What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea almost all the plants at my guerilla site are fems, there's maybe 2 standard I'm not sure what they are. But your plot looks great, yea,will what I've got left it's going in the ground of container. I wanna put at least 1 of my Serious 6 in a large container for there thread. There's only 3 of those 6s and the one is still small. The other 2 I gotta have good homes. I've ran outta soil again, I'm used 3 bales of Promix, 2 bags Ocean Foresr, 2 4cuft perlite. Plus your dolomite and additives. It's kinda come down to old compost piles and or just digging a hole and covering her back up. Up at the Guerilla patch there's 2 plants dead pretty much, I just dug my hole for the Lemon OG with those so it got a very good huge hole.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea almost all the plants at my guerilla site are fems, there's maybe 2 standard I'm not sure what they are. But your plot looks great, yea,will what I've got left it's going in the ground of container. I wanna put at least 1 of my Serious 6 in a large container for there thread. There's only 3 of those 6s and the one is still small. The other 2 I gotta have good homes. I've ran outta soil again, I'm used 3 bales of Promix, 2 bags Ocean Foresr, 2 4cuft perlite. Plus your dolomite and additives. It's kinda come down to old compost piles and or just digging a hole and covering her back up. Up at the Guerilla patch there's 2 plants dead pretty much, I just dug my hole for the Lemon OG with those so it got a very good huge hole.

Thanks! Now for the question; how big is a big container?

You can always fertilize later! Keep in mind you may have to haul water, so plant them in the ground if possible to minimize watering needs. Here's the updated climate forecast. Will be equal chances for above average or below average precip for July in WV, and it will be above average temperatures.

Cool and rainy here! :smoke:

https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/

off15_temp.gif

off15_prcp.gif

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I grow lots, but I barely smoke. I'm a one or two hitter as well. I can tell how good a weed is after one toke. lol. I have to admit I smoked way way more than I'm used to at the Stones concert on Saturday. So was everyone else. Not a hint of violence. Even the odd drunk falling into the crowd around me were treated with tolerance and respect. Weed did that. One guy fell into us as he was cutting through and was pissed at us, until I stuck a joint in his mouth. Instant deescalation. lol
picture.php

I give away lots as well. The last few years I've been teaching people to grow their own medicine but still drop half pounds on friends. The older kids get a pound of pure clean organic weed at christmas.

therevverend

Veteran
If I remember right you're growing Deep Chunk hybrids Pipeline? Looking great, you've got them packed in pretty tight but Deep Chunk isn't a bushy strain so that should be fine. The one thing I'd watch out for with the wet weather is stem rot. Deep Chunk is susceptible. I had quite a bit of it when I was growing the Chunk, even in June and July when the humidity was low and the weather warm and sunny. That's a real dry country strain you breathe on it and the boytritis wants to pop up. The good part is that it finishes relatively early if you have a dry September you'll do good.

yahooman

Nice bushy plants there, yahoo! Are those flowers from previous plants from hose strains? What are you feeding with this year? Keep them watered! May go up in container size if possible!

Hey yardgrazer! Post some shots if you can! Let us know if you have any questions! How big are they now?

Wv-- Being in the mountains, you might as well plant it up! Isn't going to bother anybody! I love it out there, but I enjoy coming home! I started thanking God for flat ground as well as the mountains after I started hiking and riding in the mountains! God is good! We need that flat ground bro, but the mountains are amazing and bring you back to reality! Untamable land. I thought of you and brought some water today and I didn't even need it. God provided the rain and it cooled down! Have you heard of serrinade biofungicide? Its bacillius subtilis bacteria you spray on, safe on fruits and veggies. Thats what I used to use, but now i just pick off diseased leaves. Bugs are backing off here, either that or the plants are growing so fast its hard to notice!

Here's a few updated shots from today, got the soil worked and top dressed with a whole 36 lb bag of Garden tone. Worked in the soil with my fingers, broke up the clumps, piled the soil around stems. Pile that soil guys, it strengthens the stems, and the plants have more area for roots! It also makes sure the plants are able to breathe if the soil gets waterlogged from excessive rain. I am just a humble servant, God is the master gardener!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

the 2 bud pics are ecsd x gg#2 and fire99 semi auto,pics taken a week ago and 2 days ago for the fire99....i used compost,sheap manure,kelp and promix with some lime,i added wc to most the containers as well....i foliar feed with kelp and calmag once a week.the pots are open bottom pots so no need for a transplant

plants wont need more niutes for at least anothe 3 weeks,then ill switch to some chems for flowering

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice bushy plants there, yahoo! Are those flowers from previous plants from hose strains? What are you feeding with this year? Keep them watered! May go up in container size if possible!

Hey yardgrazer! Post some shots if you can! Let us know if you have any questions! How big are they now?

Wv-- Being in the mountains, you might as well plant it up! Isn't going to bother anybody! I love it out there, but I enjoy coming home! I started thanking God for flat ground as well as the mountains after I started hiking and riding in the mountains! God is good! We need that flat ground bro, but the mountains are amazing and bring you back to reality! Untamable land. I thought of you and brought some water today and I didn't even need it. God provided the rain and it cooled down! Have you heard of serrinade biofungicide? Its bacillius subtilis bacteria you spray on, safe on fruits and veggies. Thats what I used to use, but now i just pick off diseased leaves. Bugs are backing off here, either that or the plants are growing so fast its hard to notice!

Here's a few updated shots from today, got the soil worked and top dressed with a whole 36 lb bag of Garden tone. Worked in the soil with my fingers, broke up the clumps, piled the soil around stems. Pile that soil guys, it strengthens the stems, and the plants have more area for roots! It also makes sure the plants are able to breathe if the soil gets waterlogged from excessive rain. I am just a humble servant, God is the master gardener!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Lol I'm trying to plant it up, I've got at least 10-12 plants I gotta get outdoors asap, got half them today. I've got a clone of a Biker x OG Cookie Haze that I just put in a 5gal bucket, and found 2 fems outta 4 I'd planted and forgot about almost. But that gave me 2 more plants,I've gotta few strains I've just gonna 5gal bucket and see how the strains are, especially the seedlings like Bruce Banger, Peyote Wifi, Peyote Guerilla, Gelato OG, Cheese from seedsman. I've got 2 nice Serious 6s but the 3rd is definitely gonna be ok. The Karma testers have been quite, Biker x Sherb IX and The Melon. The Karma stuff is standard, everything else is Dosidos and Black Jack from Sweet Seeds. And that's my top priority, is getting the plants outdoors. The Issue is soil and I've not had a way to get any because a fender bender. So hopefully grab another bale of Promix and get it planted up lol. Trust me PIpe if there wasn't a law against growing I'd be cutting the top off the mtns, find some sun and grow. But you gotta really be careful, I hate having to be so careful. My dog has been barking at the Guerilla patch when when get there acting all crazy, I've finally got her calmed down. We are bordering a older guys land and I dann sure don't wanna get him on me. I was gonna,carry water in tomorrow only, but I'll probably try and rack something outta my old compost soil to fill the outdoor holes. I hate doing that, but that's another 5gal I'm reusing that's gonna be the tell . Everybody looks to be doing good, Hey be careful driving this weeked. And happy 4th. lol. But watch and and drink responsibly or let a DD get you there. Once you lose those license there hell getting back. And safe travels if anybody heads outta town

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats why I grow, Tyco! Sharing our herb is kindness and helping others!

I am thinking about simmering an old jar in coconut oil. Do you guys know how to make coconut oil?

Need to be careful with edibles! Someone on here was saying they used the infused oil as a topical rub for pain relief!

This cultivar is hybridized enough, it doesn't really have the problems associated with inbreeding. It is 50% Deep chunk genetics since a dc was used in '09, and is now 10 years in the making! Its a vigorous line well adapted to this climate. Piling the soil would minimize stem rot too.

yahooman- Cool! Semi Auto what does that mean? What is WC?

Hey WV! You should do some breeding and get the strains more adapted to the climate there! Thanks for sharing! Natural compost is the best! Any animal issues? Having a dog takes care of that!
Check out the canopy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a good Independence Day!

Give me liberty or give me death!

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty!

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got 2 fems outta 4 of the Biker Kush x OG Cookie Haze that's good size plants I'm gonna have to carry into my guerilla plot. I just planted a clone of one of those strains. I've harvest some it's amazing smoke. I've flowering out the clone, I'm not exact of a few clones I'm trying to get outdoors. So get some more soil and go at it!!!! Get these ladies planted!!! The next day or so I gotta get the other plants outdoors!!!

yahooman

a semi auto is a very light sensitive strain like mighty mite,not full auto,different genes.

wc is worm castings

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm trying to make the time to send in some seed for the server fund. I will let you know when its available on Realguerillaseeds.com. I can't wait to see what people think!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I'd like to make a good mould resistance Kush, JH, WW, BB type lol everybody's dream right?? I'm gonna see how these Moby Dick perform, I've got some seeds I played with last yr. But I'd rather test out the different strains and keep a good OG sfv type to smoke. I like BB and the fruity stuff also, and RKS.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
If it don't rain me out I'm thinking about taking those plants up to the Guerilla patch. But they maybe do better if I get my supplies tomorrow/ Promix for there holes. It'll probably be a last min decision, But within the next few days I'll definitely have all my larger stuff in containers. Glad to see some rain, I was sleeping and it's joy to your ears. I'll be able to get the stuff I need to finish, I keep coming up with more decent plants lol, which I'm not complaining about. Just see how it turns out, I did good with the realgorillaseeds I germ last yr in late June. These plants I'm putting out are in no smaller than 1/2gal

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm looking at this Ocean Grown Cookies I just put in 5gal bucket about wk ago/and outside. Man that LED must give these leaves a lil different hue + I'm up on it feeding lol, nah this plant hopefully has a future.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's 2 Biker x OG Cookie Haze, the lanky rough looking ones, but there stem is big strong. I'd forgot about them and didn't water. So I'm gonna put them in the gorilla patch, after some good fed and tlc before we go. The other 2 are largest Dubble Sundea, small is the Moby Dick that kinda had some mutations, but I removed it and this plant is doing fine. The Dubble Sundea is gonna be a container 10gal plant, wished the Ocean Grown Cookies got in a 10gal grow pot. But I'm not sure on the Moby Dick, I may take it to the Guerilla patch, I've got some Serious 6s I've gotta say 1 of my 10gals for one of those. I'll get pics of the 6s later!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the Serious 6s, germed 3 and only 2 popped, so I was like might as well germ the other 3. I barely got this seed plant going, I had to work with it some. But it's just younger I think it's ok. I'm gonna put one in a 10gal grow bag, not sure if the other 2 are 5 gal buckets or what. I don't think I'd have any 10gal left unless I catch those big pots at WM on sale!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts