What's new

APE does CHERRY PIE, GSC, AND LARRY OG AT KUSH MTN.

M

mitygrows

ape you are that guy that was selling fucked up cuts cool I hate to be a hater but I hope all your plants are bunk I spent a lot on your bunk cuts thanks

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I dont think ur talkin about Ape, I got absolute blueberry, king louie XIII, an green crack through him an all seem legit and this was recently. Back in 2010 I got some gods gift from his spot in San Diego an it was killer, almost went black......wish i had her again.

On that note, Ape...do ya have access to gods gift still?

Grizz

Veteran
ape you are that guy that was selling fucked up cuts cool I hate to be a hater but I hope all your plants are bunk I spent a lot on your bunk cuts thanks
lol. 1 post and he is insulting one of the good ole boy's. shame on you.

tdmaker2

Back to reality...

Back to reality...

Im not sure what happened while I was gone. I'll deal with that when I have more time to figure it all out. Currently just stopped in a McDonalds to borrow the wifi.

Well with being swamped with work, 2 gardens, a delivery service, and driving back and forth to San Diego (hi subrob, southstreets, and spicoli)...I finally have a sec.

A lot of things have happened (someone complaining about bunk cuts???) and in the garden. Many late nights in the flowering room and getting home at 4-5am and then going to work at 9am or so.

Many new plants were added with the additional lights. But in the meantime the first run has finished and is 95% ready for 3 Little Birds. So here are the very first pics. These are the Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookie done APE Style...enjoy.

ps...anyone having issues for whatever reason please understand I am not perfect and I work 18-20 hrs daily. So during super busy times I may not have time to spend on the net and icmag. I'll get to you all via pm. Please be patient thanks...

tdmaker2

first...

first...

Up first is Cherry Pie...these are the first nugs that were ready. I also found a few opened male flowers with NO POLLEN.

Attachments

• apescherrypie1.JPG
    apescherrypie1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 7
  • apescherrypie2.JPG
    apescherrypie2.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 5

tdmaker2

now...

now...

Girl Scout Cookie...sticky and stinky! And potent! Not as sedative as the King Louis XIII but damn strong. My assistant chose to stop smoking a blunt at only about 1/5 of the way into it. :)

Attachments

• apesgirlscoutcookie2.JPG
    apesgirlscoutcookie2.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 7
  • apesgirlscoutcookie3.JPG
    apesgirlscoutcookie3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 6
  • apesgirlscoutcookie4.JPG
    apesgirlscoutcookie4.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 4
  • apesgirlscoutcookie5.JPG
    apesgirlscoutcookie5.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 7
  • apesgirlscoutcookie1.JPG
    apesgirlscoutcookie1.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 7

tdmaker2

hmmm...

hmmm...

personally i get a little nervous when I see the word "platinum" attached to anything popular already. I get so tired of the strain name game at times. If you can get the legitimate cut, then stay away from all the new shit as they usually end up as fakes.

tdmaker2

@miteygrows

@miteygrows

hey...if you need some help send me a pm. Could even help you troubleshoot if you are having issues. I've been doing this long enough to help with any plant issue.

One thing I've learned years ago is that its rarely the plant...the genetic code of most "quality strains" is decent. If there are issues its usually pests, disease, or environment.

Relentless

Veteran
APE/tdmaker- how do you like that green ribbon? im supposed to pickup my cuts of her today!!! I hear shes dank!

keep up the good work, everything in here is PROPER for sure!!

NorCal

Veteran
Damn Busy busy! Don't worry about returning my PM bro I sourced some cuts. I'm sure you've been bombarded lately with em anyways..

tdmaker2

green ribbon...

green ribbon...

@relentless-I do like the green ribbon. After growing so many og dominant olants working with green ribbon is a breeze! She reminds me of all the afghanis that were popular in the 90s with more smell to her.

E

ekomsi

I need to find GSC and Cherry Pie here in MI that looks amazing not sure I would want to grow gsc but sure would love to smoke that cut.

Awesome nugs td

tdmaker2

more pics...

more pics...

Larry OG...re-gifted back to me from Lumpstatus.

Attachments

• DSCN0219.JPG
    DSCN0219.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0216.JPG
    DSCN0216.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN0214.JPG
    DSCN0214.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0212.JPG
    DSCN0212.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 5

tdmaker2

next up...

next up...

Cherry Pie...

Attachments

• DSCN0253.JPG
    DSCN0253.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0249.JPG
    DSCN0249.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0246.JPG
    DSCN0246.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0238.JPG
    DSCN0238.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0236.JPG
    DSCN0236.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 5

tdmaker2

last but not least...

last but not least...

Girl Scout Cookie...

Attachments

• DSCN0222.JPG
    DSCN0222.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0231.JPG
    DSCN0231.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0232.JPG
    DSCN0232.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 8

tdmaker2

Kush Moutain Review...

Kush Moutain Review...

Here are my thoughts regarding my first complete run with Kush Mountain Ferts...
1. Very easy to use and a little different than what is currently preached in the indoor fertf world. The humic shale feeds the media which in return allow you to use less liquid fertilizer.
2. yield-I'm happy with the yields for now. While growing in a cool room I was able to get approximately 22oz from the GSC. Of course I think I could do much better a second run.
3. Taste-all of those that have tasted the products all remarked that the taste of the flowers come through thoroughly. I believe with a longer cure things can only get better.
4.Aroma-All products smell stinky as any grower would be proud of.
5. Appearance: Flowers are tight and are sticky while being covered in crystals. There are no need for "hardeners" on this harvest. Flowers definitely have that "bling" appeal.
6. Costs: The product line is very affordable and I have plenty left over for another complete run.