What's new

AO - Agent Orange by Zan

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mother AO from 2010

Making next generation and BX.

Super strong orangy smell and taste. Can smell it through a zip.
Turns black in cold conditions and with purple colors.

Attachments

• AO-1.jpg
    AO-1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 140
  • AO-8 .jpg
    AO-8 .jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
  • AO-7.jpg
    AO-7.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • AO-6.jpg
    AO-6.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 128
  • AO-5.jpg
    AO-5.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 112
  • AO-4.jpg
    AO-4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 99
  • AO-3.jpg
    AO-3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 92
  • AO-2.jpg
    AO-2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 127

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 of the 29 seedlings

Attachments

• AO - 8 .JPG
    AO - 8 .JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 38
  • AO - 7 .JPG
    AO - 7 .JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 45
  • AO - 6 .JPG
    AO - 6 .JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 40
  • AO - 5 .JPG
    AO - 5 .JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 39
  • AO - 4 .JPG
    AO - 4 .JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 32
  • AO - 3 .JPG
    AO - 3 .JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 31
  • AO - 2 .JPG
    AO - 2 .JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 38
  • AO - 1 .JPG
    AO - 1 .JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 40
  • AO - 9 .JPG
    AO - 9 .JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 43
  • AO - 10 .JPG
    AO - 10 .JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 33

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
agent orange was shit . was always a flat orange taste... and a known hermie..

loads of orange strains are known to hermie..

tangie is probably the best starting point ... and tangie x ghost train haze is the best orange strain ive ever tasted....

TPFTFW

Veteran
doesnt change the fact ageng orange is shit... 👍

if your going to be a breeder then at least know your genetic

was sharing my knowledge of over 15 years with the plant.... 👍
Your credentials start and end with your member description for me personally
“Autoflowering scientist” is all I had to hear to know your opinion is irrelevant lol

agent orange was around a good bit 10-15 years ago here in MI and it was always a pleasure to stumble upon.

Randy Lahey

agent orange was shit . was always a flat orange taste... and a known hermie..

loads of orange strains are known to hermie..

tangie is probably the best starting point ... and tangie x ghost train haze is the best orange strain ive ever tasted....

doesnt change the fact ageng orange is shit... 👍

if your going to be a breeder then at least know your genetic

was sharing my knowledge of over 15 years with the plant.... 👍

FACT!!!

Casting your opinion is a lot different than "sharing your knowledge"

CANNABIS FACTS!!!

It is completely normal for lower budding sites to "hermie" on ANY strain variety when grown in a sensimilla fashion as a last ditch effort to try and reproduce without the presence of any MALE plants around them......and MANY wonderful varieties have been "DISCONTINUED" over the years because of the assumption that ALL future plants would show that trait FULLY in every seed. Which is NOT TRUE. If you've ever had a REAL Feminized Seed it came from some sort of Hermaphroditic breeding process of a plant whether it be "Selfing" or Fully Sex Reversed Clone of the Mother to be bred.

Sorry your experience with Agent Orange was not what it should have been....the chances are....you did not actually have "Agent Orange" and you were "SNICKLEFRITZED" with someones monoterpene profile, recessive (Tangie x Mexican Sativa) cross from untested stock.

Wish you would have had a better experience mate! :smoke out:

Growenhaft

teilt mein Wissen von über 15 Jahren mit der Pflanze....

wie kann ich mir das vorstellen?
Sie bauen jedes Mal Agent Orange an, nur um herauszufinden, „Oh Scheiße, schmeckt und riecht nicht gut, oh Scheiße Hermaphrodit … naja, vielleicht beim nächsten Mal“
Schwer vorstellbar ... aber dein Ding!
das in unseren kreisen kursierende agent orange war sehr geruchs- und geschmacksintensiv und hat sehr entspannt und zufrieden gemacht...
ich wünsche dem themenstarter viel erfolg... sieht gut aus.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started growing weed when I was in my teens. I am now almost 60 years old. My brothers were into it and brought some plants back to our farm. I fell in love with the plants at that time and my experience is mostly hands on breeding projects. You can check out my photo library of past grows. I don't know everything, about everything and everyday is a learning experience.

I have been growing this AO clone from seed since 2010. I payed $ for lots of these seeds and wanted to find the best possible plant. Everyone in my small group of friends and friends of theirs, love this plant and they have not had anything else like it before. I am not here to promote the seller/sellers of AO or to claim there is another plant better out there which I have never grown.

This AO clone does not produce seeds on it's own when grown properly. I take all my plants to late flowering and when I feel/see that they are done to perfection.
I had another very nice AO that hermed all the time in mid to late flowering. I don't keep, breed herms and they become compost.

I hope this answers most of your questions and feel free to discuss any aspects about the plants I grow.

Last edited:

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wie kann ich mir das vorstellen?
Sie bauen jedes Mal Agent Orange an, nur um herauszufinden, „Oh Scheiße, schmeckt und riecht nicht gut, oh Scheiße Hermaphrodit … naja, vielleicht beim nächsten Mal“
Schwer vorstellbar ... aber dein Ding!
das in unseren kreisen kursierende agent orange war sehr geruchs- und geschmacksintensiv und hat sehr entspannt und zufrieden gemacht...
ich wünsche dem themenstarter viel erfolg... sieht gut aus.

Can someone please translate all of what is said here?

TPFTFW

Veteran
My favorite one I came across while smoking was almost like a orange creamsicle

I’d say most of the AO I came across was better then your average orange cookie that’s for sure

I’d grab some of these and I’m a picky bastard with too many seeds as is

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another 10

Attachments

• AO - 19.JPG
    AO - 19.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 39
  • AO - 18.JPG
    AO - 18.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 41
  • AO - 17.JPG
    AO - 17.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 40
  • AO - 16.JPG
    AO - 16.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 37
  • AO - 15.JPG
    AO - 15.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 38
  • AO - 14.JPG
    AO - 14.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 36
  • AO - 13.JPG
    AO - 13.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 46
  • AO - 12.JPG
    AO - 12.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 38
  • AO - 11.JPG
    AO - 11.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 35
  • AO - 20.JPG
    AO - 20.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 41

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
After years chasing oranges, finding them all descriptive of the colour not the taste, I thought AO was fake when given some. Not just faint in flavour, it was like biting into the peel. I wasn't fully convinced it was possible until I grew it myself. That was some outstanding green. If I could only smoke one breeders stuff forever, there wouldn't be even a close second.

Early on, it had you licking the corners of your mouth, as real oranges that tangy sometimes burn. Over many years, the oils got less. It lost the acidic bite. Became less vigorous, and we let it go. Having had a good 5 years out of it. I'm sure I have a bit in my stash, but it's long since dried and turned beige. I might humidify a bit as a treat :)