What's new

Apollo13...

daddy fingaz

BeAn said:
Hard times man, we wish for sun here but if it were that hot we'd all be sun-burnt by now..:badday:..glad to hear your ok. Thanks for the kind words as ever my friend..:D:yes:

Cant upload pics, have taken some harvest shots of Pheno#1...(chopped yesterday at 14days 12/12, she could have gone a day or two more, but a couple of her tops were burnt..)..the wuickest of the five, also the lowest yeilding. :joint:

14 days !?? lol i take it this shits a mind bender !!!!

B

BeAn

LOL....didnt notice the mistakes, will leave them in for comedic effect...haha!:D

(its 44days 12/12, incase anyone guessed otherwise...:muahaha:)

B

BeAn

Day 51 of flower, #2 is foxtailing slightly, just like the Floater indica from '06/07 and has very few white hairs. #8+9 look very similar, and are days from #7 is getting fat, and has many white hairs...i think this could be a Princess pheno, only one out of the 5 with hench buds and a longer finish..:chin:(currently nursing the only cutting of #7 outdoors, showing signs of improvement after her ruff ride in the propagator...:D)

Smoking #9 now, it has a stronger taste than #1..more resin, and a better yield. :joint:

H

Hazeseeker

Hi BeAn,
nice updates man :yes: , what's the make-up of Astroboy?, never heard of it before, it looks covered in resin :canabis:

Peace
Hazeseeker

B

BeAn

Astroboy is: Apollo13 x Ortega(a Canadian commercial Indica) x C99.:D

Thanks for the kind words my friend. :joint:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
weila!
is bud rot this?
81711Apollo13_7_2_15_07_08-thumb.jpg

here it has make some damages! :asskick: grrrrr grrrrr
cmq nice work! :jump: :headbange :headbange

B

BeAn

No mould, just the heat from the lamp...it got burned then exploded in growth, the biggest buds of the 5...left her to flower more, harvested the other 3 pheno's today..(#2, #8 & #9 @ 56days..)..just got done trimming, should have harvest pics up soon. :D

Great to see you around Figlio, much love...Jah bless.. :rasta:

B

BeAn

Hey dude, thanks for popping in..:D:yes:

Smoke reports soon, gonna let them all dry and develop properly..:joint:

#1, small loose and airy buds, quite stoney, not much in the way of taste...more Genius/ShivaSkunk.(not kept around)

#2, biggest buds, long cola's with buds at every node, dried to similar size as live plant, skunky..(yet to be smoked, looks like subcools cut in bud structure.)

#7, got real fat, then dried to nothing in comparison to its wet self...(yet to be smoked, looks more C99 than anything.)

#8, same as #1, but more skunky and clearer high...

#9, small buds, more resin that the other 4, nice daytime high, heady with tingles in the extremeties...more 'get up n go' kinda high than #1..(the best, healtiest and most vigourous female while growing.)

A little run down of the different phenotypes.. :joint:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
amazing genetics, friend :yes::yes: ya got some taste ill tell ya! :yummy: the a13 i smokd was left to get fully ripe (all milked out with scattered amber trichs) and was by far the best rendition of apollo id ever tasted. u should aim for a bit longer next run if at all possible! the potential is there for elite plants in every single set of ten seeds. if you made f2 you'd make a killin if ya decided to sellem. :biglaugh: many oldschoolers know the potential of a13 and would kill for some in their possesion :) myself included :D it was one of the only apollo crosses i saw pics posted of that i knew i had to try--tokahontas grew itout i believe. if theres a way to tap into the old threads on overgrow definitely check hers out. the closeups she posted were incredible and so mouthwatering i made it a mission to find her in clone or bud form. ive yet to find the genetics but liek i said the bud is somethin special ;) try to take her the distance for sure :canabis:

good growin to ya!

thanks for sharin :kewlpics:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
the keeper pheno is hard to tell in your pics but itll have dark red pistils, long and fat dark green calyxs coated in trichs, not so much leaf as seen in the plant-pic above, definitely a very low leaf to calyx ratio. and she is stinky of almost chemicals! its divine smoke sure to knock u on yer ass :D:yes: dont forget to post us some dried pics! the spider mite damage took a toll on the production it seems :( but for all they went through, you did a damn good job with em!
be well beAn, and stay safe! :wave:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice flowers BeAn mon... bless up.. i n i also like that frosty bud fi di bot flagged up ,,, killa bud :canabis: :canabis: :canabis:

peace peace peace

H

Hazeseeker

Sweet run-down on all the pheno samples BeAn, can't wait to hear how they all smoke after a proper dry and little cure, some special phenos there for sure bro

Peace
Hazeseeker

what's up BeAn? glad to see things are going well.

my fav pheno has tight nugs, a bighter color than the pics you are showing (maybe it's different growing indoors than out??) a lung busting smoke (take a hit and you feel like coughing) and to me it's a nighttime high. to an indica lover it would be a daytime buzz.

etherial, "the keeper pheno is hard to tell in your pics but itll have dark red pistils" . the best pheno (in my opinion ) is not dark red, it is this color...

Last edited:
Cuzin_Dave said:
Does anyone out there have any C88 beans?

i do. :)

thousands of them.

it and the apollo 13 were my first grows. i kinda over bred them. baby F2s everywhere. lol

why don't you ask BeAn what happened to his. lololol

the cindy 88 is the speediest pot ever created. Sly was a madman! :)
i didn't like it so i still have a few F1s in the fridge somewhere.

i'm a pack rat. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts