What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apollo Mist by Reservoir Seeds...

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran

I really really really miss this one badly. She was elite quality no doubt. Better than most. I miss the catpiss :(

As much as I love my black domina cutting...I would gladly trade her for a chance to have this one back. It set my mind right...

clowntown

Veteran
F'n excellent report and thread.

Just thought I'd bump it up.

If I find that "elite pheno" you speak of through the beans that some folks have gifted, I will definitely be in touch :D

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I still have some of the original seeds. I think you should be able to get them to germ. Try a mild fulvic acid and aloe vera soak if you have problems.

Nice plants. Not overly aromatic and with a soapy after taste. The effects are quite nice. Good luck.

YubaCountyGrow

Apollo Mist Grown Greenhouse :)

Apollo Mist Grown Greenhouse :)

We grew Apollo Mist for the past two years.
This year of 2014 we are growing it again, has huge yields outside in the greenhouse 4-6lb per plant. Some of the highest testing medicine we grew @24.8%THC :)
Enjoy!! YUBA COUNTY GROWERS COLLECTIVE
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 57

swampthing

Really dig the report and pictures. I’ve got a pack of Apollo Mist F3s I really can’t wait to pop.
I’m a big Apollo 11 fan and have got a bunch of Apollo lines in my seed stash to prove it..
Apollo 11 F5 (Genius dominant)
Apollo 13 (Gorilla Arm pheno) x Apollo 11
Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11-F3(Genius dominant)
Cuban Black Haze/Apollo 11Genius x Headbanger
and a few Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 crosses I made..

As for the Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 11 F3GeniusDominant, I only popped like 5 and had 2 almost identical females. Out of the 3 males one stood out bc of its thin Apollo leaves and huge Genius flower structure
Here are the females..
Side note, sorry for hijacking but I got excited about my Apollo Mist I’ve got on ice and just wanted to share a different Apollo cross (as they really have great traits that have been refined and breed super true. Fat colas, thin sativa leaves, pineapple and cheese terps, and quick flower time!)
EA0CB20C-622E-4332-AD95-99DB82354499.jpeg
3DCE4D06-74E8-44D7-A83B-9FD44D327935.jpeg
8615643B-F7FB-4D7A-A95B-505A08F9F733.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts