What's new

Apothecary OG Kush,Tangerine Kush,Strawberry creme...

OGorganic

Veteran
blessed said:
so, word on the town is that the urkulan is the best purple out there. any input?

Im very flattered to hear that people think that but the Purple Wheelchair is the best IMO. The Urkulan is deffinitely worth running if you have a chance to get it. I lost my mom and I am in the process of getting it back myself. I would really like to try the Dawgs Waltz,that stuff looks awesome. I am looking forward to trying the Burkle as well.

HenDokuYaku: Looking very nice!!

OGorganic said:
Im very flattered to hear that people think that but the Purple Wheelchair is the best IMO. The Urkulan is deffinitely worth running if you have a chance to get it. I lost my mom and I am in the process of getting it back myself. I would really like to try the Dawgs Waltz,that stuff looks awesome. I am looking forward to trying the Burkle as well.

HenDokuYaku: Looking very nice!!

I wonder if that purple wheelchair that ur talking about is the same as purple paralyzer here in CA. the cap at the club has a picture of a purple handicapped wheelchair.

Dragor

OGorganic said:
Im very flattered to hear that people think that but the Purple Wheelchair is the best IMO.

OG bro, I have seen this Purple Wheelchair in the cannabis clubs of the valley, but honestly not a big fan of the purple strains, except... now that I think about it, if this PW is a cross of the PurpUrk clone with the notorious Wheelchair Crippler clone (that I got to puff on a few years back in NY) - then... all I gotta say is it's gotta be one helluva strong purple blend! Mind sharing some history and pics of her?

wick650 said:
If you did'nt know already OGorganic is the father of the urkulan, good going bub

man OGorganic u need to share these genetics with me. lol its not right to keep it all to urself. :friends:

D

dankbudz

ogorganic shares his cuts likes a whore shares herpes!!!

much love OGorganic!!!!

one of the nicest people on here

kathmandu

I also would be interested in hearing about the purple WC, is it a purple cross of the old wheelchair that so many people rave about and miss? prety sure it is judging by its name but would like to know more about the cross.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I think urklan....I am about to recieve the urklan.....super stoked....pleased to meet the man who pondered this lovely gal.....OgOrganic..respect.....MOneYMiKe

OGorganic

Veteran
I used to get the Purple Wheelchair at Harborside in Oakland. I tried to arrange multiple trades through the buyer at Harborside to get the guy to give me cuts but he always told me "next week,next week",until he finally told me that the guy wouldnt give the cut out. It was alot like the Urkle but was more potent and had a sweeter and fruitier smell/taste. Whatever it is,it's bomb and I would love to get my hands on it. I have one photo of the flowers.

As far as the Urkulan goes,I left my mother in the care of a family member and he killed it!!! If anyone could get it back to me,that would be really sweet!

u guys think thats the same as purple paralyzer ive gotten at cmc in san fran? it has a picture of a wheelchair like those handicapped signs but instead of blue its purple. pretty strong stuff or it was back when i smoked it. dunno now bc i havnt gotten it in a while.

but anyways u guys need to give a cutting back to OGorganic and then let me have one too.

OGorganic

Veteran
sungeun6985 said:
u guys think thats the same as purple paralyzer ive gotten at cmc in san fran? it has a picture of a wheelchair like those handicapped signs but instead of blue its purple. pretty strong stuff or it was back when i smoked it. dunno now bc i havnt gotten it in a while.

but anyways u guys need to give a cutting back to OGorganic and then let me have one too.

Im not sure. I do know that they used to call it Purple Chairlock to be a bit more PC about it but who knows.

nycdfan042: Thanks bro,glad you like em.

Nugs and Jugs is only a week away,OMG I cant wait!!!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
OGorganic said:
I used to get the Purple Wheelchair at Harborside in Oakland. I tried to arrange multiple trades through the buyer at Harborside to get the guy to give me cuts but he always told me "next week,next week",until he finally told me that the guy wouldnt give the cut out. It was alot like the Urkle but was more potent and had a sweeter and fruitier smell/taste. Whatever it is,it's bomb and I would love to get my hands on it. I have one photo of the flowers.

As far as the Urkulan goes,I left my mother in the care of a family member and he killed it!!! If anyone could get it back to me,that would be really sweet!

My Urkulan is very slowly coming out of the pseudo flowering stage I described to you in PM. Assuming it continues to veg, you can rest assured it will find it's way back to you.

Peace & Protecting the Gene Pool by Sharing

RxLurk

so i promised to post these a long time ago and am just finally doing it. sorry there overdue.
apothecary chem:

tangerine kush

original diesel:

og you notice it smells like peanuts?
oh and some sr71 white widow i ran wit em

Latest posts

Latest posts