What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Container plants I call them, Fruity Jack Philosopher she's big, the others a Sweet Seeds IBK!!! there's about 15 I've gotta,get pics. that Fruity Jack is pretty big. I'm interested in the CBD??, this strain supposed to have won an award for best cbd strain so that's see.

yahooman

Yea I've still throwing out the different strains this yr also, I've grew a lot of smaller 4-6oz plants mainly from realgorillaseeds that was pretty good. And 4 KC Brains Cristal Limit I had last yr were a great old school buzz, But those 4 Cristal Limit I'd started early and got a lot outta those 4. Heck I got 6 different strains from Seedsman and Sweet Seeds I'm trying to find a bucket for...4-5 and it's done planting I swear lol. I've got a Dos-di-Do from Sweat and I think the Black Jack is from sweet. Plus from Seedsman I've got Peyote Wifi, Peyote Gorilla, Gelato OG, and BB3 I'm gonna put in soil and 5 gal buckets and see if I can do any good. I'll be able to watch them so I might be able to get a decent one. I've been wanting to try this Gelato OG!!!! I love Seedsman I took my mother BB and I'm flowering her out. It was a good pheno but there's a lot better sativa one, this BB from Seedsman is just a tasty herb I like. It's not a 10 or nothing, maybe 7 or so.

id like to try leda una from kc brains...and you cant go wrong with real gorilla seeds
i have read some amazing reports on eleven roses from delicious seeds,im grabbing a pack for next season

yahooman

I was gonna ask somebody that's, I've got several plants that's had to have started budding to early. I don't know if it's were they got so dry, and stressed from me?? I did a poor job early on, I wonder if I should just pull them?? A few of the better ones look like they started. And I'm not sure what's up with this early but everything seems to start flowering up in the mtn in this area earlier than it did lower down. I've got 2 that's kinda budding but I'm afraid they'll hermi on me.

I got me a new 6gal jug at WM, damn needed this years,ago. Just the time saved mixing nutes lol is crazy. It's easier getting to my guerilla plot with the jug. I have the worst luck, I'm at the guerilla plot looking at everything and take a step back and step on the dog. Ok I fell straight back into a brush pile, when I stopped flopping my feet was up in the air lol. Oh it's rough, I finally got twisted outta there. Thank God I didn't go clear off the cliff, I think dog is ok but I couldn't help stepping on her, I'll probably be able to get a pic, thank God it's so thick were I fell and helped caught me

let'em grow!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Its kinda hard to take some pics, I'm like on 1000% paranoid also. But I'll get some pics I just gotta stand on the other side. I'm basically watering containers one evening and everything else, 2nd day carry water, kinda rotate it. I might not go depending on what weather does, if it's not raining I'm carrying some in. Yea I've got those yea seedling from Seedsman, and there's several from Karma!!! so there's 2 the melan, 2 biker x sherb regular seeds and these remain seedlings I've got and that's got me, Watering/pruning time, spraying. Just that little bit of stuff I'm working on, I'd love to get a fem, I'd definitely put it in a,5+ pots, I've got the 4 plants from Seedsman and my Karma plants is all I got that's gonna be big enough to put into containers. They still got those 20gal pots on sale at WM if I got room i gotta grab some of those. I think if I get some watwr/feed to my guerilla plot it'll really help, I've got a few sprinkles but nothing to soak the ground up, probably make the mtn slick as shit trying to walk up is about all that lil rain did.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I already put the Dos -dos from Sweet Seeds in a 5 gal bucket earlier. And I just put the next biggest/oldest Black Jack from Sweet Seeds I just put her in a 5 gal bucket. Now those 4 Seedsman strains are decent size, Peyote Gorilla, Peyote Wi-Fi, Gelato OG, Bruce Banger. Heck I'll probably get more off these late starting plants, less time for fungus, bugs, and things. These Peyote strains JT told me where great!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I was telling my east coast friend about how I never had mold of humidity problems when I lived in the great lakes. But it's like beening at the beach without the breeze around here

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
yea I grew about 8-9 realgorillaseeds stuff last yr,and grew Lemon D, and RG4 this yr indoors already harvest, and got 1 nice plant of each. But those realgorillaseeds of mine last year were planted late and I still got 4-8oz off most. I'm using the Green cure hopefully it may help, Silverback swore by it. I even spoke with the owners at Green cure and there aware of my conditions here. Very helpful/friendly people

PDX Dopesmoker

This is a little plant thats about 3" high
8AYE5ih.jpg

This one is doing better
JCLNkxY.jpg

This someone else's balcony
Fzn249B.jpg

'Boogieman'

It got dark on me but I got some decent picks tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722-202237_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202237_Gallery.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20190722-202229_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202229_Gallery.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20190722-202224_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202224_Gallery.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 19

'Boogieman'

More picks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722-202232_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202232_Gallery.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20190722-202235_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202235_Gallery.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190722-202241_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202241_Gallery.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20190722-202208_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202208_Gallery.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 20

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice pics Boogie, what size containers are they in? Very nice plants, hopefully it turns into a good harvest.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got about 12-15 Nice container plants. I've battled that sephoria or whatever on some of the bottoms. But I think there gonna do ok. I was looking yesterday and noticed I might have to move a plant to another area. I might get several decent plants at the guerilla plot but the containers are my best chance of a good harvest.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well that sephoria shit is spreading, I dunno if I've not cleaned it up good previous, but I basically pulled nearly 1/4 or more of the affected limbs, maybe more. But I got some other plants it's got too. I'm using Green cure and some Bayer 3-1, I wished I'd tried that recipe. If this latest applications don't help, I might pull the worst looking plant, it's still got a lot of nice tops that's why I removed so much. There's a few plants that need a bump of N I've noticed.

That's my Lemon Dizzle, then my Blueberry clone from Seedsman in the 5gal bucket, and the Lemon OG Candy is beside it in the ground. It's small , Jack Herer Seedsman, and thats a pretty Indigo berry kush from Sweat Seeds

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Let me see, there's a RG4 from realgorillaseeds, Purple Punch x Dosidos from Philosopher in that 5gal bucket. And a Big Grapology from Cannarado genetics, that's a,bad pic, the plants a,nice 6ft. And the next pic, the one in the middle is a Ocean Grown Cookies, and there's others there in 5gal bucket is a Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack. And that last pic is a Dubble Sundea, Most of these plants are doing decent. The RG4, and Jack Herer need some extra N,

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got 4-5 about the size of the Jack Herer or maybe the Fruity Jack which I didn't get pic of is the largest, also got a huge Lemon OG Candy. I can't really get pics because of location on several on them, including the SLK which got that sephoria real bad. You can see it kinda on the side of one of the pics but I'm not exactly sure which plant. Also got the 2 Serious 6s, wow I've never seen plants stretch so fast, I supercrop them. I need to get pics of them, there nice

Outdoor leaf issues continued...

Outdoor leaf issues continued...

Well that sephoria shit is spreading, I dunno if I've not cleaned it up good previous, but I basically pulled nearly 1/4 or more of the affected limbs, maybe more. But I got some other plants it's got too. I'm using Green cure and some Bayer 3-1, I wished I'd tried that recipe. If this latest applications don't help, I might pull the worst looking plant, it's still got a lot of nice tops that's why I removed so much.

I had/ have this bad as well. One plant really bad...basically pulled all of the fan leaves. I sprayed Danocil and it seems to have stopped the spreading. First time two weeks ago and then again the other day. I sprayed the vegetation around it as well. I also got some potassium bicarbonate to use if needed. I hope we have a dry fall.

BgC

yahooman

Well that sephoria shit is spreading, I dunno if I've not cleaned it up good previous, but I basically pulled nearly 1/4 or more of the affected limbs, maybe more. But I got some other plants it's got too. I'm using Green cure and some Bayer 3-1, I wished I'd tried that recipe. If this latest applications don't help, I might pull the worst looking plant, it's still got a lot of nice tops that's why I removed so much.

I had/ have this bad as well. One plant really bad...basically pulled all of the fan leaves. I sprayed Danocil and it seems to have stopped the spreading. First time two weeks ago and then again the other day. I sprayed the vegetation around it as well. I also got some potassium bicarbonate to use if needed. I hope we have a dry fall.

BgC[/QUOseptoria thrives in hot/humid conditions...but i used copper spray last week and it is working well now,took a few days,but i see a big differnce for sure...doesnt stop it,but slows it significantly,if you dont fix soon,that shit will eat your plant from the bottom up

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden's looking great, brother! Containers are a bit small! Does that work alright even through flowering in a 3 gallon?