the horses mouth" - was meant to tell people - hey, this is your boy right here, get at him - however, this is what you need to know going into that conversation.

I didn't really rebuttal to your last post, because - you're right. The way I posted that, given our prior interactions, could only leave you one possible conclusion. That, is, sincerely my bad.

Just so you know...

I guess what I'm trying to say - is I'm sorry, I made it all but impossible, for you to have positive interactions with your thriving customer base here. I share that blame. I won't include justifications, because that only undermines an apology. :tiphat:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Obvious to everyone that there are good genetics to be found within Archive's selections hopefully everyone will try to discuss these varietals in a positive fashion to promote the advancement of greater gear.

Yo Doc, Plenty of folks missed out on the original OG releases if you could put them back out I bet they'd go quick.

Really wanted a Valley Girl Bro! Settling for a Valley Dude is WACK!!!!!@! Shit happens. Respect.

LT

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Slurricane is purple punch x dosidos.. The original cross its by the docta, in house genetics have done a femm version..

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Wasnt long ago the doc posted purple punch was wack on ig and that he wouldnt be working with hype weak bud like purple punch again..

L

longdonsilver

You are correct. Seeding up a purple punch has nothing to do with "working" it. I won't be working any lines with it, in it, because its some flavorless mids. But that doesn't mean there aren't people out there that do want that. For a myriad of reasons.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
@EvergreenState There's always someone with an ax to grind whether it's based in reality or not. The above mentioned "review" of the store on IG was literally one of the most "sensationalized" people on IG. He was complaining that the "Josh D OG" wasn't "OG" in the shop. We didn't breed it nor grow it. And well, it was OUTDOOR! LMAO. And wasn't product we had anything to do with. I told him to come up and see me, because not a fuckin week earlier he was asking me in the DM about product and a week earlier, I told him to come smoke out.. Anyone that's run rec shop knows you have to put something on the shelf for everyone at every price point. And apparently he couldn't even tell that it was outdoor so what's that say? You've been to the shop and seen some of the dank Oregon produces, it was literally a shock and awe tactic for his "live followers". It's laughable people like "prodigygrower" take it serious and as if it were factual. Such are the times in the world.

@dank.frank Nice play, pulling it out of context. It's not just my seeds, it's literally a comment I made about ANYONE using today's multi-fem hybridized low selection population hermi parents in crosses. It's literally a genetic impossibility to breed with Cookies, Sherb, etc and get zero hermaphrodites in a non-dialed room. Prove me wrong, show me one F1 hybrid with those that is 100% stable. We're both gonna die before that ever happens. Yet here you are implying otherwise. Anyone buying hybrids of those genetics and expecting 100% stability in a non dialed environment, need to get their head checked. Or learn how inbred traits in hybridization works. It's literally elementary level genetics understanding to come to that conclusion. An F1 of a genetically unstable parent (ie cookies) is impossible to reduce hermi rates to 0%. Anyone saying otherwise is either lying or too stupid to grasp the genetic inheritance probabilities. The GOAL IS TO REDUCE THAT TRAIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Claiming or expecting it to be ELIMINATED only proves dishonesty or inexperience.

Honestly I could careless about what you sell in your shop. Also I don’t live in Oregon so what does it really matter to me. The issue I had fletch was your utter disrespect for the people who support you. To insult people who are simply in a live because you don’t like what’s being said is sad. Hey that’s how people act these days because I have a very strong believe you would of never called me a retard if I was standing in your face. That is neither here nore there. The fact is I was disappointed in how you conducted yourself. Like I stated you were someone I looked up to because even if you do put out Genetics that maybe hermi prone due to the cuts being used ie. cookies ect. You still put out some bomb ass gear. Hell we all know it happens anytime you breed with chem cookie and og lines and your environment is not 100% dialed in. Even then shit happens. Hell how many people had rezs gear herm out on them back in the day plenty of us. That does not mean we didn’t find bangers in his lines. I don’t know man just feels like maybe you have forgotten where this all started from. You know your customer base the people who bought your gear. The fact you have access to amazing cuts and breed some bomb does not give you the rite to treat people disrespectfully. It’s funny to me for real I see so many of these breeders today go on ig live and talk shit to people and the fact is they look like child molesters who live in their parents basement and play d&d but like I said that’s the age we live in. Where we can be anonymous behind a screen and say whatever we want to people without repercussion. It cracks me up for real. Any way rant over dude rember the humble don’t stumble and treat people how you want to be treated. I still think you produce some amazing genetics. Maybe one day I grab a pack or two hell Ill be in Seattle soon. I might just stop by the shop and see what it’s about.

Last edited:
L

longdonsilver

I was speaking about someone specifically that was talking shit. The fact you thought it applied to everyone in live including yourself just means I should get out the crying towel for all you snowflakes. You don't care? I'm pretty sure you do considering you went through all the trouble to post on ICmag about an IG live post that wasn't directed at you or 90% of the people in there. Yet here you are crying about it like a millenial snowflake. I'm done. This shit is sad that this is what people spend their time on a forum talking about. F'in drama queen snowflakes, everything offends them.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
:laughing:
I was speaking about someone specifically that was talking shit. The fact you thought it applied to everyone in live including yourself just means I should get out the crying towel for all you snowflakes. You don't care? I'm pretty sure you do considering you went through all the trouble to post on ICmag about an IG live post that wasn't directed at you or 90% of the people in there. Yet here you are crying about it like a millenial snowflake. I'm done. This shit is sad that this is what people spend their time on a forum talking about. F'in drama queen snowflakes, everything offends them.

Well aprenetly you fall into the category of the breeders I was just speaking about. I maybe a millennial but at least I have respect for others. Your probably one of those guys who have never been punched in their shit and it shows. Snowflake never buddy. Once again I could care less what you put your name on and sell. I don’t know what your problem is but you constantly act the same way ( like a douche bag). I don’t know if you need to get some pussy or your mother never hugged you as a child. Whatever it is there is no reason to be so fucked tward people. Yes I posted about it on here why? Because I don’t support people like that. And some here have the the same values and standards as I do. So I feel they have the rite to know what kind of person they are supporting when buying your gear. Any way this is to much negative shit for me and I really don’t care. Wait is that a screen shot of you talking to a “specific person” Got damn millennials and their technology :laughing:

Attachments

• 9A9318E5-A70C-487E-9B33-BA79F4FBFCFD.jpg
    9A9318E5-A70C-487E-9B33-BA79F4FBFCFD.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: