What's new

Apollo13...

BeAn said:
Exactly, thanks to fatboy from OG...:D...Im not gonna horde the line like it has been in the past, kept in clone form by a few small circles...not wanting to share...planning to make as many seeds as possible to give away, cuts will be passed on to local people, and hopefully the pips that will eventualy be sent in for the freebie round-up will reach all corners of the globe...thats the plan anyway.:chin:

my man! :)

spread the wealth and enjoy!

as far as people selling apollo 13 or apollo 13 crosses, i can prove mine are real, can they? hmmmm. :)

Last edited:
BeAn said:
Thanks man...:D:yes:

damn dude, do you keep the lights that close???? i like the heat deflector. lord knows i need a few. :)

as far as
"...resin profile is good so far, one is foxtailing from either heat(between her and the fan is the bulb...) or genes,..."

it's you brother. i never got a foxtail and i've grown a bunch of them.

i'm off to play that stupid game again. peace all.

Last edited:
G

BeAn
nice looking Apollo you have i like the color of the c99 and apollo crosses .the light color
it makes the buds stand out with all that crystal.i can not wait for rez to releas his Apollo/c99 release i have so many projects in the works with these genetics its funny
i will be buisy for the next 4-5 years after i get thes seeds its not Evan funny .
keep up the good work DAN

hi guys.

i can't tell you how happy i am that there are so many who like the apollo. i had some fun talks with soul. those were indeed the good old days. :)

BeAn said:
A few pics of the dude's outdoors...:joint:

The plan is to make two lines of seed, one with all the males against all the females, and the other with the best female(smoke/structure) and the best structured male..:D

Bless..:rasta:

i'm rofl. the apollo and cindy 88 were my first grows.

i took the 2 studliest apollo 13 males and shook them hard in a room full of apollo 13 fems and got a few thousand seeds. if only i knew more about breeding then. lol

you could see the cloud of pollen hanging in the air. that's old school breeding! :)

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
fatboy :wave: amazing nick name! :D

Bean: just put my last 7 seeds of floater x livesafer to germinate. i keep them in freezer for 3 months, hoping this can help to break the hard skin they have. fingers crossed! :D

B

BeAn

News, lost the outdoor plants to mould...along with my tomatoes, so no F3's or crosses from this year....hence the sabatical from me(more because i feel like ive lost face, chatting this n that and ammounting to nothing over a year) :badday:

I thank you al for your interest(Sirius, DW, hazeseeker,Schlossi and the rest), Fatboy for his old school style and the gift of genetics, sorry for neglecting the thread!! :joint:

Good news is, ill be back in 2009 with a better indoor grow...with a better veg area to keep mothers(and males!), and veg to go into flower...in the form of a 2 teir fridge-freezer cabinet. :muahaha:

Along side F3's with multiple fathers(2nd attempt), Malawi-Mini x A13, Nigerian x A13 maybe...with the help of Esbe(thanks again man) and the uk summer maybe i could actualy pull off the "Danish outdoor strains" x A13 project from this year??

All good things to come i hope. :rasta:

P.s. CuzinDave, i lost my C88 beans....lol.... :badday:

B

BeAn

Thanks for the suport Figlio...:D:yes:

GetMo, thanks man...they were F2's from Bro's Grimm stock, made by fatboyOGOF^^^^with his old school breeding technique. :muahaha:

Bless.. :rasta:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay Bean

never heard of fatboy.....i be he is a top guy

Grimm F2`s sound good.....whats so oldschool about the breeding technique ??

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont mean to pis people off.....thanks for putting up with me,,,,my love of erb makes up for what i lack in paper/learning skills

sorry man...i will reread it..

hay fatboy didnt see you there bro,,,,sorry man...so you did an open polination on a load of different females with 2 males.....respect

same sort of thing id do

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Highlighter and Raco, thanks for dropping in..:D:yes:

Rick..:wave:

Visited my old place today, was out in the backgarden having a morning spliff, checking where the best spot for '09 is since the trees were cut back, decided to check the greenhouse from last year with the mouldy carcasses of last years crop...low and behold i see seeds in dem sepals...got 22 A13 F3, 4 Chitral x A13, 10 or so Cheese x A13 and a few A11 x A13...Psycosis x A13, got 8 or so of them too...All is not lost, as i first thaught.:D

Most of the remaining F2's that i was given have been passed on to people with more space, they will be doing what i couldnt do outdoors, indoors under lights...so the line will be preserved.(and outcrossed to a few things also.):joint:

Bless..:rasta:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to hear that you still got some beans .... :smoke:

pm me if you need something , you know what i mean :tongue:

Fj

lovelightpower

Veteran
good to hear you got some prizes mate...sound like some nice crosses.

will prob carry on posting in this thread when i pop the apollo13's if thats cool.