What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Anything Outdoors 2021~World Wide~

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Phatty

Montuno is going to have some stoned 🍗 chicken

When you give chickens access to Cannabis, they ignore most of the other green plants and strip the leaves and growing tips off the Cannabis.

it's like the Chicken version of Edward Scissorhands.

If you then put a fence around the Cannabis, it gets back to flowering but the shape is determined by the chickens.

Sort of like what the deer do to the rose-bushes.

My rose bushes that have the most bud sites are the ones that were eaten the most by the deer.

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Aunque esta mañana (de cuando son las fotos) aún lucía el Sol, rápidamente el cielo se a transformado en una masa grisácea como un solo nubarrón uniforme, que se extiende más allá del horizonte: esperamos lluvia para hoy y mañana, pero menos intensas y prolongadas de lo anteriormente previsto. Por desgracia, la posterior subida de temperaturas tras los días lluviosos, tampoco será tan notable...
Con las nuevas previsiones meteorológicas que manejo hasta el día 12, he decidido no cosechar aún nada de la Green OldTimers Haze x A5 Haze (A.C.E.).
Hoy, mínima nocturna de 4°C, máxima a la sombra de 13°C, y humedad creciendo desde el 65% al 95%...
Aún con Sol subí a la cima de mi cerro, para empezar a recolectar la aceituna de los olivos. Aquí, una escualida madroñera silvestre crece entre los olivos cultivados y las encinas silvestres:

Although the sun was still shining this morning (when the photos were taken), the sky has quickly turned into a greyish mass of a single uniform cloud, extending beyond the horizon: we are expecting rain today and tomorrow, but less intense and prolonged than previously forecast. Unfortunately, the subsequent rise in temperatures after the rainy days will not be as noticeable either...
With the new weather forecasts I am handling until the 12th, I have decided not to harvest any of the Green OldTimers Haze x A5 Haze (A.C.E.) yet.
Today, overnight low of 4°C, shady high of 13°C, and humidity growing from 65% to 95%...
Still sunny, I climbed to the top of my hill, to start harvesting the olives from the olive trees. Here, a shaggy wild strawberry tree grows between the cultivated olive trees and the wild holm oaks:

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Green OldTimers Haze x A5 Haze
(A.C.E.; nacida el 17-Junio / born on June-17).

Vista al Oeste / View to the west:

​ (...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Ramas medias y bajas, y sus cogollos:

Medium and low branches and their buds:

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Diciembre / December-7

Puntas de las flores más bajas y cercanas al suelo; las menos desarrolladas, que me sirven de "testigo" de la maduracion:

The tips of the lowest flowers close to the ground, the least developed ones, which serve as a "witness" of the ripening:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Aquí os dejo unas fotos que Dubi a compartido conmigo, de la variedad "hermanastra" de la mía, la Purple Haze #23 x A5 Haze, que otr@ cultivador@ testea en mazeta. Las fotos son de fines de Noviembre, a punto de cosecharse.
Segun el propio Dubi : "muy Purple Haze #23 o feno clásico morado de Oldtimer's Haze, con ese inconfundible incienso e higadillo de la A5 Haze, muy resistente tanto a plagas, hongos, frío, viento, lo que le echen."

Sin duda que mi Green Haze #19 X A5 Haze comparte con ella la tendencia y facilidad para dar flores voluminosas, y la gran resistencia a plagas, enfermedades, frío y heladas...

Here are some photos that Dubi has shared with me, of the "half-sister" variety of mine, the Purple Haze #23 x A5 Haze, that another grower is testing in the pot. The photos are from end of November, about to be harvested.
According to Dubi himself: "very Purple Haze #23 or classic Oldtimer's Haze purple pheno, with that unmistakable incense and liver of the A5 Haze, very resistant to pests, fungus, cold, wind, whatever they throw at it".

No doubt that my Green Haze #19 X A5 Haze shares with it the tendency and ease to give voluminous flowers, and the great resistance to pests, diseases, cold and frost...

​ ​​​​​​

​​​​​

Montuno

...como el Son...
Cogollejo de King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei Highland; "feno" congoleño) de sobre el 20-Noviembre-2020 de mi penúltima cosecha de exterior (curándose en bote de vidrio hermético un año, aprox) :

Bud of King Congo (Congo Point Noire x South African Ciskei Highland; Congolese "feno") from around 20-November-2020 from my 2020 outdoor crop ( curing into an artighg glass jar during a year, aprox) :

​​

Montuno

...como el Son...
El 8-Diciembre, estuve ya recolectando aceitunas hasta casi caer el Sol...

During the December-8th, I was already harvesting olives until almost sunset...

​ ...

Montuno

...como el Son...
8-Diciembre / December-8th

...Cuando acabé, y antes de que añocheciera, subí hasta la altura del cerro donde se acaba la zona adehesada/asabanada con los olivos, y empieza el bosque propiamente dicho.
En este limite el bosque es muy joven y se llama "chaparral", por estar lleno de chaparros o encinas muy jóvenes aún, qué aun crecen en vertical sin su famosa forma de seta por el gran desarrollo horizontal de sus ramas cuando son adultas.
Lástima que la luz de la puesta de Sol no sea suficiente para mi viejo móvil, y las fotos son malas...

...When I finished, and before nightfall, I climbed up to the height of the hill where the grassy/dehesa/savannah area with the olive trees ends, and the forest proper begins. At this limit the forest is very young and is called "chaparral", because it is full of " chaparros" (young holm oaks), which still grow vertically without their famous mushroom shape due to the great horizontal development of their branches when they are adults. Too bad that the light of the sunset is not enough for my old mobile, and the photos are bad...
​​

​​

​​​​​​

Montuno

...como el Son...
9-Diciembre / December-9

​​​​

40degsouth

A513C9B6-3B1A-441A-AF1B-530D08BAC1D7.png
Hey everyone,
here’s a photo of the Ancient OGf5. The white ring is actually the start of root nodes that have been been produced by the plant under a stretchy material support l put on at the time of planting. This is a very encouraging sign for the deep planting technique I’ve used and a bit unexpected.
Hope you’ve all had a great day,
Cheers,

CARCHOFA

Happy holidays folks!! Montuno have you harvested it or will you wait until next year? Good to follow you in your mountain trips.
Enjoy these days with your people man with a good one of sativa herb.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, CARCHOFA .
La he cosechado en partes entre el 15 y el 20 de Diciembre.
..​.​​​​​Y lo mismo te deseo: salud a espuertas para ti y l@s tuy@s.

I have harvested it in parts between December 15 and 20. ... And I wish you the same: cheers to you and yours people.

Montuno

...como el Son...

Para ti, las últimas rosas que sobreviven al frío invernal alrededor de mi casa... Acabo de tomar las fotos ahora mismo, en una mañana lluviosa...
Hoy tenemos 9 °C (48'2 °F) de mínima nocturna, y 14 °C (57'2 °F) de máxima diurna bajo la lluvia. Para esta semana, prevee la AEMet que en la vertiente norte de mi serranía (39 °N, aprox; 800-900 metros de altitud) que las mínimas nocturnas oscilarán según el día, entre los 4 y 10 °C (39'2 y 50 °F), y las máximas diurnas (siempre a la sombra) entre los 13 y los 21 °C (55'5 y 70 °F)...
El clima está loco: ahora estamos teniendo el tiempo que deberíamos haber tenido en la segunda mitad de Noviembre (un mes atrás); y las heladas nocturnas por debajo de 0 °C (32 °F) y las granizadas de entonces, serían más lógicas ahora... Una lástima, pues mi Green OldTimers Haze X A5 Haze (A.C.E.) casi no pudo avanzar en su floración durante aquella quincena...
...Pero aquí están las humildes rosas que te prometí :

For you, the last roses surviving the winter cold around my house.... I just took the pictures right now, on a rainy morning....
Today we have 9 °C (48'2 °F) overnight low, and 14 °C (57'2 °F) daytime high in the rain. For this week, the AEMet forecasts that on the northern slope of my mountain range (39 °N, approx; 800-900 meters altitude) that nighttime lows will vary depending on the day, between 4 and 10 °C (39'2 and 50 °F), and daytime highs (always in the shade) between 13 and 21 °C (55'5 and 70 °F)...
The weather is crazy: we are having now the weather we should have had in the second half of November (one month ago); and night frosts below 0 °C (32 °F) and hailstorms then, would be more logical now... A pity, because my Green OldTimers Haze X A5 Haze (A.C.E.) could hardly progress in its flowering during that fortnight...
...But here are the humble roses that I promised you :

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211226_104649.jpg Views:	18 Size:	128.9 KB ID:	18024271

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211226_103516.jpg Views:	19 Size:	130.4 KB ID:	18024272

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211226_103623.jpg Views:	19 Size:	60.0 KB ID:	18024273

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211226_103541.jpg Views:	17 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	18024274

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211226_103607.jpg Views:	18 Size:	110.1 KB ID:	18024275

Montuno

...como el Son...
Retomo la cronología de mi crónica-seguimiento:

I resume the chronology of my chronicle-follow-up:

12-Diciembre / December-12

Hoy las temperaturas han subido espectacularmente: hemos pasado de granizo, heladas, mínimas nocturnas de -1°C y máximas a la sombra de entre 9 a 12°C, a tener hoy 6°C de mínima nocturna y 18°C de máxima a la sombra...
He empezado la cosecha de la aceituna: Estos son mis olivos en Sierra Morena. Solo cuento con la ayuda de mi padre, con 74 años, y aún empeñado en ayudarme con la vara manual de toda la vida (yo voy por delante con la vibradora mecánica, que es mucho más rápida pero que te destroza la espalda):

Today the temperatures have risen spectacularly: we have gone from hail, frost, night minimums of -1°C and maximums in the shade of between 9 to 12°C, to having today 6°C of night minimum and 18°C of maximum in the shade...
I have started the olive harvest: These are my olive trees in Sierra Morena. I only count on the help of my father, who is 74 years old, and still determined to help me with the traditional manual stick (I'm ahead with the mechanical shaker, which is much faster but destroys your back):