What's new

anyway I can get weed through an airport??

KaliRush

On our way back from Costa Rica for our honeymoon, I stuffed about 1/4 under my sack and got through. I did freak the hell out when I saw police with a dog at the Costa Rican airport but it was pretty far away.

I still can't decide on whether it was incredibly balsy or just flat out stupid lol

CityKnightz

Just flew a domestic flight to Baltimore.... On the arriving flight I noticed they have a body scan/x-ray machine that I’ve never seen in any other airport (maybe its new???)... Not the smell machine that puffs air on you, this is something different. Anyways on my return flight I forgot to take my belt off and it set off the metal detector. They immediately directed me towards this "x-ray" machine and the lady asked me to be sure to remove everything from my pockets and stand with legs spread and arms raised. They turned on the machine and the operator said they saw something in my right pocket, even though I thought i'd emptied it. Turns out the could see the three pennies and a nickel I had in the bottom of my pocket. The lady was cool and when I walked out and asked how they could see that and she said anything you have on you shows up as a big bubble on their monitor.

I’ve traveled with MJ on several occasions, sometimes in the crotch and sometimes just in my right pocket. After that experience I doubt its something I’ll be doing in the future, or at least not at any airport that has this type of equipment. I'd rather just not smoke. Anybody seen/been through this thing?

johnnyla

Veteran
A guy with only 16 posts starts a thread about how do we get weed through airports:yoinks: I smell bacon.

for sure. lolz.

i put the herb in a mini shampoo bottle and then shove that up my well lubedd bunghole. that way if they xray me i can say, "what, is it illegal to shove a shampoo bottle up my ass?"

you can always hollow out a butt plug to and then ask them if they want you to take it out. the idea being is that it will be smelly and covered in turds. who really wants to see that before their lunch break? not i.:joint:

Kizzattack

for sure. lolz.

i put the herb in a mini shampoo bottle and then shove that up my well lubedd bunghole. that way if they xray me i can say, "what, is it illegal to shove a shampoo bottle up my ass?"

:biglaugh:

"Yeah, things got a little crazy last night."

S

Sir_Nugget

tripple ziploc your meds and put them in a shampoo bottle filled with shampoo.. I dont think it matters if its carry on or not.

I fly at least once a year. I always tuck it under my nuts. My last trip to hawaii I rolled 35 j's and rubberbanded them, then vacuum sealed them. Placed them in a jock strap(where the cup would go) and went through...proper.

It helps if you have a screaming 2 year old too....no TSA agent wants to deal with a screaming kid in a security line. I was passed through with the quickness....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You want to see a risk that is higher than flying (domestically) with weed? Try scoring off of the streets in a town where you don't know anyone. Sure, some touristy places like Hawaii are ok, but try it in LA, Chicago, New York, or New Orleans. If all you get is robbed you are lucky. They do not sell that stuff in nice safe places. You have to drive around seedy neighborhoods and try to convince them you are not a cop. You have to also remember that in those seedy neighborhoods you have cops undercover trying to clean the places up. You could get arrested or robbed. Not a good prospect.

Hell, I go to Pensacola every month or so and I have yet to score anything on the beach there.

I agree 100%, as far as large cities go. college towns are easy though.

MtnKuSh

i think this depends on what kind of weed your trying to bring in and how much..

i just drove from newyork to denver 1700 miles and only had maybe 2 grams of SourDiesel tripple bagged sealed and it still smelt the whole car out..i then stuck it in a empty water bottle being i could screw the cap on..and even with the bottle and tripple bagged sealed i still could smell the scent of Dank. if i could not hide 2 grms i doubt people can smuggle a few lbs of this stuff. an 1/8 stunk out my whole house till i put it in a ziplock and put it out in the garage.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Listen: if you don't have the balls to shove it in your ass....you must not wanna smoke that bad....LOL. That's a sure-fire way to get it through. Unpleasant, yes.....safe....absolutely! No way, no how is someone gonna strip search you and do a body cavity search at an airport without good reason.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double vacuum seal it and stick it in your suit case wrapped in a tshirt stuck in a pant leg or something...just have the suitcase messy as hell. Worked MANY a time...with multiple ounces.:joint:

But my balls hang to my knees anyway...

good vibes

MtnKuSh

Smell goes through plastics. Smell does not penetrate through glass. Sigh.
sigh... have you ever tried to discretely hide a glass bottle.!? or stuff a glass anything into a small spot..?!?
i think ill ship 10 tons of weed in a glass jar..just found out millions of smugglers arent doing it rite..:moon:

Owl Mirror

Veteran
When I used to travel with a band as a roadie back in the 1970's, we often went to Toronto. Of course, we were driving but, the trick is the same.
We used to roll up a bunch of joints, put them in cellophane wrap keeping them flat in a single row. Then we would make Peanut butter sandwiches, plastering both sides of the bread and place the sealed up pack of joints between the layers.
We made quite a few sandwiches this way, one for each member of the band.

Might work for you if you are only dealing in a few grams.

filo6942

sigh... have you ever tried to discretely hide a glass bottle.!? or stuff a glass anything into a small spot..?!?
i think ill ship 10 tons of weed in a glass jar..just found out millions of smugglers arent doing it rite..:moon:

We are not talking about 10 tons. We are talking personal use.

Put herb in small glass jar. Put small glass jar inside of another container such as a jar of salsa. Was that hard? No smell/no contamination. :moon:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Randude: I'm no fan of jamming things in my anus. I'm just less of a fan regarding getting ass-raped in prison. Given the choice, I'd rather voluntarily put something in there that I can deal with and extract later...LOL. I know it's extreme....and we're actually talking international....not domestic. The domestic scene is prolly easier to just put in the pocket and walk...but ONE NEVER KNOWS....now do they? You never know when some clownshoe with a bone to pick grabs your ass out of line and shakes you down...
Do you REALLY want that 1/8th of weed to come rolling out at the most inopportune time?
The answer is a simple: NO.
So, FTR: I'd rather manhandle myself for the purpose of security than have Bubba give me his meat and potatoes in a small cement cell with my orange jumpsuit around my ankles forcibly. Not quick to do anything except avoid trouble bro.