What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

pokearound

Popped seeds of their Face On Fire, Rocket Fuel, Scooby Snacks.
FOF decent, RF extremely floppy branches, Scooby the winner and what we're monocropping.

Recently popped Overflo seeds and just now sexing.

if you can you should post up some pics of that grimace. curious about that one too. I hear shes slept on pretty hard. some dank purp OG.

U

useless.gardens

if you want dank purps you want cannaexotics (gooey breeder). ill stay an archive fan for the magik that doc do too.

The Lemon Heads emerged all at once, brought a tear to my eye that seeds could all germinate in one day.
Has that even ever happened before....?
The Grimace is a little ragged but solid, no complaints, so far.

LostTribe

Premium user
1 pack of Valley Girl and it turned out 6 Valley Dudes and the rest didn't even germinate.

Very Disappointed is a complete understatement. Does The Doc guarantee these?
LT

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Prolly not fletch is a prick. I got mad respect for the man as a breeder he has produced some amazing crosses. But the dude is plain and simple a ass. I was in a Instagram live last night where some one went to his shop in Portland. The quality of product there was garbage. Fletch then showed up in the live and told the guy and I quote come up here instead of going live with a bunch of tards. What the fuck how are you going to insult over a hundred people you don’t know who support you and your work. I literally took a screen shot of this shit. People these days are so fucked up and just feel they can say whatever the fuck they want to people with out reprimand. Regardless All I saw was someone who couldn’t take criticism and instead of being a man and taking responsibility for the product of a place that has your name on it he would rather point the finger and insult the consumers. I was really disappointed in someone who I looked up to and respected. So I’d say he prolly won’t the guy will prolly blame you for it and say something like it was growers error����*♂️.

pokearound

Update for Overflo. 12 seed pack, all germinated. 11 days into flower and 8/12 are females.

Of the six tallest phenos (no topping, some underside pruning) 5 were male and the single tallest pheno is a female.

Gam

Veteran
Trunk Funk 12 seeds.

Results? 8 male and 2 hermies at 3rd week of bloom. Not bad for 200€‘s pack ahahahahahah holy shit!
I’m remaining hopefully to find a keeper ahahaha

F

Frylock

Trunk Funk 12 seeds.

Results? 8 male and 2 hermies at 3rd week of bloom. Not bad for 200€‘s pack ahahahahahah holy shit!
I’m remaining hopefully to find a keeper ahahaha

Unlucky about the amount of males but the ones that may have balls on the first flowering may not have them from a clone, so if you have a beautiful female that has just a few male flowers low down you could try it from clone if you wanted.

I have grown a few of his Dosidos crosses and the 2 best plants had some balls the first flowering but haven't appeared the 2nd time.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
I'm also with holy roller:2 hermies with 3 or 4 pollen sacks and big dark seeds the first round, the clones zero seeds. Holy roller, stink bomb, walker sour and sourface 100%germinated, 70 /80% females ratio. 2 herma in holy roller, 3 herma in stinky bomb... A stinky herma i think a male herma:more male flowers than the females

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone expecting stable progeny from multiple hermaphroditic hybrid offspring parental plants, needs to get their head checked.

keep growing the dank folks.

Here's a quote from thadocta about his seeds. Straight from the horses mouth.

dank.Frank

F

Frylock

Here's a quote from thadocta about his seeds. Straight from the horses mouth.

dank.Frank

I don't know him at all but i know a lot of people don't like him for whatever their reasons but he has been honest about expecting some male flowers here and there.

I only buy his seeds because he used to seem fairly high regarded for the authenticity of his mother clones, which is all i can go by.

EvergreenState

Archive Seeds- The Vision

Archive Seeds- The Vision

It's funny the different experiences people have with shops and seeds.
I've been to Archive's Portland store several times and I had great experiences every time. The buds were great, the clones looked very healthy and the pack of The Vision seeds were great; all 10 germinated.
I had no problems with my plants, except for some issues with the new ferts I was trying. I just finished the last of my The Vision buds and I really miss them. I smoked them every day for 2 months exclusively and I felt no tolerance build up. I never just smoke one strain for 2 months. I loved The Vision experience.
I made seeds and I have about 7 hundred seeds to work with. I need to find a way to distribute these because I think people would really enjoy them. The Ohio Lemon G, a G13 special cut, adds a great head high. The Do Si Do gives a deep body buzz. The mix of the nice head high and the great body buzz makes for a great overall experience.

L

longdonsilver

@EvergreenState There's always someone with an ax to grind whether it's based in reality or not. The above mentioned "review" of the store on IG was literally one of the most "sensationalized" people on IG. He was complaining that the "Josh D OG" wasn't "OG" in the shop. We didn't breed it nor grow it. And well, it was OUTDOOR! LMAO. And wasn't product we had anything to do with. I told him to come up and see me, because not a fuckin week earlier he was asking me in the DM about product and a week earlier, I told him to come smoke out.. Anyone that's run rec shop knows you have to put something on the shelf for everyone at every price point. And apparently he couldn't even tell that it was outdoor so what's that say? You've been to the shop and seen some of the dank Oregon produces, it was literally a shock and awe tactic for his "live followers". It's laughable people like "prodigygrower" take it serious and as if it were factual. Such are the times in the world.

@dank.frank Nice play, pulling it out of context. It's not just my seeds, it's literally a comment I made about ANYONE using today's multi-fem hybridized low selection population hermi parents in crosses. It's literally a genetic impossibility to breed with Cookies, Sherb, etc and get zero hermaphrodites in a non-dialed room. Prove me wrong, show me one F1 hybrid with those that is 100% stable. We're both gonna die before that ever happens. Yet here you are implying otherwise. Anyone buying hybrids of those genetics and expecting 100% stability in a non dialed environment, need to get their head checked. Or learn how inbred traits in hybridization works. It's literally elementary level genetics understanding to come to that conclusion. An F1 of a genetically unstable parent (ie cookies) is impossible to reduce hermi rates to 0%. Anyone saying otherwise is either lying or too stupid to grasp the genetic inheritance probabilities. The GOAL IS TO REDUCE THAT TRAIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Claiming or expecting it to be ELIMINATED only proves dishonesty or inexperience.